Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
WHO LIKES KIWI??
    #8212620 -

I'm totally in love with this fruit. A ripe kiwi is SOOO fucking good. I love the seeds and I peel the skins unless they're organic. I eat a lot of kiwi as a matter of fact...

rivaled only by the pineapple.

Who else has an appreciation for this tender, juicy sweet green treat?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: MOTH]
    #8212626 -

Love it . I have been on a star fruit kick lately. they are pretty freaking awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: MOTH]
    #8212650 -

Dude I fucking love kiwi, they have local farm here that sells dollar bags of kiwi, it's the shit, try it with peanut butter!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: MOTH]
    #8212677 -

Probably my favourite fruit

But with peanut butter? Sounds weird but I guess I'll have to try it sometime.

Actually I take that back I like raspberries more.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: MOTH]
    #8212692 -

Seeds,Skin,Fruit
every bit of it is great

One of my favorite fruits


--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: Wysefool]
    #8212704 -

kiwi and pineapple are both gross. i like almost every food but i do not like them.

banana is the greatest, and will defeat kiwi in any comparison competition.

also strawberry, peach, plum, nectarine. basically everything is better than kiwi and pineapple.

also coconut is terrible.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8212714 -

So you must not like tropical fruit!

So much of what I eat is tropical I really am taking it as a sign I need to go south...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8212732 -

truekimbo2 said:
banana is the greatest, and will defeat kiwi in any comparison competition.







Wow, I agree completely.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: MOTH]
    #8212735 -

Kiwis are and taste awesome. But they're a bitch to eat...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: MOTH]
    #8212737 -

Quote:
pineapple are both gross



:snub:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8212775 -

I love bananas too! They are pure energy to me! My body really likes them because they are so soft and easy to digest. So yummy and filling...

Kiwi DOES make me feel sticky inside if I eat too much of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: MOTH]
    #8212788 -

Kiwis are delicious when you ripen them a little too much, messy eating but tasty. :grin: I slice them in half and eat the yummies until I only have two skin cups left.

The fruit I most often eat are bananas.
They're great.

Strawberries are one of my favorites too, and I have taken to eat them crown and all. First eat the crown, leafy green full of antioxidants, then the strawberry itself. Not just is it healthier, you no longer have to fiddle to get the green off.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #8212798 -

Justice_Fish said:
Kiwis are and taste awesome. But they're a bitch to eat...



Ya slice them down the equator and then each half cut in thirds like you would an orange. Don't bother peeling them!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: Asante]
    #8212807 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Not just is it healthier, you no longer have to fiddle to get the green off.



Great idea! I throw the whole strawberry right in my blender for smoothies!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: MOTH]
    #8212816 -

Kiwi is grody. Cold tangelos FTW.


--------------------


I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: thedefone]
    #8212842 -

Tangelos :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: MOTH]
    #8212858 -

I love kiwis.

Clementines are up there too.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: Rebirtha]
    #8212861 -

No way, kiwi FTW. Kiwi and pineapple are probably 2 of my favorite things, ever. Second only to chocolate, sheets right out of the dryer, and puppies.


--------------------
"The important thing to remember: if we ship all our fat-bottomed girls off to foreign countries, the terrorists win."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: MOTH]
    #8212872 -

I like kiwi but im allergic to it, it makes me hard to swallow for about an hour after i eat a small amount of it....it is one of the few natural substances i know i am allergic to...i will stick with stawberrys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHO LIKES KIWI?? [Re: Skunk420]
    #8212911 -

i would have to say kiwi and clementines are at the top of my list too. pineapple is good too but not that canned shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tangelos. thoughts 347 5 03/14/08 04:43 PM
by adrug
* Strawberries are tasty! MOTH 1,589 11 05/25/04 11:25 PM
by truekimbo2
* Kiwi My Cat Almost Died! Yikes!
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,058 29 03/25/08 10:10 PM
by Legend9123
* Pineapple and the Bannana thongster 1,313 15 10/22/06 02:45 PM
by TheSlapnCapn
* Lots and lots of Strawberrys Young_but_cool 2,228 16 08/05/06 10:54 AM
by habitat0789
* I think I'm allergic to pineapple!! MOTH 1,629 9 05/25/04 01:11 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Pray for Kiwi poke smot! 633 14 12/14/05 04:29 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* Strawberry wine n hippies prince_toadstool 1,522 11 04/15/03 07:24 PM
by prince_toadstool

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,920 topic views. 4 members, 143 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.