Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: chubby chicks [Re: 86jbmccr]
    #8195517 -

86jbmccr said:
That's the fucking truth, Merkin.  My g/f's a little chubby, wouldn't trade her for anyone.



\/:awesome:\/


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: Merkin]
    #8195561 -

The problem with fat chicks is that when you have a 5 inch dick, there's no easy access and you keep popping the fuck out.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: Ferris]
    #8195564 -

you've got a 5" dick?


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: Merkin]
    #8195566 -

......uh this is awkward. im leaving :runaway:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: Merkin]
    #8195569 -

Haha, no, I was speaking hypothetically :confused:


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: Merkin]
    #8195570 -

there was a study done that suggests guys with big dicks actually prefer a little bit thicker girls than guys with little dicks - who usually try to find a small girl.


--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: Ferris]
    #8195580 -

Ferris said:
Haha, no, I was speaking hypothetically :confused:



are you sure? :wink:


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: Merkin]
    #8195588 -

i like pleasantly plump females
every flap feels like a tit :tongue2:


--------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one

Diploid said:
What's with proclaiming freedom by abridging freedom? That makes no sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: elaspeinreason]
    #8195593 -

omg that is too much. excuse me:projectile: okay i feel better now. when you say every flap, i envision many flaps...not good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: nalyudi]
    #8195595 -

the bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushin'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: druqs]
    #8195597 -

:rolleyes: to each there own my friend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: nalyudi]
    #8195611 -

nalyudi said:
:rolleyes: to each there own my friend



indeed, its not my preference though,

twas a quote from spinal tap. :boomboom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: Merkin]
    #8195620 -

Merkin said:
Ferris said:
Haha, no, I was speaking hypothetically :confused:



are you sure? :wink:



I'm sure, I can be 6 on a good day, but it's never a good day when you're fucking a fat chick


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: Ferris]
    #8195635 -

mycelismymind, indeed...long time no see. was a forehead slapper once i read it though.

"but it's never a good day when you're fucking a fat chick" of so true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: nalyudi]
    #8195643 -

fat chicks need loving too, but they gotta pay. :quagmire:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: Jalruza]
    #8195645 -

Dude that suicidegirl has a weird face. What's with her nose?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: trashion]
    #8195684 -

fat chicks make the perfect wife.


--------------------
Is Sam Sweet guilty or innoncent????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: TurnAround]
    #8196200 -

welcome to the world of the chubby chaser. your either willingly one or get nominated to be one but admitting it helps..


--------------------
While driving my overpowered car around tight corners like a maniac all my friends yell out. Hey man slow down, we might Wreck. I reply, Shut up, I drive like Dale Earnhardt. They all look around at each other and laugh. Then one asks me. Hey wait, isnt he dead? Well yeah he is I said. Then I drive like Junior I mumble, while I promptly slow down.
"Everyday is opposite day. Everything I say is opposite of what you think I am saying. So if I say something and you think I mean one thing it is the opposite of what I am really trying to say. I actually mean another thing other than what you are thinking I am saying. Get it? Good because that's what I meant".
"You may defeat me, you may even destroy me, But you will never CONQUER me"!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8196231 -

CaptainH13 said:
I can dig it

[image][/image]

[image][/image]



:thumbup:
:penis:


--------------------
The universe is a strange and wondrous place. The truth is quite odd enough to need no help from pseudoscientific charlatans. -Richard Dawkins

yeahthatguy@mac.hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chubby chicks [Re: misterdogman]
    #8196245 -

i myself prefer more robust women. simply because they are real women. i dont want a 12 year old boy with tits. i want a round curvey girl with some meat on her arms, her ribs well covered, and a round face and belly.

skinny girls are a joke and look unhealthy. havent been attracted to them since i was 16 -had my first chubby girlfriend and never looked back. it wasnt until recently that the skinny women became fashionable. veluptuous women are considered "classical" beauty.

do you know what dress size marilyne monroe was? 14!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* image streaming - consciousness expanding exercise laktic 3,583 14 03/06/07 01:25 PM
by WhAcKeD
* this was my night. 40oz 417 12 01/21/06 11:50 AM
by Freeker
* Yo this chick just asked me out.... where should i take her?
( 1 2 3 all )
Hitman203 3,253 52 12/09/06 08:12 PM
by trendal
* Projecting an image SneezingPenis 1,002 8 04/30/05 03:04 PM
by ricyjo
* More giant Buddha images from a day off of shrooming mjshroomer 1,600 11 08/24/04 04:21 AM
by mjshroomer
* Road Trip to cambodia: Part 2 (31 All New Images)-July 24, 2005 mjshroomer 806 4 07/25/05 11:52 AM
by CaptainH13
* Coke invented the modern day Santa image
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 2,777 21 12/06/06 10:11 PM
by Darkcloud
* Road Trip Part I in Cambodia -July 23rd Update - (31 New Phtographs)
( 1 2 all )
mjshroomer 4,439 22 07/24/05 09:38 AM
by wapwap

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,550 topic views. 3 members, 23 guests and 152 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.