Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Writing contest...would anyone be interested? [Re: indica]
    #8100836 -

It sounds fun but I haven't written anything of value in awhile. I'd have to really motivate myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Writing contest...would anyone be interested? [Re: indica]
    #8105441 -

So... is this happening?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Writing contest...would anyone be interested? [Re: crumblebum]
    #8106411 -

Well, write something. Or are you waiting to see what the prize is?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Writing contest...would anyone be interested? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8106514 -

Obviously there will be parameters to follow: word count, topics, etc. There has never been a prize for the music composition contest; I doubt anybody is interested in this contest just so they can win a prize.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Writing contest...would anyone be interested? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8107536 -

Write something. Preferably in English. Keep in mind that you probably suck so keep it short. Out of consideration. So far, I'm winning. Big.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Writing contest...would anyone be interested? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8108396 -

I'm excited to see your work. An aimless diatribe of snarky comments would be a sure winner.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Writing contest...would anyone be interested? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8108983 -

He already posted his entry, early in this thread. FTW.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Writing contest...would anyone be interested? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8109900 -

I guess I mistook it for joke :shrug:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Writing contest...would anyone be interested? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8112490 -

WhiskeyClone said:
I guess I mistook it for joke :shrug:



I resent that.  Though it may be mistaken for a Bulwer Lytton entry due to some of it's more purple prose it nonetheless had nuance and a pointed political comment.  And though OMR makes fun of my FTW usage, I thought it was perfectly appropriate to use among the FTW cognoscenti.  After all, if you can lick your own balls, you've already won.  Forever.:cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Writing contest...would anyone be interested? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8113413 -

Swami?


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Does Anyone else Write? Earth_Droid 880 11 01/26/03 06:11 AM
by Bavet
* comic coloring contest HB 1,063 8 04/12/04 04:28 PM
by Joshua
* Need help with creative writing essay silversoul7 948 9 12/17/03 03:23 AM
by fireworks_god
* Drawer/Artist Contest nugsarenice 1,039 5 02/23/02 04:21 AM
by KoOs
* Book I am writing rommstein2001 579 2 11/17/01 04:13 PM
by Anonymous
* interesting story? entiformatie 430 2 03/08/03 05:15 AM
by entiformatie
* Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST vatoloco 1,289 16 08/22/02 03:02 AM
by gnrm23
* Anyone here write? Drums 540 3 07/11/03 12:41 AM
by Strumpling

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
3,358 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.