Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #8131994 -

I don't make fun of handicapped people

Just guys that spent 100 dollars on an emo haircut

And maybe dayworkers :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Tangerines]
    #8132004 -

Tangerines said:
mycelismymind said:
Tangerines said:
Other than that, there really is nobody like me that I have met at least. Not even close sadly.




"Waa Waa no one i know understands or is like me, I'm so individual and alone :''(    "



emo.



Hey buddy, fuck off. I'm being honest dude. I have yet to meet a person who has the same musical tastes as me. :shrug:




chillaxx person, bit tetchy about that i see.
why not go to your favorite bands next gig and meeting some people?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: druqs]
    #8132020 -

mycelismymind said:
Tangerines said:
mycelismymind said:
Tangerines said:
Other than that, there really is nobody like me that I have met at least. Not even close sadly.




"Waa Waa no one i know understands or is like me, I'm so individual and alone :''(    "



emo.



Hey buddy, fuck off. I'm being honest dude. I have yet to meet a person who has the same musical tastes as me. :shrug:




chillaxx person, bit tetchy about that i see.
why not go to your favorite bands next gig and meeting some people?



Another closet emo exposed. :wink:



--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Edited by bradmassive (03/11/08 02:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: druqs]
    #8132021 -

Yea I saw del last fall but kept to myself. Awesome show.

I saw STS9 as well but I was too tripped out to talk to peeps.:shrug:

I'm an introvert anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Tangerines]
    #8132160 -

Stop sticking up for people who like shitty music. Emo sucks and so do the people that listen to it and dress like goons. You'd have to have a boring ass personality to listen to that shit.

PS you're all fags.


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #8132205 -

I'm not sticking up for emos and I consider my taste in music quite good. So stfu.

ANd if you were not replying to me.......learn to reply correctly. :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Tangerines]
    #8132581 -

Tangerines said:
ANd if you were not replying to me.......learn to reply correctly. :crankey:





--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: bradmassive]
    #8132591 -

Explain how I am emo. Please enlighten me oh wise 'brad'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Tangerines]
    #8132602 -

it's fun getting to know a new board  :bigjoint:


--------------------
when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

what you're feeling is premature enlightenment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Tangerines]
    #8132610 -

Emo-tional. Chillax bro. We all know you ain't no emo.


--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: bradmassive]
    #8132620 -

Emotions are the defining features of an emo? God forbid I must be an emo then...



Edited by Tangerines (03/11/08 04:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Tangerines]
    #8132705 -

I think this thread has officially been beaten to death

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Tangerines]
    #8132744 -

if you get emotional about bein called an emo then.......?


--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: bradmassive]
    #8132747 -

bradmassive is a dirty emo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Tangerines]
    #8132749 -

tickle me emo



--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: BrAiN]
    #8132753 -

BrAiN said:
I think this thread has officially been beaten to death



:yesnod:

can't hurt to beat some more.


--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: BrAiN]
    #8132756 -

BrAiN said:
bradmassive is a dirty emo



I'll do it! :crankey:


--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: bradmassive]
    #8132758 -

You are terrible at making points to an argument.

I get mad because I'm being called something I am not. If I called you a faggot motherfucker and you started acting like a mofo would that in fact make you a faggot mofo? No.

Shitty logic is shitty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Tangerines]
    #8132763 -

i'm sorry if I hurt your feelings....:sad:


--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: bradmassive]
    #8132770 -

Stop being such a faggoty filled twat and it's all good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I kinda hate ravers, emos, and hippies.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Signo 14,522 135 05/25/05 06:37 PM
by Adamist
* This is pretty funny - emo kid RedNucleus 1,062 10 03/06/05 11:00 AM
by TODAY
* Emo kids wear cowboy boots?
( 1 2 all )
AbstractHarmonix 3,134 32 04/29/05 01:39 PM
by Todcasil
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,420 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* Sheekle Respect Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Canadian Jesus 13,039 294 03/17/18 02:18 PM
by watermelon mon
* Inane Threads Senor_Doobie 2,304 18 05/31/11 04:28 PM
by Hajnal
* The E-less thread! LSAuser 1,653 13 10/12/02 01:46 PM
by Papaver

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,604 topic views. 2 members, 12 guests and 251 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.