Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My worthless white trash friend, and his awesome story's
    #8420173 -

The title says it. My friend is a worthless trashy bastard, with some serious alcoholism issues. However I love his story's, this is his latest one.
Enjoy

David calls me out to drink with a girl he knows. I assume shes a moped seeing shes drinking with guys like me and daivd. Fuck me i was wrong. Girl was 7'4 with the finest black hair this side of the Mississippi. A nanny from Sweden. David and I agreed on one drink. We had 2 pitchers. I did it. My fault. Girl was beautiful, could of been a model. Easy to talk to. You need to talk about how awesome AMERICA is, you come to me. We have macaroni and cheese in little bags that we add water to and microwave. So anyway, David and I are chating her up, and its going fine until her friends from Georgia come to join us. Georgia is the main reason for Florida's secession from the US. I said it, its already in progress.

These girls, who arent nearly as attractive or entertaining, dont like me. Alcohol begins to take affect. Im angry at a past co worker i see at the bar and some old black man is talking to our group. I tell him to Fuck Off. Georgia tells me not to be mean while she gives a shit look at the guy waiting for him to leave. It takes a bit but he does. I prefer my method. Because old black men drinking Old Milwaukee dont need to be around a buzzing Micheal Holland.

David, the Swede, and I ditch the Georgianites. We head off to a club. I get a shot of whiskey become separated then i do that thing I shouldn't. I begin to think. I punch a mirror in the bathroom that refuses to break then go to a balcony and puke. A bouncer grabs me and puts me in the bathroom. I call people pussys and fagots, but no one will fight me. Which makes them better people. Im clutching the the handicap rail in the bathroom breathing hard. with threats of death and destruction. I become to much, they worked with me but they throw me out. I choked some guy out. He backed away. They throw me on the street i pass out for a minute.

Some guy taps me on the shoulder and offers me a game of pool. an Eagle Scout. 32. hasnt done shit with life as far as i can read. looked like he was 19. David finds me with the car parked in the street. I jump to the drivers seat and pull off. i stop. let david in. Get home alright. make the drunked phone calls i shouldnt and induce vomiting to try and sober myself up. Im in my moms neighborhood hoping no one was around. I stumble in and pass out naked on my bed.

Dustin Holland is coming home today. I cant beat the fuck out of him, because if he ever does want help he'll be afraid to come to me. And how I use to forget about it was to hold a girl in my arms. I know, we were different. My interests didnt work well with hers. I have a different perspective. All that jazz. Not like i bothered her to much with it. but ive got to move soon. and im looking for a job that goes with school. its coming. The push ups, the television, the books, the bike rides to nowhere, they dont make me forget about all this like she did. Im trying to meet another. but you cant drop baggage on people like this. Shit takes time.

Im not proud of myself but I dont feel like im talking to myself when i post these things.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My worthless white trash friend, and his awesome story's [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8420208 -

Okay.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My worthless white trash friend, and his awesome story's [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8420217 -

blewmeanie
am i going to meet you at ginnie springs this weekend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My worthless white trash friend, and his awesome story's [Re: zSDMF]
    #8420224 -

Nope, didnt even know there was a meet up going on.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My worthless white trash friend, and his awesome story's [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8420235 -

it's definitely the hottest spot near us for partying memorial day. we're talking like, 150k+ people. liquor, alcohol, and discreet drug friendly place.

hit it up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My worthless white trash friend, and his awesome story's [Re: zSDMF]
    #8420242 -

not so discreet anymore :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My worthless white trash friend, and his awesome story's [Re: nalyudi]
    #8420252 -

its not discreet at all, you can't just have your kilo sitting out in the open but search and seizures really don't happen, fights are all the staff/cops care about

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My worthless white trash friend, and his awesome story's [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8420258 -

blewmeanie said:
Girl was 7'4



:what:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My worthless white trash friend, and his awesome story's [Re: jewunit]
    #8420273 -

:lol:
I just read Thor's Worthless friends post in the related threads for some reason. Hilarious.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My worthless white trash friend, and his awesome story's [Re: jewunit]
    #8420302 -

I've been to Iceland and they aren't that hard core there.

In fact, they're pretty pussified mostly.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My worthless white trash friend, and his awesome story's [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8420304 -

Better not let him see that.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My worthless white trash friend, and his awesome story's [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8420382 -

blewmeanie said:
The title says it. My friend is a worthless trashy bastard, with some serious alcoholism issues. However I love his story's, this is his latest one.
Enjoy

David calls me out to drink with a girl he knows. I assume shes a moped seeing shes drinking with guys like me and daivd. Fuck me i was wrong. Girl was 7'4 with the finest black hair this side of the Mississippi. A nanny from Sweden. David and I agreed on one drink. We had 2 pitchers. I did it. My fault. Girl was beautiful, could of been a model. Easy to talk to. You need to talk about how awesome AMERICA is, you come to me. We have macaroni and cheese in little bags that we add water to and microwave. So anyway, David and I are chating her up, and its going fine until her friends from Georgia come to join us. Georgia is the main reason for Florida's secession from the US. I said it, its already in progress.

These girls, who arent nearly as attractive or entertaining, dont like me. Alcohol begins to take affect. Im angry at a past co worker i see at the bar and some old black man is talking to our group. I tell him to Fuck Off. Georgia tells me not to be mean while she gives a shit look at the guy waiting for him to leave. It takes a bit but he does. I prefer my method. Because old black men drinking Old Milwaukee dont need to be around a buzzing Micheal Holland.

David, the Swede, and I ditch the Georgianites. We head off to a club. I get a shot of whiskey become separated then i do that thing I shouldn't. I begin to think. I punch a mirror in the bathroom that refuses to break then go to a balcony and puke. A bouncer grabs me and puts me in the bathroom. I call people pussys and fagots, but no one will fight me. Which makes them better people. Im clutching the the handicap rail in the bathroom breathing hard. with threats of death and destruction. I become to much, they worked with me but they throw me out. I choked some guy out. He backed away. They throw me on the street i pass out for a minute.

Some guy taps me on the shoulder and offers me a game of pool. an Eagle Scout. 32. hasnt done shit with life as far as i can read. looked like he was 19. David finds me with the car parked in the street. I jump to the drivers seat and pull off. i stop. let david in. Get home alright. make the drunked phone calls i shouldnt and induce vomiting to try and sober myself up. Im in my moms neighborhood hoping no one was around. I stumble in and pass out naked on my bed.

Dustin Holland is coming home today. I cant beat the fuck out of him, because if he ever does want help he'll be afraid to come to me. And how I use to forget about it was to hold a girl in my arms. I know, we were different. My interests didnt work well with hers. I have a different perspective. All that jazz. Not like i bothered her to much with it. but ive got to move soon. and im looking for a job that goes with school. its coming. The push ups, the television, the books, the bike rides to nowhere, they dont make me forget about all this like she did. Im trying to meet another. but you cant drop baggage on people like this. Shit takes time.

Im not proud of myself but I dont feel like im talking to myself when i post these things.



Blew, if you're ever in California, we should go drinking


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My worthless white trash friend, and his awesome story's [Re: Ferris]
    #8420559 -

I may make a trip out there this summer to check things out. My raging drive to bounce has drop kicked its way to the forefront of my mind lately, and I cant seem to shake it off. It turns out whiskey only makes it worse...who knew:shrug:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Life in Color: new David Attenborough documentary morrowasted 347 11 05/06/21 06:20 PM
by mndfreeze
* David Bowie appreciation thread browndustin 967 3 03/17/04 04:12 PM
by oneducktwoducks
* David Grisman Mandolin Tabs Hooty 13,575 11 05/18/04 09:31 PM
by Hooty
* The Greatful Dead trashing a hotel room ? Crass 1,089 5 06/26/03 01:38 PM
by Learyfan
* Chronic alcohol abuse turning friends into sad remnants of who they used to be.
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,263 27 05/07/21 10:01 AM
by Nifflerz
* David Cross - "High Times " (Mp3) LearyfanS 3,248 10 07/28/03 08:17 PM
by Learyfan
* True friends Gypsy Boy 261 9 05/06/21 12:40 PM
by morrowasted
* Garbage.. trash.. dirt.. cat litter.... EVERYWHERE Jared 1,173 8 12/02/03 02:31 PM
by johnB`

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
966 topic views. 2 members, 29 guests and 246 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.