Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING?
    #8312142 -

Like the title says I got a 96 jeep grand cheroke which I love to death and a 97 dodge neon R/T I paid $100 for that the project car


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: IAMenlightened]
    #8312148 -

Dark Blue 04 Jeep Wrangler Manual not automatic!!!!


--------------------

Edited by Lndrydusting (04/21/08 08:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: IAMenlightened]
    #8312152 -

2000 cavalier, the hottest one on the block, 120,000 miles, big ass crack in the windshield, spots where the clear coat is peeling off, both center air vent direction things missing, cracked dash, but just got some brand new license plates!!!

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: IAMenlightened]
    #8312156 -

I got a '92 Toyota Corolla and I love it. Great little car, hot-box compatible.

http://life.monchar.com


--------------------
Shrooms are something any lost human being should try. Why think sober when you can trip and explore your mind out of the consciousness stress.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: supra]
    #8312161 -

1988 300zx.



--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: supra]
    #8312162 -

I also got the giant crack in the winshield


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #8312170 -

78 dodge pickup......only 68,000 miles with a slant-6 engine....nice but needs paint job....runs great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: rugergirl79]
    #8312174 -

Nice zx duneraver,I had a 90 300zx non turbo...I loved that thing.

Right now I'm driving a 94 Accord sedan until I get my 240SX back on the road.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: rugergirl79]
    #8312179 -

Purple 94 honda civic


--------------------
[quote]Voido said:
[quote]drken said:
Dont get me wrong he is a funny guy, just not a great actor. Smoke some bud and watch the movie, weed helps me pick out shitty acting. [/quote]

no your just stoned. stop smoking pot [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #8312182 -

90+ kicks ass.

some had real wheel steering option.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #8312187 -

i used to drive an 83 280zx turbo, it was a fun car, but when the transmission went out, i replaced the clutch and sold it for what i could get, it still had lots of problems, but was a good car for the 600 i sold it for.

Then I got the car that gave my name on here. an 89 Toyota supra turbo, it was bad ass, I replaced the turbo, radiator, hi flow performance head, exhaust, added turbo timer and booster...raced it for a while, but after blowing the head a few times, it got too expensive to keep fixing. The turbo and 3 heads I put on it set me back a lot.

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: supra]
    #8312216 -

bmw 735 i

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: biggysmall]
    #8312222 -

The shoelace express


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: IAMenlightened]
    #8312224 -

2001 VW Beetle TDI with 150K miles on it. 35 MPG city, about 42 highway. About to be converted to a duel tank veggie oil system.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: IAMenlightened]
    #8312267 -

06 escalade

08 Z06 corvette

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: Cowgold]
    #8312275 -

98 honda civic

How do you SUV drivers, like the 3.50 a gal gas.


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: IAMenlightened]
    #8312303 -

'08 Taco 4x4



--------------------
-=Check my Gallery=-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: Brainiac]
    #8312396 -

Brainiac said:
98 honda civic

How do you SUV drivers, like the 3.50 a gal gas.



The same way he affords an Escalade and a Z06 I would imagine...

94 Toyota Celica GT for me.


--------------------
  Moderation is key 

  "There is no god higher than truth." 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: D4NK]
    #8312436 -









the toy, the loaner, the i wanna give my soul for this car now, house, wife, kid whatever ya want.

:smile:


--------------------


    CrAnKy PiLlOwS YeAh PiLlOwS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING? [Re: D4NK]
    #8312441 -

93
'83 vw rabbit diesel, '74 vw beetle with a 1915cc turbo engine(recently blew up). I also drive(but do not own) a '92 mercury grand marquis when my vw's are broken.
93 93/93


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I just test drove a new 2006 civic
( 1 2 all )
theuser 2,458 22 11/29/10 01:17 AM
by ilike_trees
* What kind of car do you drive?
( 1 2 3 all )
theuser 5,208 40 01/08/06 12:18 PM
by Rylmonkey
* Turbocharging a Honda Civic
( 1 2 all )
WhiskeyClone 3,954 24 07/06/06 11:16 PM
by lavod
* What Kind-a-car do you drive?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TrancedShroom 7,599 96 04/15/06 09:51 AM
by Muppet69_420
* 06 civic coupe lx or si?
( 1 2 all )
theuser 2,133 29 12/11/06 04:24 PM
by Jorsher
* Kind-a-car do you drive?
( 1 2 all )
TrancedShroom 1,874 28 04/14/06 10:23 AM
by goobler
* Bill Graham Civic Center
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,918 27 10/30/05 09:13 PM
by pantsboy
* Anyone here drive a sebring? theuser 870 17 05/05/07 07:18 PM
by theuser

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,962 topic views. 2 members, 27 guests and 236 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.