Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #8131908 -

Yrtlzmo said:
If you call these "jokes" then you're the one with the humor issue. Get a clue, none of this is actually funny! Pointing out stereotypes of a social group in a low brow manner is the easiest and worst attempt at humor someone can make. Go watch America's Funniest Home Videos, or Family Guy, k?





Maybe you're getting too emotional to get the humor? I find it hilarious that emo's are getting all emotional about this thread. Thats the real humor in all this. :rofl2:


--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: BrAiN]
    #8131917 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/03/13 02:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #8131924 -

Typical emo taking yourself too seriously.


--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: bradmassive]
    #8131925 -

Then according to Yrtlzmo, you're an amoral asshole who doesn't have a grip on life.

How dare you poke fun at others who don't know how to laugh at themselves!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: bradmassive]
    #8131927 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/03/13 02:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #8131930 -

I am a student, yes. So I am a student. THAT is how far it gets. :smirk:

Other than that, there really is nobody like me that I have met at least. Not even close sadly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #8131934 -

Yrtlzmo said:
I never once got on about morals I'm just saying that you, personally, from what I've seen on these forums, are not funny and do not understand people or how to behave socially in anyway. That is all.

Just because I don't think shitty emo jokes are funny doesn't mean I morally oppose it, do it all you like I don't give a fuck but I'm not going to laugh.

Things that have recently made me laugh:

- Arrested Development
- The Office (both versions)
- Bottle Rocket

Things that have not:


- Brain
- Emo jokes



So you have nothing morally against these jokes... the humor just isn't your cup of tea?

Then why even post in this thread at all other than to get on your high horse?

Do you also go to restaurants that serve food you don't like or go to dental seminars just to tell people that you're not interested in dentistry?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: BrAiN]
    #8131938 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/03/13 02:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: BrAiN]
    #8131943 -

BrAiN said:
Then according to Yrtlzmo, you're an amoral asshole who doesn't have a grip on life.

How dare you poke fun at others who don't know how to laugh at themselves!



I'm such an amoral asshole. :sad:

I'm gonna go cry and cut my wrists again. :emo:


--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #8131959 -

Yrtlzmo said:
I never once got on about morals I'm just saying that you, personally, from what I've seen on these forums, are not funny and do not understand people or how to behave socially in anyway. That is all.




You must be watching me closely on these forums then... what else have I posted that makes you think I'm not funny?

Go ahead... I know you can't remember any examples so I'll give you a little time to search through my posts and find random examples of things I've said that "aren't funny" and things that give you the impression that I can't "behave socially in any way".

In fact... here,, because I know your time is so precious... here's a link which will help you find these things much more quickly:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/dosearch.php?namebox=52

Please, by all means, find some examples of things you've found from something on an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD which will tell you that I can't interact socially in real life, Dr. Freud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: BrAiN]
    #8131963 -

BrAiN said:
So you have nothing morally against these jokes... the humor just isn't your cup of tea?

Then why even post in this thread at all other than to get on your high horse?

Do you also go to restaurants that serve food you don't like or go to dental seminars just to tell people that you're not interested in dentistry?



:rofl2:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: BrAiN]
    #8131965 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/06/13 08:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #8131968 -

LOL! Wasn't me, buddy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Tangerines]
    #8131973 -

Tangerines said:
Other than that, there really is nobody like me that I have met at least. Not even close sadly.




"Waa Waa no one i know understands or is like me, I'm so individual and alone :''( "



emo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: bradmassive]
    #8131976 -

33 replies in the hour since i left for class :argh:


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: BrAiN]
    #8131977 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/06/13 08:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: druqs]
    #8131978 -

Meh.... go easy on him. He's got the HIERO logo as his avatar... he can't be all bad :wink:

Man at least has good taste in music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #8131981 -

Yrtlzmo said:
wtf, are you sure? I feel like the guy was from Germany, does anyone know who I'm talking about?



Am I sure that I've never tried to get with a parapalegic?

Hmm... I'll have to go back and check my notes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Making fun of EMO" thread [Re: druqs]
    #8131989 -

mycelismymind said:
Tangerines said:
Other than that, there really is nobody like me that I have met at least. Not even close sadly.




"Waa Waa no one i know understands or is like me, I'm so individual and alone :''(    "



emo.



Hey buddy, fuck off. I'm being honest dude. I have yet to meet a person who has the same musical tastes as me. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: BrAiN]
    #8131990 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/06/13 08:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I kinda hate ravers, emos, and hippies.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Signo 14,522 135 05/25/05 06:37 PM
by Adamist
* This is pretty funny - emo kid RedNucleus 1,062 10 03/06/05 11:00 AM
by TODAY
* Emo kids wear cowboy boots?
( 1 2 all )
AbstractHarmonix 3,134 32 04/29/05 01:39 PM
by Todcasil
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,420 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* Sheekle Respect Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Canadian Jesus 13,039 294 03/17/18 02:18 PM
by watermelon mon
* Inane Threads Senor_Doobie 2,304 18 05/31/11 04:28 PM
by Hajnal
* The E-less thread! LSAuser 1,653 13 10/12/02 01:46 PM
by Papaver

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,604 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 244 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.