Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Women and toilet seats.
    #8395367 -

I never had a problem with this before as I've always had a toilet where the seat falls down anyway. But not in my new place it stays up. So my wife is nagging the hell out me because i leave it up and that despite nagging, I KEEP leaving it up. Complete with moody periods and likewise sustained silence.

She says it's about respect. She gets more respect than she will ever appreciate, but leave the toilet seat up and suddenly I'm compared to the phantom majority of other men who always are considerate and put it down.

Women it seems, need us men to manage the toilet for them as it must be some sort of emotional thrill to walk into the bathroom backwards, in the dark with your eyes closed and faithfully drop upon the toilet.

You know, I've been putting it up for myself since as long as i can remember. I have never felt compelled to whimsically play the urine equivalent of "pin the tail" And if for some bizarre reason i had an embarrassing moment of clumsiness, the last thing I'm going to want to do is make my domestic life hell over it by acting unbearably.

So I tell her theres simply no way I'm going to remember every time, and you're only going to pay attention to the times I forget. Theres just no fathomable way.

And she tells me that most men remember to do this. I told her maybe in the dream world.

So I've been up looking for statistical evidence about men, women and toilets. All i can find is anecdotal evidence, Of course mens points of views are logical and fair, often far more humorous. and womens comments are basically all confessions that they are incapable of looking before they sit down. and this makes men inconsiderate......
HA!
Maybe a toilet seat is ironic, because I KNOW a woman isn't going to see the irony in calling a man inconsiderate for counting on them to be considerate of their own surroundings.

what really irks me is that she actually believes that the majority of men put the seat down after. You know I probably do most of the time.
in 2 weeks I forgot to 3 times. And to her thats every time.

I'm tired of it. It's the stupidest argument in the world and she will take it to the point of family dysfunction even though I inform her in all honesty that it's pointless. She would rather make my life miserable (and hers in the process) than do the simple REQUIREMENT of checking to see if anything is amiss with the toilet.

what it boils down to is if You can't remember to check the seat when the consequence is a wet messy splashdown, how the hell can I?

It is frankly not my responsibility, and never will be, consideration is not a issue here, I'm VERY considerate, I consider the facts, she doesn't.

If you can't be mindful of the toilet, you can't complain If I'm not.

It's clear that shes not angry that I'm not mindful of the toilet, shes really angry that I'm not mindful of her deficiency in awareness.

In essence I'M the one responsible for her flaw.

And when I say flaw, of course I mean no disrespect. But anything that causes so much misery, is CLEARLY a problem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8395370 -

its not about respect, its they don't pay attention and sit down without looking and fall in.lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8395373 -

sounds like she has pms


--------------------



i need names and addresses of narc members

pm for details

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: leftandright]
    #8395382 -

i always thought that expectation of guys was pretty ridiculous. i really could not care less if my guy leaves the toilet seat up.
really, pick your battles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8395386 -

What I don't understand is why we are expected to put the seat up AND down.. and they are expected to do... nothing? Double standards FTL?

Just tell her you'll do nothing too and just leave it down, then piss all over the seat... oh.. wait...

Putting the seat up IS being considerate. Putting it down should be their job if they want it down. Logic FTW


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8395387 -

I really don't see why some women bitch about the toilet seat being left up.

It's ironic, really. she's calling the man lazy b/c he doesn't simply put it down, but she's being lazy too by not wanting to put it down...

then there's the whole "I accidentally sat down on the toilet when the seat was up". bullfuckingshit. Seriously, if someone can't see the toilet seat is up BEFORE they sit down, then chances are they're retarded and probably shouldn't be going to the bathroom alone.

Most straight girls annoy the FUCK out of me. I seriously don't see how guys deal with the constant nagging and bitchery. I honestly have like 1 close friend who's a straight girl and I feel sorry for her boyfriend listening to her CONSTANT chattering and nagging and complaining.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: kaitlin]
    #8395389 -

i usually go to the trouble of putting it back down because i love my fams and dont want them sitting in my piss if my aim was off,hell sometimes i forget and then wipe it for them but if i was nagged about it id never lift it

sounds like mitchnast has found her pet peeve and is now fully armed for emotional battles


--------------------



i need names and addresses of narc members

pm for details

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8395401 -

This is one of the dumbest arguments a couple can have  :nonono:


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: alphabeatu]
    #8395405 -

holy crap, this is like a tv sitcom. i didn't think people actually had arguments like this in real life.

i never put the seat up or down when in my own house. if i pee on it by accident i wipe it up.

when i go to someone elses house i always put it fully down, so it is completely closed.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8395407 -

put the seat and the back down, then see what she says

but yah everytime i gotta take a piss i gotta lift the fuckin thing up so its a 2 way street.

after doing what i suggested above for a week, tell her in your next argument that its a matter of respect and her sexist behavior to stfu. its not the mans job to help her use a freakin toliet.

when she freaks out about that tell her you will comprimise and respect her by putting the seat down if she puts it back up after she's done.


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8395408 -

i might add that i have formed a habit of spraying all our door handles with glen 20 as well as the seat and any buttons


--------------------



i need names and addresses of narc members

pm for details

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: kaitlin]
    #8395422 -

install a urinal, let her have the damn toilet seat cept for when you need to make poopie... problem solved. if she bitches at you for other shit after that dump her ass off at rainbow


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: alphabeatu]
    #8395423 -

Just leave it down and improve your aim.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: Kamek]
    #8395462 -

impossible, you fool!

no mans penis is consistently that accurate


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8395485 -

Mitchnast said:
In essence I'M the one responsible for her flaw.




Get used to this.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8395487 -

Just completely close the lid when done and insist she do the same. Both of you now how to lift something to use the toilet. Isn't life fun.


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: Seuss]
    #8395490 -

or you could install a motion sensor that will put the seat down when a women enters. scuff at my idea but they have drug sniffing sensors


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: Seuss]
    #8395559 -

Seuss said:
Just completely close the lid when done and insist she do the same. Both of you now how to lift something to use the toilet. Isn't life fun.




it's more fun if after she goes to bed you cover the bowl in
plastic wrap, place the lid and seat down and then go to bed
yourself, when she gets up for that late night pee.... that'll
teach her

if she hasnt learned anything from that experience, apply a
light film of baby oil to the seat, after she gets her oily, wet
butt off the now urine covered floor she may realize that it
doesnt matter which position the seat is in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8395586 -

A good, firm backhand is really all that's necessary here.

:pimpslap:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women and toilet seats. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8395590 -

teach her to pee standing up.


--------------------
I have no idea what I am talking about but I do know I say things you don't understand and if you do understand what I am saying then you are wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* have you toilet trained a cat?
( 1 2 all )
tiny_rabid_birds 2,554 22 11/04/10 09:55 AM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Do you use the ass gasket in public toilets?
( 1 2 3 all )
ZippoZM 2,514 40 04/26/07 05:46 AM
by SmokenBabyJesus
* Swedish self-cleaning toilet comerical FUNNY laska 753 6 05/15/07 04:40 PM
by belligerent
* Man Gets Glued to Toilet; Sues dblaney 734 6 11/03/05 03:29 PM
by dblaney
* Cheating - why do men cheat on women?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Cryogenicz 7,042 64 04/23/06 01:24 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* have trouble meeting women? download this. Vvellum 1,600 8 06/22/06 09:05 PM
by d33p
* Advice on Women
( 1 2 3 all )
MisterMyco 5,187 48 01/26/06 01:51 AM
by daimyo
* Q about asking for a womens phone #
( 1 2 all )
Brainiac 3,244 39 03/14/07 12:29 PM
by Kickle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,684 topic views. 2 members, 12 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.