Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
ATLANTA
    #8078740 -

Flying in tomorrow for a long weekend wedding. (my niece is the first offspring amongst my 3 brothers and myself to get married...{my girl's getting married on a mountaintop up here later in the spring}) I might be able to to buy a beer for any local members, maybe Sun. afternoon? ...need PM before 9AM... Any decent local bars near the Marriott at GT? Anything else locally I should see?:thanx::cheers: and :peace:

Edited by vinsue (02/28/08 04:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: vinsue]
    #8078766 -

Drive out to the roswell area and visit the big mellow mushroom. 

And if you do happen to be in the roswell area, I'll be tripping at the roswell mill this saturday :laugh:


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: vinsue]
    #8078767 -

I like Stone Mountain but don't know if it will be too cold.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: g00ru]
    #8078780 -

That is right near me, and it's not a well known place at all. A few friends and I used to go walk around there to check out the old blacksmith shop. There are tons of weilii in the area too!


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: vinsue]
    #8078793 -

vinsue said:
Any decent local bars near the Marriott at GT? Anything else locally I should see?:thanx::cheers: and :peace:




it really depends on what you're looking for, there's a
great deal in that area, loads of good places, if you take a
cab down peachtree (5 minutes) to buckhead you'll have
plenty of great places to chose from, the chili pepper,
Mako, Bar, Fado and a hundred other

dont be surprised to see naked women dancing on the bars

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: robbyberto]
    #8078801 -

Yeah it's a fun place to be.


I climbed strait up that waterfall while I was drunk as shit :lol:


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8078815 -

Have fun in traffic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: g00ru]
    #8078817 -

That is Vickery Creek. I used to walk about the trails there when I skipped school.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: robbyberto]
    #8078829 -

A bunch of people have died there in rock climbing accidents too.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: JRayV]
    #8078852 -

JRayV said:
Have fun in traffic.



I know atlanta, I can make if from stone mountain to midtown
or buckhead in 20 minutes regardless of the amount of traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: g00ru]
    #8078867 -

guruu said:
Yeah it's a fun place to be.


I climbed strait up that waterfall while I was drunk as shit :lol:


ive never been, i'd like to trip there too. Saving a dose for a good day, maybe i'll make the journey.


--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: g00ru]
    #8078868 -

Are you 21?


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #8078874 -

Where county are you in, ts? I'm either in DeKalb, Fulton, or Cobb.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: robbyberto]
    #8078882 -

robbyberto said:
Where county are you in, ts? I'm either in DeKalb, Fulton, or Cobb.


21 on the dot, and i live in douglas county. so im not too far from anything.


--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #8078888 -

Just make sure you get on over to Roswell during mushroom season. And buy me beer.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: robbyberto]
    #8078899 -

last season BLEW. hardcore. I say we hunt all day and then go to a bar to celebrate. keep in touch.


--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #8078914 -

Yeah it did. The best flushes were in July and then there were some shitty flushes again in mid-August. There is good bar called Suburban Tap (maybe its Taco Mac?) right in the area. Good selection of beer. One problem, the GBI fucking stakes out certain areas. I think I have a new area out of the hot zone that is going to produce very well though. They're basically everywhere in the area though. You can just find them on the side of the road.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Edited by robbyberto (02/27/08 08:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: robbyberto]
    #8078975 -

robbyberto said:
Yeah it did. The best flushes were in July and then there were some shitty flushes again in mid-August. There is good bar called Suburban Tap (maybe its Taco Mac?) right in the area. Good selection of beer. One problem, the GBI fucking stakes out certain areas. I think I have a new area out of the hot zone that is going to produce very well though. They're basically everywhere in the area though. You can just find them on the side of the road.


Fucka GBI i hunts where i wants. That pisses me off that theyre hip to actives in the area as if people hunting them is some kind of real crime.


--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: robbyberto]
    #8078985 -

hell yeah man, I live in north fulton too. Sometimes find some good shrooms, a lot of weillies are around in season. Roswell has loads of great parks. I still haven't been to the falls though. Have a good trip.


--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATLANTA [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #8079007 -

Is there a bank VERY close by? Maybe a school too? Dude if that is the area then there is a spot you have got to see. Only red_crayon and his friend (phish, maybe) and I know about it. it's fucking sick. Biggest ones I've ever seen, but you have to get there early or else they become rotten.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New here from Atlanta *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
CptTripps 4,736 96 03/20/10 09:20 PM
by Newbie
* Most toxic city in the US: Atlanta, GA
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 4,234 42 11/09/09 07:24 PM
by m1ndriot
* About to leave for Atlanta! blissedout 854 12 12/29/06 02:38 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* The Great Roswell Debate
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 1,362 34 07/24/09 02:33 PM
by skatealex2
* Fucking Atlanta Gas!!!
( 1 2 all )
Zodiak 3,068 22 09/26/08 05:06 PM
by trendal
* Atlanta Ran out of Gas.
( 1 2 3 all )
CaptainH13 2,339 46 09/14/08 10:38 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Someone found the Roswell cr as h s i t e? skatealex2 732 16 02/17/10 08:41 PM
by Madtowntripper
* FBI Vault Reveals UFO, Roswell Files skatealex2 2,038 14 04/11/11 10:26 PM
by 4runner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,989 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.