Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I....
    #8398645 -

A: Kill it

B: Let it go

or

C: Kick the cat for being too lazy to hunt?
Should I...
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 05/13/08 09:23 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------
Under the old oak tree,
The Village Idiot sat...
Amusing himself, by abusing himself
And catching it in his hat!
-Anonymous

Today's asshole is Chris!
-Chris Leavins & Colty
(www.cutewithchris.com)

-- Yes, I am THE Dick Hippie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: TheHappyHippies]
    #8398672 -

Justifiable homicide for sure


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: TheHappyHippies]
    #8398679 -

D: Offer up your arm as a buffet....mozzi's need to eat to.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #8398699 -

holy crap, now there's two of them....  :minigun:


--------------------
Under the old oak tree,
The Village Idiot sat...
Amusing himself, by abusing himself
And catching it in his hat!
-Anonymous

Today's asshole is Chris!
-Chris Leavins & Colty
(www.cutewithchris.com)

-- Yes, I am THE Dick Hippie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8398708 -

WhiskeyClone said:
Justifiable homicide for sure




--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: TheHappyHippies]
    #8398715 -

TheHappyHippies said:
holy crap, now there's two of them....



Don't worry, you got two arms. :smirk:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: Brainiac]
    #8398718 -

KILL IT and you kill a million more.
I try to kill every one I see, I hate those little fuckers.
KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: TheHappyHippies]
    #8398732 -

Isn't hippie BO a mosquito repellent.. :smirk:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: creekfreek]
    #8398737 -

Maybe I should kill them, then find their families, and EAT them....  mmmm.... larvae....  :puke:


--------------------
Under the old oak tree,
The Village Idiot sat...
Amusing himself, by abusing himself
And catching it in his hat!
-Anonymous

Today's asshole is Chris!
-Chris Leavins & Colty
(www.cutewithchris.com)

-- Yes, I am THE Dick Hippie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: Brainiac]
    #8398740 -

Not all hippies stink.
I am one and I shower at least every other day if not every day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: creekfreek]
    #8398748 -

You not a true hippie


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: creekfreek]
    #8398766 -

A true hippie would let the bug go.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: niteowl]
    #8398803 -

Fuck that, if you let it go it will come back and bite you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: TheHappyHippies]
    #8398806 -

think about it this way, if it was you, it'd probably suck you dry if it could.


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: razmablues]
    #8398838 -

It's us against them! They want our blood!


--------------------
Under the old oak tree,
The Village Idiot sat...
Amusing himself, by abusing himself
And catching it in his hat!
-Anonymous

Today's asshole is Chris!
-Chris Leavins & Colty
(www.cutewithchris.com)

-- Yes, I am THE Dick Hippie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: TheHappyHippies]
    #8398852 -

if it's really big, it's probably a mosquito hawk. they actually eat mosquitos. we used to get them at my parents house all the time, dont worry, they dont bite humans.


--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: TheHappyHippies]
    #8398864 -

So, does anyone know if it's true that the big giant ones are males and don't bite?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: TheHappieHippies]
    #8398895 -

Even if they dont bite, they help with the reproduction of the ones that do bite.
KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: creekfreek]
    #8398900 -

I'd light it's bitch ass on fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is a giant mosquito on my ceiling, should I.... [Re: TheHappieHippies]
    #8398933 -

The BIG ones are probably craneflies.

If it's not a cranefly you can tell the gender of the mosquito by its antennae.

If they're fuzzy it's a male.

THIS is a cranefly.


THIS is a mosquito.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* you know those bugs that look like giant mosquitos with long legs? tiny_rabid_birds 777 12 09/09/09 01:29 PM
by c0sm0nautt
* Nature freak friend and mosquitoes.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Big_Whoop 8,056 69 11/15/16 08:04 PM
by CrAcKbAbY
* Bill Gate released a bunch of mosquitos at a really rich tech people meeting. jewunit 1,412 9 02/10/09 02:47 PM
by x2and2makes5
* Mosquitos fresh313 1,287 18 04/30/06 10:54 AM
by The_Hobbit
* fucking mosquitos TheFakeSunRa 1,861 15 05/01/09 05:19 AM
by blewmeanie
* Impervious to Mosquitoes? laserpig 385 5 07/28/09 03:19 AM
by openmind
* Mosquitos schmutzen 765 4 04/24/07 11:55 AM
by sick
* tips for heating high ceiling rooms?
( 1 2 all )
truekimbo2 15,293 25 10/19/08 12:49 PM
by mofo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,651 topic views. 3 members, 94 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.066 seconds spending 0.038 seconds on 22 queries.