Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Seven grams of mushrooms + dark closet... Meditation / syrian rue tips?
    #8098869 - 03/03/08 06:09 PM (16 years, 28 days ago)

Alright, so I've finally been getting into the hailed Psilocybin--tripped moderately well on a couple grams a few months back, and this past week fairly hard on an eighth. The greatest thing that I've been having fun with on these have been the visuals... my traditional psychedelic of choice has been HBWR seeds, and although both get me to exactly the same place in terms of ego dissolution and seeing the Light that is both everything and nothing at the same time, open-eyed visuals have been decidedly lacking with all LSA-compounds that I've tried. The sheer amazing quality of the visions produced by the magic mushrooms simply floors me.

Consequently, I'm probably looking to attempt McKenna's heroic dose with 7 g's of mushies in a dark closet, no music whatsoever. I'm looking for some good meditation tips, as I've heard from multiple sources that even a simple exercise such as concentrating on one's breathing can vastly improve the quality and what you get out of a trip. Any suggestions?

Also, in the future (once I've probably waited a month or so to integrate/analyze/reflect on the 7 g trip), I most likely will experiment with adding Syrian Rue into the mix, as I've had great success with mixing it with HBWR seeds. I've heard from some people that this actually decreases the quality of open eyed visuals, though, even though it makes the mental trip stronger. As I can get a mental trip any time from HBWR's, I'd prefer to maximize any kind of visual that I can--what have your experiences been with Psilohuasca visuals?

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: Seven grams of mushrooms + dark closet... Meditation / syrian rue tips? [Re: deCypher]
    #8098942 - 03/03/08 06:26 PM (16 years, 28 days ago)

perhaps you should try 7 grams with a sitter and possibly a few friends before this.

I dont think you understand how potent this will be it isnt just double the force it feels more like 4 times because not only are the visauls and auditory hallucinations amplified but the mind fuck is absolutly insane.

A qaurter is wonderfull but I have only run into problems doing it alone, and this was after i had already taken a qaurter or more and had taken several eigths.

I dont know you or what you can handle but If you want to do this I suggest testing the waters first.

To this day i have yet to repeat a 7+ gram dose.  For strong trips i use ayahausca because it has a shorter duration and less confusion.

Good luck.:borat:

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Seven grams of mushrooms + dark closet... Meditation / syrian rue tips? [Re: awesomebastard]
    #8098965 - 03/03/08 06:31 PM (16 years, 28 days ago)

I can just barely handle 7 grams.. but not inside a dark closet.

I have a sharper image sleep machine with meditation noises, beach noises, nature noises ect. If you have one of those, i find it helps clear the mind during meditation.. not while shrooming though. For me, meditating while shrooming... forget it. My mind goes a billion miles a second.

Visuals for me come much easier while getting really close to an object and looking it at. Fuzzy carpets are my favorite.

Good luck brave psychonaut.

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Seven grams of mushrooms + dark closet... Meditation / syrian rue tips? [Re: anyone420]
    #8099116 - 03/03/08 07:00 PM (16 years, 28 days ago)

screw the closet idea, that sounds very uncomfortable.

For me I just lay on the ground face down, or put my face into a pillow. Works great, but I like to have music on as I get bored or paranoid with pure silence.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
Re: Seven grams of mushrooms + dark closet... Meditation / syrian rue tips? [Re: deCypher]
    #8099146 - 03/03/08 07:07 PM (16 years, 28 days ago)

I don't enjoy the combo of rue with mushrooms. It really cloud up the trip.

I took 3 grams (which would usually get me pretty far) with about 3 grams of rue, and the beauty in the trip was gone. I just threw up a lot, and I was really hazy the whole time. I didn't think about anything. It felt more like I was drunk than an actual trip.

So, I wouldn't really reccomend rue with mushrooms. Especially 7 grams. That might just be me though...

And as for the visuals with psilohuasca, they weren't any after the first 30 minutes for me. The first 30 minutes, my CEVs were spectacular. Everything after that was just different looking, but no visuals to speak of after the come-up.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Loc: Ontario
Re: Seven grams of mushrooms + dark closet... Meditation / syrian rue tips? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #8101813 - 03/04/08 02:19 PM (16 years, 28 days ago)

McKenna says take 5 grams dried in silent darkness, not seven.

AND DO NOT TAKE 7 GRAMS WITH SYRIAN RUE.

2 max for a first time. Seriously.

Offlinelemonjello
Étranger

Re: Seven grams of mushrooms + dark closet... Meditation / syrian rue tips? [Re: ShroomyTunes]
    #8101896 - 03/04/08 02:39 PM (16 years, 28 days ago)

word, I also remember 5g being the "heroic dose".

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: Seven grams of mushrooms + dark closet... Meditation / syrian rue tips? [Re: lemonjello]
    #8101916 - 03/04/08 03:12 PM (16 years, 28 days ago)

Yeah, I can verify the intensity of a 7g dose. Like you, the highest dose I ever did was an eighth, then I tried 7g's and it destroyed me. I literally could not control the situation at all. A psilocybin rush is almost unbearable after the first 10-15 minutes when you're dealing with 7g's...It blew me out of the water.

It's fun though after a while, you will probably want a sitter though. Just a warning...

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Seven grams of mushrooms + dark closet... Meditation / syrian rue tips? [Re: ShroomyTunes]
    #8101918 - 03/04/08 03:17 PM (16 years, 28 days ago)

Heh... not planning on combining the full seven grams with rue as I know full well what kind of power that entheogen combination can unleash :P

@tyler_0_durden: When you say seven grams of mushrooms "destroyed" you... do you mean that you had an exceedingly bad trip, or just that the experience was incredibly overwhelming?

With regards to handling the intensity of the experience, I'm planning to just subject myself to it wholly with no reservations; complete and unconditional surrender to the will of the mushroom gods :laugh:

--------------------

Invisiblefushock
 User Gallery
    #8102293 - 03/04/08 05:12 PM (16 years, 27 days ago)

The most important moment of my life was when I took a large dose with a blindfold and earplugs in my darkened bedroom. On a side note, I think I was totally nuts when I finally managed to get out of there. I have a note I left to myself from immediately after I got out of my bedroom. Absolutely bat shit crazy scattered stuff that its hard for me to believe came out of me. But I remember...

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Seven grams of mushrooms + dark closet... Meditation / syrian rue tips? [Re: fushock]
    #8102360 - 03/04/08 05:23 PM (16 years, 27 days ago)

I'm planning to don a blindfold and earplugs likewise... how long would you say a 7 gram dose will last from start to finish? I'm considering powderizing the shrooms and letting soak in a glass of lemonade.

--------------------

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

#8104087 - 03/04/08 11:39 PM (16 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

The Cypher said:
Heh... not planning on combining the full seven grams with rue as I know full well what kind of power that entheogen combination can unleash :P

@tyler_0_durden: When you say seven grams of mushrooms "destroyed" you... do you mean that you had an exceedingly bad trip, or just that the experience was incredibly overwhelming?

Definitely overwhelming...it's kind of like the feeling of somebody tugging you by the ear, except by the balls. I couldn't handle the come-up, though I've had a faster and stronger come-up on acid, it was just more gentle with LSD.

It didn't give me a bad trip, but man oh man was I high as shit.

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8104092 - 03/04/08 11:40 PM (16 years, 27 days ago)

mushrooms and rue make you vibrate sometimes btw. any who noise canceling head phones are amazing and i like to go into a cove. its intense. i think that will last a good while

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag