Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: ATLANTA [Re: robbyberto]
    #8079067 -

haha i didnt even know red_crayon lived in ga .that whole area is the same at every intersection, there are schools and banks literally everywhere. But i'd love to see this spot,ive got a shitload of neighborhoods and targets that i hit up so we can swap and shit.


--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8080293 -

Prisoner#1 said:
it really depends on what you're looking for, there's a
great deal in that area, loads of good places, if you take a
cab down peachtree (5 minutes) to buckhead you'll have
plenty of great places to chose from, the chili pepper,
Mako, Bar, Fado and a hundred other

dont be surprised to see naked women dancing on the bars


Thanks, Pris. I imagine my bro has got some serious partying already planned. I was hoping for a working mans/blue collar type bar within walking distance, In case I need to slip out for a minute:smirk: ...To the others,  I don't think I've got time for Stone Mt. or Rosewell... maybe next time...:cheers:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: vinsue]
    #8080304 -

Good times are had at the roller derby bouts at stone mountain. Cool chicks beating the shit outta each other,and shit tons of PBR.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8080482 -

Hit up the SweetWater Brewery off of Peachtree. I believe it's three days of the week they do sample tastings of the new kegs.

Oh, and while you're in Atlanta, visit Little Five Points. If you can meander through the countless homeless, there's a sweet headshop in that area. There's also a neat little restaurant (The Vortex?) there too. Everything is in walking distance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: JPMorgan]
    #8080494 -

JPMorgan said:
Hit up the SweetWater Brewery off of Peachtree.  visit Little Five Points. If you can meander through the countless homeless, there's a sweet headshop in that area. There's also a neat little restaurant (The Vortex?) there too. Everything is in walking distance.


:thanx: I think we're at the Renaissance Atlanta Hotel Downtown...Is that near GT? I'll check  out the SweetWater Brewery ...:cheers:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: vinsue]
    #8080502 -

vinsue said:
JPMorgan said:
Hit up the SweetWater Brewery off of Peachtree.  visit Little Five Points. If you can meander through the countless homeless, there's a sweet headshop in that area. There's also a neat little restaurant (The Vortex?) there too. Everything is in walking distance.


:thanx: I think we're at the Renaissance Atlanta Hotel Downtown...Is that near GT? I'll check  out the SweetWater Brewery ...:cheers:



Not a problem. Atlanta holds a special place in my heart. I was born there, so I guess it's only natural. I'm unfamiliar with hotels in the area, but you can see GT as you're driving on 185.

Ah, and speaking of 185, make sure to take a drunken walk on the overpass as the cars go by below you. That was the most amazing experience I've had in Atlanta. Heh. And bring cigarettes; the bums need their nicotine. Atlanta is a blast. Enjoy it.
:goodluck:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: JPMorgan]
    #8080770 -

42 Degrees in Little Five is a must to see some awesome looking glass, in fact just go walk around Little Five for a good laugh

The Vortex has some awesome burgers

Some very talented local musicians can be found at pretty much any of the local music bars, like Smith's Old Bar

Centennial Park is boring as shit, unless you're tripping and running through the fountains with the little kids

I hear good things about the Sweetwater Factory, never been, only tasted their brews

... and prepare for the homeless

Enjoy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8080814 -

42 degrees is where its at. Especially for your birthday.

There's a little bar called Mike and Angeloo's in Buckhead thats a good time. They used to serve me before I was of age.


--------------------
To derive one's happiness from only specific moments in time is to miss out on the cosmic accident that is all of life's moments

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: cappincrunk]
    #8080816 -

i love all the little metal bars, like lenny's and the earl. that's where you see the best shows. junkman's daughter used to have good bongs, but theses days they're lacking.


--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #8080828 -

yeah, junkmans use to be the shit. The mural all over the front of the store is insane.


--------------------
To derive one's happiness from only specific moments in time is to miss out on the cosmic accident that is all of life's moments

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: cappincrunk]
    #8080848 -

yeah the gigantic ufo aint bad either.


--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND


Edited by ts727 (02/28/08 10:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #8080879 -

The coolest homeless person is out at lil' 5. I've seen him after shows at the Variety. I think his name is Jerry. He'll just come up to you and start conversing. He doesn't ever ask for money, tho you end up helping him out.


--------------------
To derive one's happiness from only specific moments in time is to miss out on the cosmic accident that is all of life's moments

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: cappincrunk]
    #8081321 -




Change?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: vinsue]
    #8081995 -

vinsue said:
I was hoping for a working mans/blue collar type bar within walking distance




there's a few in that area, avoid midtown unless you like
the gay scene, Fado in buckhead is also pretty laid back and
there is a few others there that are decent

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8100669 -

Thanks all! Friday went to the HIGH MUSEUM for the Georgia O'Keeffe display.:thumbup:  Saturday was 20 of us at the aquarium.:salmon::fishing: Sunday was pretty much alcohol detox/retox day. I did see the Vortex from the hotel balcony, but we lunched at The Sun Dial All y'alls way too polite down there, (not a bad thing) Had a few of these......(curious name),but not at the brewery...(no time) I was almost arrested getting my wife out of the local ER at 3AM, but thats another story.(4 hours without seeing a doctor, vital signs never checked, worst hospital ever) Other than that, Loved y'all ATLANTA !!:cheers:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: vinsue]
    #8100684 -

You had SweetWater, so I'm satisfied with your trip. :smirk: Glad you enjoyed it, man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: vinsue]
    #8100688 -

Glad you enjoy your stay down here.

Was the hospital you went to Grady?


--------------------
To derive one's happiness from only specific moments in time is to miss out on the cosmic accident that is all of life's moments

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: cappincrunk]
    #8100706 -

cappincrunk said:
Glad you enjoy your stay down here.

Was the hospital you went to Grady?



I'm guessing it was Piedmont.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: cappincrunk]
    #8100723 -

cappincrunk said:
Glad you enjoy your stay down here.

Was the hospital you went to Grady?


...
Emory Crawford Long Hospital. I finally asked for a Dr., and was promptly escorted out into the arms of APD's finest... They did allow us to return to the hotel, finally...


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: vinsue]
    #8100766 -

I hope somewhere in this trip you had time to visit the Varsity. It may be the greasiest food around, but those chili dogs are ridiculous.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New here from Atlanta *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
CptTripps 4,736 96 03/20/10 09:20 PM
by Newbie
* Most toxic city in the US: Atlanta, GA
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 4,234 42 11/09/09 07:24 PM
by m1ndriot
* About to leave for Atlanta! blissedout 854 12 12/29/06 02:38 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* The Great Roswell Debate
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 1,362 34 07/24/09 02:33 PM
by skatealex2
* Fucking Atlanta Gas!!!
( 1 2 all )
Zodiak 3,068 22 09/26/08 05:06 PM
by trendal
* Atlanta Ran out of Gas.
( 1 2 3 all )
CaptainH13 2,339 46 09/14/08 10:38 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? skatealex2 732 16 02/17/10 08:41 PM
by Madtowntripper
* FBI Vault Reveals UFO, Roswell Files skatealex2 2,037 14 04/11/11 10:26 PM
by 4runner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,989 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.