Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Dog Tricks
    #8350615 -

Well I have successfully taught my dog to shake my hand. It's not the most amazing thing ever, but it's still pretty sweet considering she's a rowdy pup.

So have you guys taught any animals any nifty tricks?


--------------------
To derive one's happiness from only specific moments in time is to miss out on the cosmic accident that is all of life's moments

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: cappincrunk]
    #8350621 -

I've trained my cat to sit on my lap and purr real hard.

Much cheaper than a vibrator.  :hotidea:


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: kriminalelement]
    #8350630 -

i make the austriallian shepard dance for her treats. i say "dance" and she gets up on two and twirls around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: kriminalelement]
    #8350809 -

kriminalelement said:
Much cheaper than a vibrator.



haha you sure about that?

my lab can jump pretty good when i say jump and snap in the air.

taught him handshakes a while ago. old news baby. the new hotness is high fives and he can do those too!


--------------------
WIN MORE THAN 600 PS. CUBENSIS SPORE PRINTS!!!! VARIOUS STRAINS!!!!
JUST PM WITH ME THE CORRECT ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS:
1. Which student seems to be sleepy?
2. Which boys are twins?
3. Which girls are twins?
4. How many women can you see in the picture?
5. Which one of them is the teacher?
(see pic)

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2/54133070xy0.png
RIP GOOD DOCTOR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: cappincrunk]
    #8350853 -

If you call my dad's dog a slut she lays on her back and spreads her legs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: kriminalelement]
    #8350855 -

kriminalelement said:
I've trained my cat to sit on my lap and purr real hard.

Much cheaper than a vibrator.  :hotidea:



Your vibrator probably doesn't have a $300 shitter though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: sonicnirvana]
    #8350893 -

sonicnirvana said:
taught him handshakes a while ago. old news baby. the new hotness is high fives and he can do those too!



Well I'm proud for only having her for 4 months. :shrug:


--------------------
To derive one's happiness from only specific moments in time is to miss out on the cosmic accident that is all of life's moments

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: cappincrunk]
    #8350902 -

:rofl:


--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: Kickle]
    #8350934 -

Quote:
Your vibrator probably doesn't have a $300 shitter though.


.

You'd be surprised. Those things have a life of their own.


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: cappincrunk]
    #8351000 -

Mine know some cool ones - some self explanatory, some not

Speak (loud bark)
Quiet (soft bark)
high five
high ten
shake
double shake (both paws)
up (sits up with front paws off the ground)
double up (stands up straight)
fruit loop (spins in a circle, clockwise)
cheerio (counterclockwise)
clean up your toys (put their toys in their toy bin)
bang bang (play dead)
roll over
find Mommy
find Daddy


that's all I can think of right now.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: Liz]
    #8351010 -

I taught my cat to play fetch
and I also taught my gf to shut the fuck up


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: fee]
    #8351298 -

a friend of mine conditioned the dog to go psycho by saying cocaine loud and clearly before taking him on a walk so when people come over he has them say cocaine to the dog and it goes crazy....we all laugh every time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: Liz]
    #8351316 -

Liz said:
Mine know some cool ones - some self explanatory, some not

Speak (loud bark)
Quiet (soft bark)
high five
high ten
shake
double shake (both paws)
up (sits up with front paws off the ground)
double up (stands up straight)
fruit loop (spins in a circle, clockwise)
cheerio (counterclockwise)
clean up your toys (put their toys in their toy bin)
bang bang (play dead)
roll over
find Mommy
find Daddy


that's all I can think of right now.




Liz you should be having that dog on animal stars or something.. My Dog is a lazy beast who sleeps most of the day..


--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: MrSinister]
    #8354282 -

MrSinister said:
Liz said:
Mine know some cool ones - some self explanatory, some not

Speak (loud bark)
Quiet (soft bark)
high five
high ten
shake
double shake (both paws)
up (sits up with front paws off the ground)
double up (stands up straight)
fruit loop (spins in a circle, clockwise)
cheerio (counterclockwise)
clean up your toys (put their toys in their toy bin)
bang bang (play dead)
roll over
find Mommy
find Daddy


that's all I can think of right now.




Liz you should be having that dog on animal stars or something.. My Dog is a lazy beast who sleeps most of the day..



Lazy dogs aren't so bad :smile:  Mine are both smart and young, and need lots of stimulation - training provides that.  They might not remember how to clean up their toys anymore - frankly, it's easier and less painless if we just do it for them :rolleyes:  And, I would consider having them on pet star if Mario Lopez wasn't the host :lol:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: Liz]
    #8354311 -

But... SLATER! :shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #8354318 -

My point exactly!


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: Liz]
    #8354324 -

Hmm.. :scratches chin:

Touche.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #8354330 -

Maybe if it was Zack Morris I would consider it.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #8354331 -

my dog wont even come when i call him half the time.


--------------------
:partykid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dog Tricks [Re: Liz]
    #8354351 -

Care to share your methods of training?

Mine does speak, high five, sit, down, stay and come.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Day at the Dog Park! (Big Pictures)
( 1 2 all )
Liz 3,885 27 07/25/06 11:07 PM
by blissedout
* So I'm getting a dog for christmas. surf rat 728 12 12/03/06 11:17 AM
by rod
* my dog suddenly learned to howl kake 1,090 9 05/23/05 01:25 PM
by danlennon3
* What is your Party Trick?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SneezingPenis 5,963 69 09/22/05 02:35 AM
by HeavenlyBlue
* Cat and dog IQ test
( 1 2 all )
enotake2 5,390 26 09/03/08 03:24 AM
by Linux
* So I'm gettin a coon dog.
( 1 2 3 all )
surf rat 4,134 46 12/03/06 03:10 PM
by surf rat
* I love my dog
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Delyrium 7,799 83 11/20/03 06:54 PM
by Mitchnast
* My Dream Dog
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,578 35 04/23/05 11:08 AM
by FreakQlibrium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,952 topic views. 2 members, 59 guests and 274 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.