Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Atlanta Ran out of Gas.
    #8925742 -

...and I'm on E.

I work with 4 fucking people, i didn't know anything about this until late last night.

I barely have enough to try to find some gas,much less get to work.

Looks Like i got the day off tomorrow.


I saw the 5.20 a fucking gallon at ingles.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8925769 -

fuck that


--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: MarioTrip]
    #8925829 -

greensboro,nc 4.00


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: Brainiac]
    #8925832 -

$3.83 today


--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: Brainiac]
    #8925839 -

3.50 here still, I'm happy about it. I do feel for you..that fucking blows. we've never ran out around here really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: LbDub]
    #8925851 -

We are actually out. I've been Calling around. Everyone I've called hasn't Found any after the 5pm traffic jam( which was mostly people jamming for gas on the way home from work). And so on and so forth with people they know.


Maybe I should have taken this somewhat more seriously,hah. Oops.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8925862 -

tell your employer you want gas credits to continue working there.

its how I'm surviving.

free gas baby!


--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: MarioTrip]
    #8925879 -

yea fucking right. They can barely Afford to pay their, maybe, 8 total employees.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8925890 -

That is crazy man. I have been searching for a news article on the situation. Is there any word when there is supposed to be more fuel?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #8925908 -

well there's the article i Linked too. I haven't cared to look for others.

There's apparently Gas here and there, but it's all rumors and hearsay. It's not worth driving around talking to random people(wasting gas).

I have enough for like one shot at finding some,hah.

I think it's Fucking hilarious. Which is probably what's Put me in this situation,hah.


I swear Not many places can really Throw out a general Panic like Atlanta. 1" of snow hits the ground and People are out Buying "supplies and Provisions".  anything and everything to cause a panic around here.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8925922 -

siphon your neighbors?! LOL


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: magikgrl]
    #8925927 -

magikgrl said:
siphon your neighbors?! LOL



I have a friend who has been getting gas this way for the past 6 months :thumbup:


--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8925942 -

I bike everywhere. Fuck cars. Too expensive. Plus biking keeps you in shape.


--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: MarioTrip]
    #8925948 -

I don't really have neighbors.

I have like a gallon or so for the lawnmower. Hopefully that'll Get me to work,or something. I don't really care.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8925951 -

they put it in the media yesterday, it allowed suppliers to jack
up the price because they knew a media announcement would
increase demand just as the snow does, what damage assessments
have been done to these rigs and refineries?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: misos]
    #8925959 -

That's fine and dandy, but we don't all live in metropolitan or suburban areas. There is absolutely no way i could ride a bike to get damn near anywhere here, but maybe my own mailbox.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: magikgrl]
    #8925963 -

magikgrl said:
siphon your neighbors?! LOL




careful which neighbors... I own a backhoe, they'll never find the body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8925964 -

Things like this in your area too?

Yea, seems like everyone agrees it's all Hype and Panic, but every just keeps paying. I don't even know if the Hurricane has hit. I have been under a rock,well...a boulder.

Apparently I was Going to have to drive to Buford for some fucking regular,hah. I wouldn't even make it,but fuck that shit all to hell.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8925977 -

Prisoner#1 said:
magikgrl said:
siphon your neighbors?! LOL




careful which neighbors... I own a backhoe, they'll never find the body



you'd kill someone over a stolen tank of gas? geewhiz!


--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Atlanta Ran out of Gas. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8926053 -

CaptainH13 said:
Things like this in your area too?




$3.46 yesterday at one of the gas stations, the other two had
already jacked theirs up to $4.50 in anticipation for the
price gouging, both are indian owned, I havent been out today
to see if they've gone up but one is already notorious for not
ordering gas so they frequently run out

the white owned store that was cheaper, they're closed on the weekends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* price of gas in your area?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kingfish4200 2,859 70 09/01/05 11:36 PM
by crystallize
* Atlanta, GA... Anyone? Circlesongs 1,382 6 11/07/04 08:59 PM
by 2Experimental
* Buckethead videos from Variety Playhouse: Atlanta ,GA deryl 1,332 5 04/04/06 10:04 PM
by blissedout
* Anyone near greensboro down to chill?
( 1 2 all )
Money 979 20 07/03/17 07:13 PM
by GripOfDeath
* Greensboro, NC- The First Stop! Shamanintraining 579 10 04/12/09 03:43 AM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Anyone in the Atlanta GA area? BuddahKillah 1,488 9 10/26/09 10:24 PM
by GalTRooT
* About to leave for Atlanta! blissedout 854 12 12/29/06 02:38 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Going to GA debianlinux 380 3 07/17/05 11:29 AM
by Pirate_Patrick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,339 topic views. 6 members, 73 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.