Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
How should I get Planet Earth?
    #8052306 -

I haven't seen the show yet, but i ahve heard so many good things about it. I don't really want to use bittorent cause its still kinda new and i bet bbc watches that shit. So, what would be the best way to download it? I want to see that shit tripping.


--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: Rainman420]
    #8052316 -

It's worth the purchase price


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: Rainman420]
    #8052318 -

i don't know much about downloading, but that show is amazing in HD.


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: Broooodward]
    #8052337 -

worth the price. go to www.discoverystore.com

Blue Planet and Sunrise earth are badass too. i think you can get a combo price for all of them.


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: Broooodward]
    #8052340 -

My favourite series. Well worth purchasing, it is a piece of history, an amazing look at our planet before we really fuck things up permanently.

David Attenborough is the man, man.


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: sam420]
    #8052343 -

hells ya, i love the one about grasslands, some really epic stories and landscapes


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: Broooodward]
    #8052425 -

I got the set for Christmas. It is the most unbelievable footage i have ever seen.

Namely, the base jumpers jumping into the massive cave. My god.

Definitely worth purchasing.

About the only thing i can stand to watch whilst tripping, simply stunning.


--------------------


"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Edited by DepthToTheCore (02/21/08 03:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #8052460 -

Totally worth buying, it's AMAZING. It's the only reason I wish I had a bigger TV.

Also, is it totally wrong that I think David Attenborough's voice is hot?


--------------------
"The important thing to remember: if we ship all our fat-bottomed girls off to foreign countries, the terrorists win."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: Rainman420]
    #8052476 -

I'll echo the prevailing sentiment. Having purchased this when it was first available (and paying about 33% more than they're selling it for now!), I'm still satisfied and would do it again. An excellent series of beautiful worldly video.



--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: geokills]
    #8052495 -

fresh water is definately the best episode...and shallow seas...BOOYAH. thats what im tryin to do for a profession..just havent really gotten ambitious enough yet. my copys narrarated by sagourney weaver. whos dave attenburg?


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: just me]
    #8052516 -



One of my favorite clips from Planet Earth, narrated by David Attenborough.


--------------------
"The important thing to remember: if we ship all our fat-bottomed girls off to foreign countries, the terrorists win."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: mayfly]
    #8052554 -

you've got to be kidding me, that was insane. it's really mind boggling to see the conditions some animals live in.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: Syle]
    #8052561 -

weaver narrated the american version


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: Syle]
    #8052562 -

I know, it's amazing eh. I was like :eek: when I first saw that. Apparently this is the first video footage ever taken of snow leopards before (edit: in the wild). This is why I love Planet Earth so much--every show has at least one short clip that took them months of groudbreaking, near-impossible work to film. It's amazing.


--------------------
"The important thing to remember: if we ship all our fat-bottomed girls off to foreign countries, the terrorists win."

Edited by mayfly (02/21/08 04:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: Rainman420]
    #8052611 -

I'm so going to buy this:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: Rainman420]
    #8052623 -

Rainman420 said:
I haven't seen the show yet, but i ahve heard so many good things about it. I don't really want to use bittorent cause its still kinda new and i bet bbc watches that shit. So, what would be the best way to download it? I want to see that shit tripping.



BLU RAY IS THE ONLY WAY

that shit makes me drool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8052640 -

WhiskeyClone said:
It's worth the purchase price


Donate that money to India. :crankey:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: Lion]
    #8052693 -

did you guys watch all the bonus and extras...like it was said earlier. there was history made making these films. footage never b4 captured like the snowleopard. and the lions taking down the full sized bull elephant...the guy camped out in snow and on rocks for a long ass time to get that footage of the snowleopard. way cool


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: just me]
    #8052701 -

Yeah man, the 'diaries' section of each episode is the coolest. The one with the piranhas is amazing, too.


--------------------
"The important thing to remember: if we ship all our fat-bottomed girls off to foreign countries, the terrorists win."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How should I get Planet Earth? [Re: mayfly]
    #8052714 -

AHH, i forgot about that one...thats actually the one that made me feel passionate about looking into a carreer in nature photography...i was like...i could definately do that.


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Planet Earth
( 1 2 all )
SneezingPenis 1,752 25 01/04/09 11:42 PM
by justinsanity
* I really want to buy the "Planet Earth" box set... Konnrade 1,889 16 04/14/07 10:15 PM
by Konnrade
* standard version of planet earth.. Layzie 643 6 01/05/09 09:20 AM
by badchad
* Obama getting schooled by David Attenborough Cepheus 432 4 08/01/15 10:20 AM
by Kickle
* Planet Earth mini series
( 1 2 3 all )
daytripper05 4,232 54 04/02/07 12:50 PM
by chemiKalz
* Blue Planet ElementsToLife 1,428 12 03/04/09 10:39 PM
by Snaggletooth
* Planet Earth Cepheus 648 11 09/04/07 01:07 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Planet Earth deadHead321 484 5 04/02/07 11:40 AM
by Boom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,785 topic views. 3 members, 29 guests and 263 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.