Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #8220385 -

I only go to the therapist once a month, but I don't trust therapists either really. A degree in psychology just means you know how to manipulate people.


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #8220423 -

dude and you at totally letting them do it to you.

you go to the douche bag on some counteractive pills hes pumping into you and then puts you on a different set of pills to make matters worse.

i dunno man i have never really had social anxiety but i have been through what you are doing and never felt happy until i quit the pillz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #8220456 -

I'm just TRYING to get klonopin, I understand that its more than likely going to take a few visits to finally get them, thats the only reason I'm going back. This is just the second time I've been to this particular guy, and he HAS mentioned before that klonopin could be a future option, so I'm going to give him a few more chances. Plus I'm always open to accept a drug that actually works without having horrible side effects like the SSRIs if the doc can actually find me one, because klonopin WILL stop working well after a period of time.

In the mean time, I took one of the wellbutrin and I'm surprised to be feeling pretty stimulated, alot like a small line of coke. This might turn out to be beneficial for those mornings I have to be at work at 6am. I can't see this helping my anxiety at all though, possibly making it worse...


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #8220461 -

sure you have anxiety attacks i have had them before, but those pills are rarely the solution. dude all the pills they push make people into zombies. i have had psychiatrists drop me as a patient because i did not want to use their pills, theyre tricksy bastards, they are trained to be part of the problem. $$$$

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #8220488 -

wellbutrin is pretty benign.. but I would say it works better at eliminating cigarette cravings then it does as a treatment for depression or anxiety.

klonopin can be fun, but also dangerous. It's no cure for anxiety though, I'll fucking tell you that much.
I'm still saying don't rely on the pills. Find other options.
Have you ever tried kava kava for anxiety or insomnia? It's very effective..
St Johns Wort is supposed to work really good, but it does take time for it to effect your body chemistry.

If you just want to be stimulated, get some adderall... legal meth.
but seriously dude fuck those pills. They are paid by the pharm industry to shove pills down your throat. They don't give a fuck how it effects you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #8220494 -

you are going to have side effects, those are not natural drugs at-all, they have no fucking clue what is in those pills i have asked them before and they get pissed off about it. you will have side effects that you do not even realize are happening until you get off of them. ya live and ya learn man, dont let them fool you for too long, life is too short.

Klonopin makes people zombies. benzos are no play toys. you will have more panic attacks when you have bottle of benzos then you will without it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #8220514 -

Well for starters psychiatrists don't put benzos on the top of the list due to its many drawbacks. Hes obviously gonna go with some other choices first just like any other psychiatrist would He also probably realizes you know benzos can be fun and your obviously angry because you want something more enjoyable rather than something that does take care of the problem.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8220519 -

wellbutrin is not going to 'take care' of the problem.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: Shroomism]
    #8220523 -

And why is that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #8220526 -

There's places out there that offer services sort of like a psychologist, they can't give medication but instead they just help you talk through your problems.

The great thing is that it's free and they're volunteers so they don't play you like that.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8220538 -

Because like every other pharmaceutical anti-depressant, it's a piece of shit with a million side effects. Besides that, no anti-depressant "takes care" of the problem, they just mask the problem with a chemical smile, while giving you seizures or making it so you can't get hard. The "problem" is still there. The pills don't fix it, they just cover it up while fucking your brain.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: Chemy]
    #8220542 -

Chemy said:
Self medicating with indica would work better than those pharms IMO..


:borat:


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8220556 -

I've gone somewhat down the list with other psychologists before, but theres still other "options" besides klonopin left. He knows all the other ones I've tried so he's not starting at the top. I wouldn't mind going through the options as much if I wasn't losing my health insurance in less than a month.

The "quitting smoking" thing is another reason I was talked into the wellbutrin. I've been telling myself I'm going to quit smoking for about a month now but haven't really tried to. So I'm hoping this wellbutrin will help by making me not want them as much.


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: awesomebastard]
    #8220559 -

BTW shroomism i agree with you 100% the only thing meds do is mask a problem and then when they no longer work or you stop taking then you crash and are worse off than before.

rip you need to do some serious self therapy and find out why you have these problems and come to terms with whatever is bugging you. Maybe its been this way for so long you forgot but you can figure it out and all meds do is cause future problems.


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #8220566 -

They are just running down the list.. and you're gonna take everything they give you. Psychotropic cocktail. Sounds exciting.....
No offense but it just sounds to me like you just want the pills to do all the work for you and don't want to fix the issues yourself. Which is exactly what they want, BTW. But suit yourself..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: Shroomism]
    #8220567 -

Shroomism, I'm probably going to try out that St. John's Wort again and give it more time this time. I was always under the impression it was more for depression than anxiety though?


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: Shroomism]
    #8220576 -

There's nothing inherently better about natural chemicals or man made chemicals. Smoking weed may help some people, while others will respond better to pharmaceuticals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: awesomebastard]
    #8220582 -

Its been this way since I was a wee lad. I've tried to figure it out many times before, sometimes with the help of lsd or mushrooms, and many times I think I figure it out and turns out I still have the problem. I guess I'm really no good at self therapy, or maybe I just need to try harder (even though I've tried pretty hard) but until I can figure it out it would be nice to have something to help me until then, or something to help me figure it out.


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #8220589 -

It's very effective on depression but also on anxiety. The two "illnesses" are very closely related.. it was used to treat nerves for thousands of years before it was discovered to be useful for other things as well.
But I wouldn't recommend using herbs like this with wellbutrin or any of these other drugs. It could have some adverse effects. In fact, most of the anti-depressants have adverse effects when mixed with about anything.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck psychiatrists [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #8220599 -

Baby_Hitler said:
There's nothing inherently better about natural chemicals or man made chemicals. Smoking weed may help some people, while others will respond better to pharmaceuticals.



That is true. But there is definitely something different about natural chemicals and man made ones.
One is made by nature. One is made by men in a laboratory. Some would have you believe that the man made chemicals are better than ones found in nature. I assure you this is not the case. Nature created us, not the other way around. We aren't going to perfect what nature has already done.

Smoking weed may not be for everyone. But I guarantee there is a natural remedy for everyone.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Im going to see a psychiatrist....opinions please? phishytrip 2,738 17 02/23/05 12:15 PM
by niteowl
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,260 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* Fuck PETA!
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 7,312 45 12/19/03 08:48 PM
by Adom
* am I fucked?.... need advice Turd 2,673 11 04/03/04 06:42 PM
by enotake2
* fucking scary creature
( 1 2 3 all )
Lazerouth 9,731 55 09/30/03 02:55 AM
by DankBluntZ
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* Fucking people that eat all of your fucking food MOTH 1,625 11 03/15/04 07:38 PM
by Ripple
* Shroomery smileys are all fucked up Flux 1,040 11 06/03/04 04:34 PM
by Requiem

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,059 topic views. 8 members, 22 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.