Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Flo vs Joe
    #8220769 -

Should be a good fight, two really talented young lightweights. I'm thinking Ken Flo will pull out a decision.

Pretty damn good card all around, I'm even interested in a lot of the undercard.

Kenny Florian vs. Joe Lauzon
-Karo Parisyan vs. Thiago Alves
-Matt Hamill vs. Tim Boetsch
-Kurt Pellegrino vs. Nate Diaz
-Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard
-Houston Alexander vs. James Irvin - I don't give a shit who wins this fight I don't think either of these guys would even be in the UFC if this division was deeper. The striker vs. grappler fights are a thing of the past in my opinion.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: Jadian]
    #8221368 -

it is a very good card


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #8221785 -

So whatcha think? I'm rooting for Lauzon but I think Florian will pull off the win.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: Jadian]
    #8222548 -

i think J lau can win this one




Alves vs Pariysan is what i'm looking forawrd to the most.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #8222924 -

Yeah that fight definitely has potential for one hell of a brawl but I think Karo's judo will give him the edge in that one.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: Jadian]
    #8225150 -

karo is too cocky, id love to say alves KO him. i will always root for ATT fighters.

i really want kenflo to get his ass kicked by jlau. im a huge j lau fan, plus i talk to the guy on the UG once in awhile. kenny the finisher needs to get beat just for gloating about "beating" din thomas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #8225455 -

I hear you there ATT is in my top 3 of camps I'd love to get into.

Behind Extreme Couture and Team Quest of course.  (And I actually have connections to get into those gyms, so that's probably why they're 1 and 2 :tongue:)


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: Jadian]
    #8230345 -

Pretty good event. Alves and Florian both looked really impressive. Irvin's win was funny, I had him mistaken for somebody else entirely.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: Jadian]
    #8230958 -

that black dude was kooray zee


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #8232574 -

exciting fights - tommy got knocked the fuck out

houston is such a turd, I laughed a lot at his demise

who would have thought flo would be what he is today???? one tough geek right there


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: sucklesworth]
    #8232948 -

Florian and Lauzon both inspire nerds like me who love to fight.

Funny night, some people's chin really got tested :lol:


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: Jadian]
    #8235275 -

poor jlau...oh well if kflo gets to BJ, penn is going to beat his ass in revenge.

karo got tooled, which was funny

tommy speer got a KO that was almost scary...that hillbilly was laying in the corner with the most scared look on his face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #8235664 -

Yeah he definitely had a "Why did I agree to this shit" look on his face :lol:


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: Jadian]
    #8235811 -

my fighting heroes:


pot and bjj all day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #8235877 -

Haha yeah. Sucks for Nick that he basically got held from the Strikeforce show because he had a Cannabis Club card.

I'd love to fight with Nate though, he's my age my weight and only like 2 inches taller than me. Then I'd love to smoke a joint with them afterwards.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: Jadian]
    #8237153 -

Jadian said:
Haha yeah.  Sucks for Nick that he basically got held from the Strikeforce show because he had a Cannabis Club card.

I'd love to fight with Nate though, he's my age my weight and only like 2 inches taller than me.  Then I'd love to smoke a joint with them afterwards.



You sure Nate would even need a joint after smoking you? :tongue:

It was an awesome event, too bad they couldn't show the prelims. Anthony Johnson is a beast and looks like he's on track to become another Anderson. Funny that they both were in Chute Boxe camps. I actually felt bad because of how badly Speers got destroyed but... nah, fuck farmboy wrestlers.

Also it was nice to see Florian using elbows off his back effectively. The ref should have warned Lauzon for using an illegal strike zone as shield imo.

I laughed hard at Houston, I don't like the guy. Weak chin and big ego do not go well together. Hopefully, Soko ends up being far more impressive in his next fights. Nak is bad match up for him though.

I'm kinda disappointed to see Karo lose but it was amusing how as soon as Alves turned it on in round 2, Karo got wrecked pretty quickly. Both Karo and Alexander stoppages were good btw, mfers were out.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: Jadian]
    #8237920 -



--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #8239883 -

Yeah the Aurelio fight was great. He's a stud when he's hot he can beat just about anybody.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flo vs Joe [Re: d33p]
    #8240383 -

I'm definitely not contending I could beat Nate in a fight either. I spar with a lot of people who would beat me in less than a minute in a real fight. I still love to fight them!


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fedor signs with Strikeforce LiquidSmoke 508 4 08/04/09 11:15 AM
by despisedicon
* Gomi to the UFC, fights Florian. LiquidSmoke 286 2 01/24/10 12:51 PM
by Titus_Pullo
* Strikeforce + Dream + Sengoku? LiquidSmoke 374 1 11/12/09 10:46 PM
by CriminalMinded
* Couture vs Vera in the works for Strikeforce joshstins420 221 0 09/25/09 09:17 PM
by joshstins420
* Strikeforce!!!
( 1 2 all )
LiquidSmoke 1,978 27 12/03/09 02:14 PM
by Society
* Tonight's Strikeforce LiquidSmoke 1,012 17 12/24/09 05:20 PM
by Jadian
* Strikeforce, and Gegard Mousasi LiquidSmoke 922 12 08/27/09 08:43 PM
by Jadian
* Dan Henderson wins Strikeforce LHW title MrSinister 1,181 12 03/14/11 10:25 PM
by LiquidSmoke

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,630 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.