Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: chubby chicks [Re: moon_glue]
    #8196291 -

Woman are supposed to have curves gawddamnit


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: moon_glue]
    #8196324 -

Its good to see someone with the same taste in women moon_glue.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: Felinor]
    #8202797 -

Felinor said:
CaptainH13 said:
I can dig it.

[image][/image]

[image][/image]



SHE IS FUCKING SEXY!



Can we see the muff please?


--------------------


dubiousness
Dubious compound

it is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
A penalty for possession of a drug/plant should not be more damaging than the drug/plant itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: TurnAround]
    #8202800 -

i gotta have a thick bitch!

I love those hips and ass!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: TurnAround]
    #8202822 -

I like em fat and young. The older they are, the thinner I like em. Unfortunately weight tends to go the other way.

The girl I'm seeing right now is 5'8" 230lbs with great big bewbs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: JonnyDeformed]
    #8202881 -

JonnyDeformed said:
Felinor said:
CaptainH13 said:
I can dig it.

[image][/image]

[image][/image]



SHE IS FUCKING SEXY!



Can we see the muff please?



Shes Quinne Suicide. Good luck on finding a muff shot. I'm trying.


--------------------
The universe is a strange and wondrous place. The truth is quite odd enough to need no help from pseudoscientific charlatans. -Richard Dawkins

yeahthatguy@mac.hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: yeahthatguy]
    #8202899 -

This kind



--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: Brainiac]
    #8202905 -

I like skinny girls :shrug:


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: Brainiac]
    #8202911 -

Brainiac said:
This kind





:eatingout:


--------------------
The universe is a strange and wondrous place. The truth is quite odd enough to need no help from pseudoscientific charlatans. -Richard Dawkins

yeahthatguy@mac.hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: moon_glue]
    #8202947 -

moon_glue said:


do you know what dress size marilyne monroe was? 14!



Marilyn Monroe was a 14 then but that size "14" is now an 8 or even a 6 depending on the pants! (girls pants suck! a 6 is never just a 6, where as a guys 34 is always a 34!)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: moon_glue]
    #8202997 -

moon_glue said:


do you know what dress size marilyne monroe was? 14!




When I get bored of studying I search out the library for interesting reading material.  My school has an archive of every issue of Time magazine since like the thirties.  So I picked up some random volume from the 60’s and as I was reading through it I found a little advertisement for a weight gain pill targeted for women.  It had a picture of a depressed skinny woman, comparing her to a really happy sexy larger framed girl with cleaver wording to back it up.

I just remember thinking, wow, the times really are-a changin.  A product like that wouldn’t have a chance now days.


To the OP, I’m physically attracted to very petite women, but in the bedroom, there is no replacement for displacement! :grin:

In fact im the one that started that thread in the Anon forum, mentioned earlier.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: weretheshit]
    #8203008 -

weretheshit said:
i gotta have a thick bitch!

I love those hips and ass!



Exactly, only full women have large natural breasts, big hips, big ass, and small waists...I love a women with curves myself...

Women with no ass and no hips just don't do it for me...

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: TurnAround]
    #8203505 -

I like HEALTHY girls. That's about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: MOTH]
    #8203728 -

im 5'9" and 130 lbs.....

i would feel akward with a girl larger than me...


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: Jalruza]
    #8203760 -

i like a girl with meat on her bones.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: MOTH]
    #8203786 -

i dont like fat girls....but athletic girls that have a little more meat......my girl is smaller than me but i have had women that are larger than me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: rugergirl79]
    #8203789 -

I don't like girls that are fat. That's gross.

Girls with a lil chub are nice, though. Some weight to throw around is great. And ya, curves are awesome.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: TurnAround]
    #8204401 -



--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks *DELETED* [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8204410 -

Post deleted by Chubba

Reason for deletion: Deleted


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: Chubba]
    #8204432 -

:headbanger:NICE PUSSY  [image][/image]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* image streaming - consciousness expanding exercise laktic 3,583 14 03/06/07 01:25 PM
by WhAcKeD
* this was my night. 40oz 417 12 01/21/06 11:50 AM
by Freeker
* Yo this chick just asked me out.... where should i take her?
( 1 2 3 all )
Hitman203 3,253 52 12/09/06 08:12 PM
by trendal
* Projecting an image SneezingPenis 1,002 8 04/30/05 03:04 PM
by ricyjo
* More giant Buddha images from a day off of shrooming mjshroomer 1,600 11 08/24/04 04:21 AM
by mjshroomer
* Road Trip to cambodia: Part 2 (31 All New Images)-July 24, 2005 mjshroomer 806 4 07/25/05 11:52 AM
by CaptainH13
* Coke invented the modern day Santa image
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 2,777 21 12/06/06 10:11 PM
by Darkcloud
* Road Trip Part I in Cambodia -July 23rd Update - (31 New Phtographs)
( 1 2 all )
mjshroomer 4,439 22 07/24/05 09:38 AM
by wapwap

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,550 topic views. 4 members, 29 guests and 262 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.