Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 |
Re: mycotopia.... [Re: Hippie3]
    #8167165 -

Hippie3 said:
i wasn't the favorite son in my family but i'm a big boy now.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia.... [Re: Hippie3]
    #8167207 -

Quote:
no one comes onto my turf unless i allow it.



:hehehe:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia.... [Re: 0kehSt0nr]
    #8167494 -

OK, after all of this, I can see why nobody likes hippi3. But I do have to say, I've found mycotopia to have more and better information on growing mushrooms. On all other accounts I like shroomery better.


--------------------
www.youtube.com/morstories

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia GREEDY [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8167502 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Hippie3 said:
used to be that i could come here
and count on a good flame session,
lots of witty burns.




Hip, it's the pub, our people follow ouur rules for the most
part because we dont make 'em up on the spot, we actualy have them
written down, one of those rules is 'no flaming in the pub'

venture into OTD where we can rape you properly




lol
no flaming in the pub huh ?
then WTF is this thread
other than one long flame
of me & topia ?
and y'all have the nerve to
call ME the hypocrite.
pot, kettle
black.


--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia GREEDY [Re: Hippie3]
    #8167569 -

Hippie3 said:
no flaming in the pub huh ?
then WTF is this thread
other than one long flame
of me & topia ?
and y'all have the nerve to
call ME the hypocrite.
pot, kettle
black.




hippie, lighten up man
how many times
do your friends call you asshole
how many
call you a silly cunt
this is shenanigans, apparently
not for the faint of heart
take everything
in stride


Quote:
topia is mine.



and the world is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia GREEDY [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8167638 -

:rofl::rofl2::rofl:


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia GREEDY [Re: Hippie3]
    #8167724 -

Hippie3 said:
no one comes onto my turf unless i allow it.





I already decided your place wasn't for me,,,, :shrug:


I'll reconsider if you ditch the front page for something more Starwars like,  with scrolling text and the music playing,,,,, :stoned:

I would also need to have all the navigation buttons play different laser beam sounds taken from classic sci-fi movies,, that would be truly awesome.


Plz consider,,
thanking you...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia GREEDY [Re: Hippie3]
    #8167828 -

Hey, FuckStick McShithead is not an offensive name.

I use it for all my formal introductions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia GREEDY [Re: ApJunkie]
    #8167834 -

:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia.... [Re: eatyualive]
    #8167878 -

eatyualive said:
in retrospect a few of those free give outs i had a guy telling me i sent him contaminated spore prints of pan tropicalis. he chewed me a new hole. i explained that these things happen and that i would gladly send him more prints to replace them. i told him i would never intentionally send something contaminated(wtf)

hind sight.... a month or two later i get this pm telling me thanks these were the best he tried and he was so grateful that i hooked up. he also explained that the contamination was his fault. he then proceeded to tell me that i was welcome anytime to go stay with him and all this nonsense. i sent that crap out of the kindness of my heart. and i get treated this way. and this is not the first time this has happened.






Sounds like you sent it to the wrong person, not the community. Some people don't understand when they should ALWAYS be greatful, even when things don't go right.

Someone gives me free sporeprints and things don't work out, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut, or at least I'm not going to insult the person, I'll just let them know, and try to figure out where I fucked up. (Very little chance that you contaminated it, but by letting you know, you can make sure it wasn't your side).

Just depends on the person you send it to.



Personally I don't mind the mycotopia community, I think it's just dumb that there's some ego-war going on between the key members of each community. I think for the most part, 95% of both communities don't have any feelings of hatred whatsoever towards the other community.



Edited by DRTMaverick (03/19/08 05:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia GREEDY [Re: Mike_yy]
    #8167911 -

actually it's funny you mention that,
we will be doing a site remodel / upgrade in the near future.
hired a commercial firm to ensure iit's all done right.
the new facade will look something like this-


--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia GREEDY [Re: Hippie3]
    #8167931 -

Know thyself?!?

:rofl:


I didn't have anything against Mycotopia before (my registration attempt was really more of a joke), but that just makes me want to puke...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia GREEDY [Re: Hippie3]
    #8167936 -

Hippie3 said:
lol
no flaming in the pub huh ? then WTF is this thread other than one long flame of me & topia ? and y'all have the nerve to call ME the hypocrite. pot, kettle black.



Don't worry, the only thing I'll flame you about is the fact that you can't seem to form complete sentences, let alone paragraphs, for godsake. :P


I wouldn't really call this thread "flaming", I would agree it's not exactly the best thread about mycotopia, but when I think of flaming, I think of the name calling along with the spamming of thousands of images of someone shitting in another's mouth, kinda like Off Topic flaming. This is more of a post with arguments going back and forth between people who have different views and perspectives.

On another note, I've grown mushrooms once, and haven't bothered to try again, though I noticed I'm not here because this community is about mushrooms, I'm here because it's a good way to communicate with a large user base, so you're going to get a huge amount of opinions and responses, especially with the viewpoints people have in this forum. It allows me to display my photography and improve on it, etc. None of this has to do with drugs or mushrooms, but I love the fact that I can still chat about it everyday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia.... [Re: Hippie3]
    #8167948 -

Hippie3 said:
you cannot come on my board and do as you please in total disregard of my wishes.

topia is mine.

don't bother making any argument,
i just don't care.
my way or the highway.
there's your explanation.



You sound like a spoiled child.  Maybe your site would have some success if you got out of the way.  Worth a shot?  :shrug:


--------------------
Always
Be
Closing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia.... [Re: Hippie3]
    #8168101 -

Hippie3 said:
actually it's funny you mention that,
we will be doing a site remodel / upgrade in the near future.
hired a commercial firm to ensure iit's all done right.
the new facade will look something like this-





:thumbup:

I would maybe change the Mycotopia text with the green shrooms & black background.
I've seen that shroom art a lot so i don't think i'd want to use it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia GREEDY [Re: ApJunkie]
    #8168104 -

proly means nothing to you
but
those words Know Thyself [in greek] were inscribed in gold letters
over the doorway of the temple of apollo
at delphi, where the oracle dispensed wisdom for over 400 years.


--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia.... [Re: MyOwnReality]
    #8168127 -

MyOwnReality said:
OK, after all of this, I can see why nobody likes hippi3.  But I do have to say, I've found mycotopia to have more and better information on growing mushrooms.  On all other accounts I like shroomery better.



i really dont understand why anyone thinks they have more content concerning cultivation? i dont see anything there that hasnt been discussed here in the past. then again the layout and organization of the site sucks pretty bad, so it is possible i missed it. :shrug:

*edit* please do hire someone professional hippie.


--------------------

Edited by LeftyBurnz (03/19/08 05:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia.... [Re: Mike_yy]
    #8168303 -

i think i seen that picture while playing oblivion :lol:


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia GREEDY [Re: Hippie3]
    #8168323 -

Hippie3 said:
actually it's funny you mention that,
we will be doing a site remodel / upgrade in the near future.
hired a commercial firm to ensure iit's all done right.
the new facade will look something like this-





In all honesty my biggest gripe with your site is the layout and general sense of something that was thrown together quickly without being properly thought out.  I have no grudge against you or any of your members (save for your odd post structure), I just think your site design is a bit subpar. :shrug:  I think hiring a design team would help your cause immensely. 


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mycotopia GREEDY [Re: Hippie3]
    #8168632 -

Hippie3 said:
proly means nothing to you
but
those words Know Thyself [in greek] were inscribed in gold letters
over the doorway of the temple of apollo
at delphi, where the oracle dispensed wisdom for over 400 years.



Don't worry. They're just ripping on you for just about anything now.

I still think you stifle free speech, however it is your choice to do so whatever. I don't go to mycotopia so what do I care.

We're all moving towards the same goal so it makes no sense to bash your site. It's just shroomery is my home. And I feel I enjoy saying what I want without worrying about a banning. That's all.

Edited by THEBats (03/19/08 07:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* shroomery v.s. mycotopia why?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
TheDrake 41,768 319 04/29/15 07:00 PM
by SoupSandwich
* Mycotopia Site suspended??
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Shamrox 23,176 264 09/11/06 09:58 PM
by Papaver
* Banned in mycotopia.net
( 1 2 all )
GrimTripper 4,100 31 03/25/12 03:16 PM
by BargainBab
* Honestly - Does china suck? *DELETED* Blunterlover 826 7 03/29/10 10:15 PM
by Blunterlover
* Internet Censorship grimR 408 0 05/05/10 10:46 AM
by grimR
* Controlling the masses with censorship JustinTime 357 1 05/20/10 09:48 PM
by GoaM
* censorship
( 1 2 3 all )
blewmeanie 5,462 52 06/19/08 05:05 PM
by California
* Censorship on the Shroomery
( 1 2 all )
hTx 1,267 22 07/12/13 03:16 AM
by Cyclohexylamine

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
22,372 topic views. 2 members, 182 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.