Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
what is a good reason for geting a larger perscription
    #8291073 -

???? need major help soon and i will reward with ratings


--------------------
all posts and statements made are completely fictional,
I greatly detest being associated with any illegal activites,
In fact, I have never done anything illegal,
I choose to learn about differant substances so that in the case where i might need to interact with them, I shall know alot about them,
This is a principle in everything i do...

:einstein:
I have yet to use the knowledge i learn on this site...
:jazzman:
:grin: hee hee i should patent this! :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what is a good reason for geting a larger perscription [Re: RedRabbit]
    #8291145 -

Whats the question again.
I got lost somewhere
:confused:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what is a good reason for getting a larger prescription [Re: niteowl]
    #8291154 -

Well depends on what your being prescribed for, for pain say your still in lots of pain and would like more? :shrug: More details would be helpful


--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what is a good reason for geting a larger perscription [Re: niteowl]
    #8291156 -

ways of getting larger perscriptions


--------------------
all posts and statements made are completely fictional,
I greatly detest being associated with any illegal activites,
In fact, I have never done anything illegal,
I choose to learn about differant substances so that in the case where i might need to interact with them, I shall know alot about them,
This is a principle in everything i do...

:einstein:
I have yet to use the knowledge i learn on this site...
:jazzman:
:grin: hee hee i should patent this! :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what is a good reason for geting a larger perscription [Re: RedRabbit]
    #8291157 -

Break something else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what is a good reason for geting a larger perscription [Re: RedRabbit]
    #8291169 -

with benzos!!

I am legally using them but they are ineffective


i do not do illegal drugs!


--------------------
all posts and statements made are completely fictional,
I greatly detest being associated with any illegal activites,
In fact, I have never done anything illegal,
I choose to learn about differant substances so that in the case where i might need to interact with them, I shall know alot about them,
This is a principle in everything i do...

:einstein:
I have yet to use the knowledge i learn on this site...
:jazzman:
:grin: hee hee i should patent this! :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what is a good reason for geting a larger perscription [Re: niteowl]
    #8291170 -

you were trying to take your medication, above the sink..opened the bottle and it slipped out of your hand, sending hundreds of your favorite needed pills down the drain. that would cover how to get more, and thus a 'larger' amount.

now if you are wanting larger doses with more pills, then tell the doc that whatever you are on isnt working very well at all and ask him if its ok to take a double dose. once this has been established, he knows you're going to be running out quicker than had you been taking a single dose and thus probably give you more pills. then you just casually run out (or spill the pills in the bathroom) and get your big bottle.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what is a good reason for geting a larger perscription [Re: dysphoria]
    #8291178 -

Tolerance


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone know about perscriptions? LilShank 715 8 02/28/05 09:56 PM
by chinacat72
* "Illegal drugs are illegal for a good reason". MOTH 1,055 5 03/15/04 07:36 PM
by Gus
* Arrested for no particular reason
( 1 2 all )
HeavenlyBlue 2,886 22 09/21/03 09:58 PM
by treyute
* Any peeps into astrology - tonight sucks? any reason? freddurgan 1,774 15 08/01/04 02:50 AM
by Hooty
* 1 reason for the legalization of pot.
( 1 2 all )
Larrythescaryrex 4,741 21 08/17/16 04:34 PM
by ak47myth
* Bouncing around for no reason!!! MOTH 728 10 08/29/04 04:11 PM
by Redstorm
* Top 10 Reasons MJshroomer doesn't answer my Private Message: GGreatOne234 1,642 7 09/17/03 05:27 PM
by Its Pat
* so who else is geting drunk tonight??
( 1 2 all )
myCo_psyCo 1,367 23 06/28/05 01:12 AM
by Noetical

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
444 topic views. 6 members, 12 guests and 271 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.