Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Blue's Poo Revisited *UPDATE*
    #844598 -

Please stay tuned for further updates.

Upon closer inspection during my preparation for returning the poo, I discovered a phenomenon that may well change the outcome of the analysis.

As I said, please stay tuned.



--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Edited by TripMeister (09/01/02 04:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue's Poo Revisited [Re: TM]
    #844616 -

Well this isnt good. Everyone who saw the thread things less of poor Max and his product now, sorry Max!

Trip make sure to do it right this time!
Fd


--------------------
___________________________________________________________________
Fd3000 is really a brown dancing monster. He uses the info he gets from his crazy dreams to help those in need. Too bad he doesn't really exist...

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue's Poo Revisited [Re: Fd3000]
    #844634 -

This IS good.

I stand by my product. My eyes do not decieve me.


--------------------
Visit the SporeLab....
http://www.sporelab.com
A trip you'll never forget!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue's Poo Revisited [Re: Fd3000]
    #844640 -

Don't rag on Trip too hard. It takes alot of balls to admit you're wrong and to try to do something to make it right.


--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue's Poo Revisited [Re: CptnMaxMushroom]
    #844720 -

personally, i didn't think it looked all that bad for only 5 days, esp. without a casing.
glad to hear it's looking better.
max may be a bit rough around the edges,
but i'll take him over
[that vendor who shall remain unnamed
but rhymes with vice cop]
any day of the week.


--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Edited by Hippie3 (08/26/02 02:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue's Poo Revisited [Re: CptnMaxMushroom]
    #844732 -

Hey that guy above isn't max i don't think....


--------------------
PoolShark

Remember, Every thing I say or write is not based on facts or reality

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue's Poo Revisited [Re: PoolShark]
    #844738 -

He sure is. There was a server issue, so he created a new account.


--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue's Poo Revisited [Re: mickey_rourke]
    #845957 -

Im closing this, because its going to start another flame war about a product.


--------------------
Information listed here is for entertainment only and is neither real or proven

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue's Poo Revisited [Re: bluhoney]
    #846427 -

Im reopening this thread upon request, so the truth about the compost can be exchanged, but lets keep this clean, thanks bluhoney


--------------------
Information listed here is for entertainment only and is neither real or proven

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue's Poo Revisited [Re: bluhoney]
    #846713 -

how clean can a thread about shit really be?
sorry, the original had some good poop jokes, just wanted to bring more fun here.

So, what are the details on the change of heart? more growth noted?


--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue's Poo Revisited [Re: mycofile]
    #846723 -

I believe that he noticed substantial growth within the substrate as he was picking out the colonized grain clumps for return shipping.


--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue's Poo Revisited [Re: mickey_rourke]
    #846913 -

hmm, there should be no 'clumps' of grain if he broke it all up good, just individual kernels.
might account, at least partially, for the slow start.


--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue's Poo Revisited *UPDATE* [Re: TM]
    #857472 -

Okay, the results are in....

In a direct comparison to pasturized horse poo (ala Roadkill), as far as colonization goes, horse poo wins hands down.

Roadkill's horse poo tek (with or without straw added) is:

1) CHEAPER (free)
2) FASTER (twice as fast)
3) Way more rhyzomorphic mycelium produced.

Blue's Poo is:

1) Very Expensive
2) Very nasty smelling
3) Very slow to colonize
4) Produces "plasticy mycelium"
5) Way more susceptable to cobweb mold contam.

Since I've used a third of the 40 lbs I got, I won't be returning it. I'll use it outdoors to fortify some straw in some outdoor patches (ala Moe) next spring.

Bottom line, save your money. Use Roadkill's horse poo tek.

Sorry Max... I had to give an honest opinion.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Edited by TripMeister (09/01/02 04:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Blue Poo? OregonBlues 895 4 11/24/02 01:58 PM
by TeKn0
* Blue's Poo (clean thread)
( 1 2 all )
mycofile 6,720 30 09/27/02 11:53 AM
by mycofile
* Blue's Poo Arrived Today!
( 1 2 3 all )
TM 7,240 47 08/26/02 05:45 AM
by psilocybinjunkie
* Blue's poo (and boo to Mods!)
( 1 2 all )
mycofile 4,481 32 09/13/02 08:20 PM
by Anno
* Blue's Poo Experience mickey_rourke 1,221 7 10/08/02 02:57 AM
by mickey_rourke
* Blu's Horse Poo....
( 1 2 all )
Magician26 2,442 23 01/30/03 06:35 AM
by valour
* I got my horse poo! Check this out (pics). Wronguy 2,017 17 04/17/05 07:39 PM
by Blue Helix
* horse poo logs I_Stain_Blue 1,131 10 04/14/05 09:02 AM
by scatmanrav

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,187 topic views. 10 members, 65 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.