Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone here write?
    #1691392 -

Any Graffiti writers on this forum?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here write? [Re: Drums]
    #1692021 -

just so you know, the subject of this thread is misleading :smile:

I write, but not "graffiti"


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here write? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1704646 -

True, I guess I forgot to not use "graffiti lingo" lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone here write? [Re: Drums]
    #1704663 -

heh peace

but hey not to say that I don't enjoy seeing good graffiti.

I went to a goa party in spookytown LA late one evening and saw the coolest graffiti I've ever seen - my friend took some pictures of it with his digital camera, but it was dark so he had to use the flash.. some of the pics are good, and of course he hasn't uploaded any of them yet so I guess its useless telling you for now :wink:

do you have any links to some killer "writings?" heh


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Graffiti
( 1 2 3 all )
Mr_Puke 14,658 57 12/02/11 09:12 PM
by Dosile Kouki
* graffiti
( 1 2 all )
atomikfunksoldier 3,659 21 06/12/03 01:25 AM
by Faaip_De_Oiad
* stencil graffiti 8374837 2,000 15 07/13/06 12:54 PM
by gema
* Graffiti: An art, A message Southern Smoke 723 6 06/10/10 09:34 AM
by Cactusdan
* graffiti sketches Psilostylin 754 3 01/12/05 03:25 PM
by Psilostylin
* Stencil Graffiti Faaip_De_Oiad 1,781 15 10/20/03 11:41 PM
by DoctorJ
* Graffiti Art DoctorReef 1,439 10 07/01/02 03:56 PM
by bivalve
* Graffiti FlickeryVision 1,177 10 04/17/09 11:40 AM
by Theylikethatshit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
540 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.