Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Anyone near greensboro down to chill? * 1
    #24450060 -

I dont have many friends and have been bored as fuck.

If your down to chill let me know

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: Money] * 4
    #24450062 -

Thats not how this works. Thats not how any of this works.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: Boomer The Great] * 3
    #24450068 -

Greensboro... you know there's like 50 different Greensboro's in the US alone?


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24450071 -

North carolina

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: Money]
    #24450080 -

Yeah seriously mate, put in the time and get to know people. It's taken me years to get to the point of having the honour of meeting shroomerites in person.

Nothing good comes easy.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: Money]
    #24450091 -

no one is going respond positively to a potential law enforcement officer.

However, if you really are looking for friends, gso and surrounding areas have some cool spots where you're bound to meet someone you can get on with.

For instance, there's a cool new kava bar in Greensboro that's worth checking out.  Much different crowd than a traditional bar.  The owner is a really nice guy.  Could be a good place to meet some chill, likeminded peeps.

Good luck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: Money] * 4
    #24450102 -

Money said:
I dont have many friends and have been bored as fuck.

If your down to chill let me know



:agentgtfo:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: unfortunategent]
    #24450380 -

unfortunategent said:
For instance, there's a cool new kava bar in Greensboro that's worth checking out.  Much different crowd than a traditional bar
Good luck



Dope I just saw that on google

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: Money] * 2
    #24450584 -

These posts just sound sketchy. People here aren't into meeting random strangers off the internet. Especially from a drug forum.

Take the time and join the community. Maybe people will be willing to meet up when they better get a feel of your personality here.

This website has a lot to offer for online communication and socializing. There are EMC, MDC and LNC threads in The Pub for random banter. If you take drugs frequently there is WCA in the ODD forum.

Oh, and Welcome to the Shroomery! :cheers:


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #24452388 -

Well thanks guys for all the kind words and advice.

Its hard for me to get into forum life. Like its a lot of patience

Also I do have another account with 200+ posts I just got locked out and gave up trying to retrieve it.

Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: Money]
    #24452423 -

Lol.

Named money with a pile of cash for an avatar.  No that's not fishy.

A hot chick pic and pretending to be an easy girl would go a lot further.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: Money] * 1
    #24452462 -

Sure dude, meet me at the Bojangles in half an hour.  I'll be the biker looking guy.  If you still can't find me go inside the restaurant and yell my name, by the way, I'm Boner.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: lowbrow]
    #24452494 -

lowbrow said:
Sure dude, meet me at the Bojangles in half an hour.  I'll be the biker looking guy.  If you still can't find me go inside the restaurant and yell my name, by the way, I'm Boner.




Do better than that dude.

Your name is Beeg Homo Boner


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: Money]
    #24452549 -

Money said:
Also I do have another account with 200+ posts I just got locked out and gave up trying to retrieve it.



You should email the admins about it, a bunch of people were in that situation.


Assuming what you say is really true.
:notsureif:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: Canadian Jesus] * 1
    #24452560 -

Canadian Jesus said:
Take the time and join the community. Maybe people will be willing to meet up when they better get a feel of your personality here.



I've now met two shroomerites IRL, both times were absolutely amazing. Like really fucking amazing. Will be meeting many more in the next month too!

Back when I used to do a car forum, a bunch of us met and drove from England to Germany for four days; I was shocked how much of a fucking amazing time we had considering it was the first time I'd met them.

It's amazing meeting people when you already know them well by their thoughts, but you gotta put in the work. I've made some of the best friends I've ever had here, but it's taken a lot of private communication.

Just like IRL, you gotta click with someone first. And also take into account that people will be more dubious about meeting due to the subject matter here. Quite a different cup of tea to a car/bike/whatever forum where people don't constantly talk about illegal shit.

Canadian Jesus said:
Oh, and Welcome to the Shroomery!



Hell yeah!


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: unfortunategent]
    #24454211 -

You guys are awesome! :mushroom2:

unfortunategent said:
For instance, there's a cool new kava bar in Greensboro that's worth checking out




I went there last night, the place was really chill. They were cool people

Edited by Money (08/14/17 07:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: psi]
    #24454216 -

psi said:
Money said:
Also I do have another account with 200+ posts I just got locked out and gave up trying to retrieve it.



You should email the admins about it, a bunch of people were in that situation.




Yeah I just don't feel like doing that. And a fresh account feels better anyway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: Money] * 1
    #24454234 -

Money said:

Yeah I just don't feel like doing that.
And a fresh Puppet  account feels better anyway




Fixed


:puppetmaster: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: vinsue]
    #24454432 -

This reaks of Reddit style drug hook ups.


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone near greensboro down to chill? [Re: Money]
    #24455275 -

Yeah it's very chill.  When I was there people were either reading or chatting quietly.  There was also a guy who brought his gaming laptop and was playing online.

They are careful about their image and the clientele they serve because of the controversial nature of some of the herbs in their concoctions, which are illegal in some states.  Definitely trying to keep a good reputation and having their customers stumble around in intoxication doesn't help that.  That's more in line with the behavior at a traditional alcohol bar tbh.

They probably kicked you out in the most chill way possible, though  :cool2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Greensboro, NC- The First Stop! Shamanintraining 579 10 04/12/09 03:43 AM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* party animal vs chill kind
( 1 2 3 4 all )
shallowbastard 4,922 64 02/10/09 08:11 PM
by Burnintreez321
* Chilled out pictures
( 1 2 all )
Chemical_Smile 3,452 21 06/21/22 12:05 AM
by gamergod88
* Chill out Music??? Live406 1,839 16 05/31/04 07:56 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Chilled out hendrix songs? boredboy 5,197 10 03/04/03 01:50 PM
by adrug
* chill plz HELLA_TIGHT 580 2 11/20/05 06:43 PM
by vade
* Chill thread
( 1 2 all )
LucidDream 1,740 28 04/13/08 11:26 PM
by HuHEN
* Chill out Music
( 1 2 all )
Complex 2,673 23 03/01/09 11:20 PM
by rupertbeaner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
979 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 233 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.