Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I haven't burned incense since 2001
    #8221813 -

But I'm giving it a whirl. Just kinda feel like having some nice scents in my room. Sandalwood to start. Maybe buy some nag champa later this week. Got some Egyptian Musk yesterday as well. What are your favorite scents as far as incense goes?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8221820 -

I used to enjoy the wonderful aroma of fizzypop.


--------------------
Never go with a hippy to a second location.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8221861 -

I like burning sage. It helps expell evil spirits.

Incense is too strong a odor for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: bmiles]
    #8221862 -

i dont know the name, but this little hippie shop i go to has a scent that is predominantly peach and there is something else, but i cant pick it out. I love it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8221869 -

Whenever incense comes up I always have to mention Gonesh #8.

If you haven't tried it you should. You won't be sorry.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: nalyudi]
    #8221870 -

Sandalwood is nice.  Nag champa is ok, but only if you've smoked at least 2 grams of pot before lighting it :lol:

MOTH, I'm w/ you.  Burning sage is nice.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: circularvortex]
    #8221878 -

Agree with MOTH sage is always nice


--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8221895 -

SweetGrass incense


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: Brainiac]
    #8221924 -

Go for the patchouli

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8221945 -

I burn Nag Champa like it's going out of style.

Also, I hear good things about Superhit, which is made by the same company.

I think.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8221973 -

I burn salvia incense :lol:


--------------------
Never go with a hippy to a second location.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: bmiles]
    #8221993 -

All i will burn is nag champa... i dunno have not burned any in awhile.. but all the other stuff id burn before i found nag champa i thought gave me a headache/smelled like shit... nag champa FTW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: NationofStrangers]
    #8222066 -

Sandalwood ftw!. Also superhit is nice.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8222138 -

I've been partial to Jasmine ever since some hippie temptress was wafting her jasmine oils up my nose while I was feeling particularly sensational at CoSM. I am still unsure whether it was merely jasmine or jasmine oils + drugs. It made me feel high. Thank you girl in the chill out pit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8222163 -

my roommate's been burning some nasty shit as of late



i used to, but i didn't like the smell it left in the carpet/walls after any sort of frequent use...then again, i can't even stand the smell of cannabis being smoked in my house anymore


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: demiu5]
    #8222212 -

demius said:
my roommate's been burning some nasty shit as of late



i used to, but i didn't like the smell it left in the carpet/walls after any sort of frequent use...then again, i can't even stand the smell of cannabis being smoked in my house anymore



I would LOVE the smell of cannabis being smoked in my house right now.

I hate being such a broke ass nigga :macdre:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: circularvortex]
    #8222252 -

The pipe shop in my town sells one called "Tibetan Orchard", it smells so fucking good!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: RobMarley420]
    #8222267 -

SuperHit- from the makers of Nag Champa but even better IMO.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: Adamist]
    #8222273 -

I have to find some superhit.

You're the 30th person to tell me that.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I haven't burned incense since 2001 [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8222308 -

My boss just got back from India and brought me some homemade family incense.  Holy shit the stuff is strong.  There's powder all over the bottom of the bag that has been rubbed off the sticks.

Smell stays around for days.  She was nice enough to get me 6 small cartons full.  I'm good for awhile... 

She's Indian, by the way. :grin:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Princess Jasmine is hawt DNKYD 1,085 7 01/22/05 07:31 PM
by DNKYD
* Jasmine Pearl Green Tea!! whattheheck 604 4 10/24/08 03:03 AM
by MisterMuscaria
* If you haven't tried E yet...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Tasty_Smurf_House 4,224 75 02/09/05 02:06 AM
by psilibros05
* 2001: A Space Odyssey: A Torturing test of patience and discipline fearfect 933 5 07/12/05 09:23 AM
by Organic
* When A Metal Heart Becomes Burning Hot Magma
( 1 2 all )
Snape 2,413 23 03/02/05 11:10 PM
by Basidiocarp
* I haven't had soft drinks in a looooooong time...
( 1 2 all )
bf6 1,677 20 05/05/05 01:22 PM
by bf6
* Anyone at school starting to burn out already? freddurgan 602 13 10/26/05 05:42 PM
by Konnrade
* Sometimes I think I'd like to watch it burn... PapaverS 2,146 6 06/02/03 07:09 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,139 topic views. 3 members, 198 guests and 384 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.