Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
So, like, I want to try ecstasy again.
    #8317643 -

Attention: Shroomerites

How ya'll goin'? I'm fantastic, cheers for asking.

So, tonight I'm thinking I will buy an MDMA pill from my mate. So there's no issue of whether or not I can get my hands on one.

Last friday night I was drinking with some friends at my Uni Tavern, and dfuring the course of the night, I stumbled across a friend of a friend. This bloke offered me an ecstasy pill for $25, so I bought one.

I then proceeded to my mate's place located at the uni accomodation, about a thirty second walk. I was told by some friends that snorting MDMA is fun, so I sliced a bit of the pill off, grinded it up into a fine powder and snorted it.

Nothing happened.

I was a bit pissed off nothing happened, so I ate the rest of it. About an hour later I was rollin'! To cut it short, I had a bloody great time. Went to the casino, gave people the impression that I had won a million dollars after doubling $50 on blackjack..etc...

Anyway, so I'm thinking of trying another one tonight when I go out on the town with some friends.

So what is everyone's preferred method of taking ecstasy? Snorting it all? Taking half a pill, then take the other half when the peak is reached? Eat it all, the way it should be done? Any other tips?

Cheers!


--------------------
"You mean we're smoking dog shit, man?!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: psychejam]
    #8317645 -

You should, like, totally, eat it at once, and maybe, you know, have another one later in the night.

Totally.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: circularvortex]
    #8317654 -

Snort half, eat half, eat one more half a few hours later.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: Bandersnatch]
    #8317664 -

snorting pills is silly, and horrible

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: psychejam]
    #8317677 -

do not snort extasy unless you have pure MDMA crystals... you're better off just eating it...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: psychejam]
    #8317692 -

Snorting is more dangerous and a waste of a good pill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: Ego Death]
    #8317785 -

Yep.:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: Bandersnatch]
    #8320067 -

I like to just pop them like a pill. Or if your into trying new things, you could always plug the pill, booty bump it man, its weird and burns a little at first but you will roll SOOO FUCKING HARD!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: psychejam]
    #8320076 -

Crush it really well, mix in a few tablespoons of water and take it as a shot.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: Horribla]
    #8320078 -

Yeah, take everyones advice, just pop it. Snorting isn't the best way to go. Plus its usually a nasty drip.

I like to parachute them. Probably makes very, very little difference... i just like doing it.


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: anyone420]
    #8320190 -

Parachuting (wrapping nasty powder into a small portion of kleenex for easier digestion). It hits you harder and faster. your body is not really meant to break up a pill and you're not likely to absorb a lot of it.

Parachute the first one, wait 2 hours, take the second, then 2hours later take the third.

PARTAAAAAAAAY!


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: kriminalelement]
    #8320228 -

Quote:
Parachute the first one, wait 2 hours, take the second, then 2hours later take the third.

PARTAAAAAAAAY!



A verrry effective method. The way i've always done it.

I can't stand snorting them anymore. The intensity is a little too much to handle sometimes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: asian_raggs]
    #8320336 -

Plug it man... Floored.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: DiabloSmurf]
    #8320593 -

I know alot will cringe at this but I take a few quick bites on a pill then wash it down. It hits you extremely hard and fast.


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #8320676 -

There is a lot to be said for plugging; I had trouble keeping pills down once so I ended up plugging one and it was a very good steady roll although I do prefer eating them if possible

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: FunGuyFan]
    #8320743 -

lololol


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: psychejam]
    #8320746 -

MDMA is yummy :kiss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: Robo]
    #8320748 -

I'm not a fan.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #8320751 -

Why's that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, like, I want to try ecstasy again. [Re: Robo]
    #8320844 -

Because it makes me all giddy and retarded.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone knows any good films about extasy?
( 1 2 all )
shroomconnection 1,627 32 03/06/07 11:07 AM
by coda
* snorting ecstasy meatcakeman 2,605 18 09/29/07 05:26 PM
by Iolaa
* Ecstasy after effects...or brain tumor *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Oldgregg 6,019 74 03/06/10 09:44 PM
by Adamist
* Mom found out I use Ecstasy
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adamist 12,696 76 01/11/11 02:40 AM
by justice51315
* ecstasy related movies?
( 1 2 all )
half9 43,048 30 12/03/07 03:23 PM
by BrAiN
* Stupid ecstasy fear mongering Glenners 753 3 07/01/09 08:53 AM
by circularvortex
* Scientist recommends taking ecstasy instead of binge drinking
( 1 2 all )
zouden 3,805 21 09/05/08 08:09 PM
by TrancedShroom
* Ecstasy and K??
( 1 2 3 all )
Platinum 3,871 56 11/29/08 12:19 PM
by thedudenj

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,813 topic views. 3 members, 25 guests and 293 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.