Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: Dear kriminalelement [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #8350336 -

TrippinTeddy said:
kriminalelement said:
Anything but WHAM.



I can't help the sounds my penis makes when its inside you. Not my fault.


So what kind of booze you got over there?



lolz that's pretty fuckin funny.

i lol'ed.

continue on, i'm gonna go back to studying.

MOAR TITS, btw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear kriminalelement [Re: im_on_a_boat]
    #8350347 -

haha You make me haha


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear kriminalelement [Re: im_on_a_boat]
    #8350356 -

im an epic failure

hey guys im so uber cool, like girls like show me like their tits on the internet, ya well I get girls to sarcastically say they will only fuck me if I bring them cocaine, might I add that they are on the "internet" also.
ya well in real life a girl once talked to me.


god are we in grade school again?


I just have to add

I like turtles


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear kriminalelement [Re: fee]
    #8350359 -

turtles are fucking rad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear kriminalelement [Re: fee]
    #8350360 -

fee said:
im an epic failure

hey guys im so uber cool, like girls like show me like their tits on the internet, ya well I get girls to sarcastically say they will only fuck me if I bring them cocaine, might I add that they are on the "internet" also.
ya well in real life a girl once talked to me.


god are we in grade school again?


I just have to add

I like turtles



you fail at trying to use [ quote ] in your sig.

and nobody cares what we are in real life. you'll never know me. nor will you believe me if i told you. prob just make you feel bad because you are the person you described.

plus, i dont see you posting any tiddy pics. at least mofuckin g has one. you aint got shit.

respect g.

back to studying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear kriminalelement [Re: im_on_a_boat]
    #8350372 -

I've got millions, but I wont post the shroomery chicks out of respect for them.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear kriminalelement [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #8350378 -

:thumbup:

good guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear kriminalelement [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #8350379 -

The Motherfuckin G said:
I've got millions, but I wont post the shroomery chicks out of respect for them.



Obviously the douche bags have ruined this thread. I would like it locked now.


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear kriminalelement [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #8350383 -

but why teddy? this is so amusing :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear kriminalelement [Re: im_on_a_boat]
    #8350384 -

Quote:
drkrobotnik said:


you fail at trying to use [ quote ] in your sig.


plus, i dont see you posting any tiddy pics.



first off my sig is like that for a reason and on purpose.
secondly your right I dont have any teddy bear pics as my gf's are older than 13. I do like turtles though

good luck on moving onto the 11 grade


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear kriminalelement [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #8350385 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Not a problem!  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* dear government
( 1 2 all )
Zinglons Acolyte 2,784 33 06/18/08 02:13 PM
by spacemonkey69
* L to the N to the motherfuckin' C
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
deCypher 3,790 128 02/09/09 09:19 AM
by TripityDooDaDay
* Dear future moms and dads:
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Sell Your Soul 3,455 82 04/09/08 11:20 AM
by manyc
* Dear Prudence ivi 1,411 6 11/03/04 07:31 PM
by Learyfan
* Dear Abby schmutzen 595 3 11/20/06 11:57 AM
by unbeliever
* A dear friend of mine is contemplating suicide... UPDATED 01/14/2010 kanglow 762 12 01/09/10 02:01 AM
by rackem
* Dear girl from the 10th grade that I wouldn't let fuck me because I had a "girlfriend" I_was_the_walrus 1,707 17 01/06/12 06:22 AM
by jim617
* Happy Birthday Tangerines
( 1 2 all )
Cognitive_Shift 1,428 24 02/04/09 11:20 PM
by filthee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,116 topic views. 7 members, 6 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.