Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What d would Tyrese do?
    #8125311 -

If a fat chick is all over you?

I refuse to bang a FAT chick.  She had a nice face and some cute lips...  but she was like... huge.  Never have I even seen an ass that big... I don't even want to imagine what she looks like naked.

She was talking so much though and my buddy actualy gave her the idea I had even the slightest interest.  What a dick... :crazy:

Would you let the cow suck you off?

Ofcourse, that's what I did. :birthday: She sucked me dry all up in her mouth... I got a little physical too like making sure it was all the way down her throat face fuckin her.  I'll never see her again.  And I never had to smash it.  I will never have a sex with a chick that size.  So I fed it to her.

I mean, she was there, she wanted the meat.  I didn't want to have anything to do with her but damn... Tyrese would do it, no?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What d would Tyrese do? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8125350 -

holy shit, I didnt even realize a Fat-Chick-Head had already been made. :shrug:

BAHAHAHAHA!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Would you give the slightest fuck? Anonymous 215 8 06/01/15 04:59 AM
by Anonymous
* .
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 1,999 85 10/11/09 02:27 PM
by Anonymous
* The Official Ask A Jesus Freak Your Questions Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Anonymous 7,092 197 02/11/09 11:53 AM
by Anonymous
* I hooked up with a shroomery girl.......
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,829 46 07/18/08 12:57 PM
by Anonymous
* Just Found Out My Girlfriend's Been Giving Me Salt Peter!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,119 31 03/27/10 06:32 PM
by Anonymous
* What to do about a fellow shroomerite fucking you over???
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Anonymous 5,171 158 12/03/10 01:46 PM
by Anonymous
* Big Sour Stinky Vaginas!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,733 76 08/16/10 07:22 AM
by Anonymous
* So I was arrested last night at a campout... Anonymous 627 15 08/16/10 05:44 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
90 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 32 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.