Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Do you use the ass gasket in public toilets? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6835664 -

my friend who lived with me for a while used to put TP down on the house toilet..

I use the "Ass Gasket" when I can.. but if I'm poohing in public I probably have to blast so sometimes I go ass to seat with no buffer.


--------------------
"Where?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Taking a dump in public
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,660 34 04/19/05 08:40 AM
by Phychotron
* Questions about your toilet paper...I have a dilemma
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 8,933 57 06/03/04 09:25 AM
by goobler
* Help me take off my doorknob CrossingTheStar 1,092 17 02/15/12 02:31 PM
by CrossingTheStar
* household items to tamper with... God 1,751 19 01/08/04 10:27 AM
by nicechrisman
* ASS HAIR
( 1 2 all )
Pumpkin_Blythe 4,107 25 08/13/04 03:08 PM
by luckytriple6
* Pain in the ass rat. MarioNett 648 2 02/26/05 12:01 AM
by blissedout
* I hate nosy ass fucking neighbors!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Skunk420 10,224 83 12/07/04 01:46 PM
by Mounsteen
* Before toilet paper there was..........?
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 3,530 27 05/27/05 05:01 AM
by MAIA

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,514 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.