Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!!
    #8277640 -

well now not only do I have to go to a bon jovi concert but I have to do it on 4/20.

what are the odds that his b/s concert would land right on 4/20?:banghead:

IM PISSED!  :minigun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: weallsmoke]
    #8277651 -



Have a blast laughing at Jovi's face watching that Triumph classic clip!!

(I like your signature btw)


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: weallsmoke]
    #8277657 -

throw glass bottles at him! thats the american way.


--------------------
WIN MORE THAN 600 PS. CUBENSIS SPORE PRINTS!!!! VARIOUS STRAINS!!!!
JUST PM WITH ME THE CORRECT ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS:
1. Which student seems to be sleepy?
2. Which boys are twins?
3. Which girls are twins?
4. How many women can you see in the picture?
5. Which one of them is the teacher?
(see pic)

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2/54133070xy0.png
RIP GOOD DOCTOR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: sonicnirvana]
    #8277676 -

I love Bon Jovi.  Not only is he a gorgeous rock and roll cowboy, but he sure can rock!  :inlove: 

I would go see a Bon Jovi concert any day of the week.  If you don't want to go, you should give your ticket to someone who actually does want to go.  Why would you bother if you hate the band?  :wtf:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: CherryBom]
    #8277690 -

Because I'm going with my brother and his wife and some of his friends....I know it sounds stupid but I don't ant to let him down.....I have a feeling its directed towards me in a way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: CherryBom]
    #8277695 -

why ya gotta go girlfriend or some shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: weallsmoke]
    #8277697 -

What is directed towards you? The concert? Doesn't your brother know you hate Bon Jovi?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8277709 -

oh ok whats that guys name in Burzum vile virkernes or something. Doesnt burzum mean darkness in the orc language. You like gorgoroth, mayhem?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8277725 -

weiliiiiiii said:
oh ok whats that guys name in Burzum vile virkernes or something. Doesnt burzum mean darkness in the orc language. You like gorgoroth, mayhem?



Varg Vikernes.

And yes, burzum means darkness in the orcish language of Lord of the Rings.


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: Snape]
    #8277733 -

oh thank you snape and sorry to get ya off subject:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: Snape]
    #8277743 -

:rofl2: classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8277759 -

weiliiiiiii said:
oh OK whats that guys name in Burzum vile virkernes or something. Doesnt burzum mean darkness in the orc language. You like gorgoroth, mayhem?



yea mayhem and gorgoroth rule:rockon:
Actually he doesn't know much about the music I listen to, we hardly ever get to see each other so thats mostly why I'm even going.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: weallsmoke]
    #8277765 -

God damn man, a fucking bon Jovi concert doesn’t really warrant two threads crying about it.

He's not even THAT bad, it’s not going to be the worst shit you have to sit through in your life so get over it. :rolleyes:

420 is bullshit anyway, there isn’t anything special or significant about the date.  It’s just a stupid fucking symbol that loser potheads use as an excuse to get fucked up (like we need some fucking symbol to smoke weed).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8277809 -

weiliiiiiii said:
oh thank you snape and sorry to get ya off subject:grin:



No problem :wink:


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! *DELETED* [Re: Mojo]
    #8277819 -

Post deleted by ManInTheCorner

Reason for deletion: sdl;akfj


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: Snape]
    #8277825 -

i dont care about 4/20 but alot of my friends are getting together and smoking and i don't wanna miss out

And it is that bad I might commit suicide because of how fucking gay its gonna be although I could spend most of the time getting numbers:hitlerdance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: ManInTheCorner]
    #8277843 -

Saint Patrick's Day is a real holiday, it symbolizes something (whether you agree with what it symbolizes or not is beside the point) the point is, it has roots, and means something.

What is 420? To commemorate some hippy pulling some BS holiday out of his ass? Or not even that, it doesn’t represent anything. All it does is look bad on potheads. They can’t even come up with a meaningful holiday that represents their beliefs. No wonder society will never take them seriously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: Mojo]
    #8277867 -

I Agree.

but i dont want to miss out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: weallsmoke]
    #8277873 -

Only 12 year olds celebrate 4/20.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PISSED! FUCK BON JOVI!!!!! [Re: weallsmoke]
    #8277900 -

I'm still not real sure why you have to go see Jon Bon Jovi.

Why did you agree to go to the concert in the first place if you don't like Bon Jovi

:confused:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bon Jovi Tonight! kosmic_charlie 835 9 08/21/05 02:37 PM
by Gus
* Rock concert drug stories! livetoride007 2,454 6 03/04/03 02:42 PM
by Chills420 version2
* Want to pick up some Funkadelic and Bon Jovi albums... Konnrade 715 5 07/21/07 07:45 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Concert/Festival Essentials
( 1 2 all )
splifftoter 3,915 24 06/17/04 10:00 AM
by splifftoter
* Les bons fonceurs de Pub de Nuit
( 1 2 all )
funkymonk 3,463 28 10/04/04 04:47 PM
by Hendostan
* Concert Goers: Music vs. 'Scene'
( 1 2 3 all )
cortex 7,004 51 06/14/04 12:54 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Intense Radiohead Concert Budtastic 1,181 9 08/25/03 09:11 PM
by Anonymous
* Concert Plans
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adom 10,244 66 05/26/03 06:35 PM
by Delyrium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,613 topic views. 4 members, 39 guests and 278 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.