Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
spores = probable cause?
    #813879 - 08/12/02 09:23 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

someone once told me that the police keep a "list" of people who buy psilocybe spore, and can use the fact that you bought them as probable cause to search later...... tell me hes full of shit please, or does he know something i dont?

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMechanicalMan
Stranger

Re: spores = probable cause? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #813899 - 08/12/02 09:38 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

And how exactly do they get this list? I don't buy my spores from cops.

Invisiblekneegrow
Loc: so. cal
    #814021 - 08/13/02 01:10 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

if you were a judge and the cops said:

"here is a list we obtained from a spore vendor of all the people who received spores from him. the address the spores were sent to turn out to be a residential address of billy jo bob who doesn't have a job within the recognized scientific community. he last received specimens 1 week ago. and due to the nature of these spores, while not technically illegal in this state; there are no real legit uses. in fact they are commonly used to spawn illegal mushrooms"

what would you think????

i think that list would have to be bonafide somehow....most likely through the arrest of the vendor. and the cops would have to consider resources and the detriment it would have on the street supply....etc etc. basically are you worth it? usually its only if yer selling, but many times they don't care....it just looks like intent.

obviously i'm not an expert, and i'm only guessing but some common sense can be applied.

--------------------
stayin spaced out like Dr. Octagon

Offlinereite
journeyman
    #814124 - 08/13/02 04:03 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Remember operation Green Merchant?

In the eighties, the govt. went after two types of buisnesses, the Dutch mj seed growers and the hydorponics stores in the US. In the case of the US stores they seized inventory and customer lists, even though the stores did nothing wrong. After they had obtained the customer lists the DEA went after every single person on the lists that bought seeds or lights. Sometimes they came across orchid growers, but usually they found mj growers. You can read about this in back issues of HT magazine. I hope my memory is correct on all the details, but it is pretty damn close if not.

Now in the case of spores, if they came across customer lists somehow, I think they would go after everyone, because in the case of mj they went after everyone who bought LIGHTS!!! I think that the low profile of mushrooms, and high profile of heroine, cocaine, mj, and MDMA keeps them away though. Much like a waste of time for them, right now....

Be safe,

reite

--------------------
Imagine, your having a great day...

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: spores = probable cause? [Re: reite]
    #814380 - 08/13/02 06:18 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

thanx guys..... you make very good points, and i am sure the question was somewhat paranoid...... bu t i just cant help but ask what if you know? i likr to have all options coverd..... thanx again

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineMechanicalMan
Stranger

#814411 - 08/13/02 06:31 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Ask any vendor here and they will tell you that they do not keep a customer list. If that isn't good enough for you, then don't buy spores. You should be able to trade something for a spore print in the Spore Exchange forum if you would rather do that.
You should be a lot more concerned with the wrong person finding out that you grow than you should be with cops getting your personal information from a vendor.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: spores = probable cause? [Re: MechanicalMan]
    #815012 - 08/13/02 11:44 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

no no no..... im not worried, just curious as to weather it could happen.....my growing a personal supply probably wont raise any attention, but i got friends who like to tell me otherwise. i really just needed a little assurance of their paranoia....lol thanx for your input though

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #815162 - 08/13/02 01:01 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

For now, mushroom growers are a small enough thorn that the police haven't really noticed. I am not saying that you can throw caution to the wind and expect to be safe, but for the most part the police have better things to do than spend time looking for shroom growers.

However, as more people start growing mushrooms, as more people end up in the ER from bad mushroom trips, as more stories get spit out by the media, the more cops are going to feel the pressure to do something about the 'problem'.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale