Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Planet Earth
    #6737702 -

without a doubt, hands down the best nature program that has ever been created. discovery channel..its shot in HD..unbelivable footage of the rareset animals. First time a Snow Leopard was ever filmed in the wild, they found it in the mountains of Pakistan. They did not know it at the time but they were filming in the vicinity of Osama.

But yeah i def reccomend it to everyone. Its on demand so you can view all the episodes.

Anybody see it? What did you think?


--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC


All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Planet Earth [Re: deadHead321]
    #6737708 -

I've seen 5 of the parts, and I have to admit I agree with you... just unbelievable footage!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Planet Earth [Re: ApJunkie]
    #6737750 -

I love the series. I saw it quite awhile ago when it first came out. And it's much better with David Attenborough the guy that made the series doing the narration IMO. Download it. I just re-downloaded it after losing some discs. Each part is a little over 2 gigs. Amazing stuff. :thumbup: Well worth downloading.


There was a thread about this a few days ago... so ya, here's what I think of the series. :tongue:
Quote:
Psilocybeingzz said:
Quote:
SIGOURNEY WEAVER?!? THAT IS SO LAME! David is the man, i think discovery probably didn't want him narrating it cause there'd be some people complaining how they can't understand his posh accent or something...



That's what I figured. They thought Americans would prefer an actress :lol:
To hell with the man behind the work!, Get them a star!
They don't give you guys much credit. CBC aired it in it's original form.

Anyway, check this out ladies and gents....
Streaming video of the series



Don't forget to check out his "State of the Planet" series too people. I can't believe some people here actually think global warming isn't real. :rolleyes:

NEWSFLASH!, the scientific community is sure. Don't tell me a few oil scientists mean shit either. They don't. Anyone with even a basic understanding of science knows it is real.

You know you can download the whole series right??? and that the American version seems to suck in comparison right??? Mt GF seems to think even what they say is different. (at least a little) And David is the fucking man. And these are his documentaries.

Anyway, if you want to download them instead of waiting for each one.
www.MvGroup.org That's a great site and well worth joining IMO :wink: :thumbup:





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Planet Earth [Re: deadHead321]
    #6737854 -

deadHead321 said:
But yeah i def reccomend it to everyone. Its on demand so you can view all the episodes.

Anybody see it? What did you think?



Hell yeah. I didn't know it was on demand, I thought I missed it. Thx I'm definitely watching this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Planet Earth [Re: deadHead321]
    #6737915 -

Wish I could see it in HD but I watched it for first time last night (Frozen Worlds) and it was fantastic! Can't wait for the next one! :thumbup:


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Planet Earth [Re: deadHead321]
    #6737917 -

That show mocks my shitty TV from the 80's :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Planet Earth mini series
( 1 2 3 all )
daytripper05 4,232 54 04/02/07 12:50 PM
by chemiKalz
* How should I get Planet Earth?
( 1 2 all )
Rainman420 2,785 31 03/26/08 07:59 AM
by DiabloSmurf
* I really want to buy the "Planet Earth" box set... Konnrade 1,889 16 04/14/07 10:15 PM
by Konnrade
* Planet Earth
( 1 2 all )
SneezingPenis 1,752 25 01/04/09 11:42 PM
by justinsanity
* 'david attenborough surprised by spider', and other nature videos shirley knott 610 1 12/07/05 04:37 PM
by Harbinger
* Earth-like planet-WATER & AIR, SAME TEMPS- found 20 light years away! coAsTal 2,739 19 04/25/07 06:50 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* standard version of planet earth.. Layzie 643 6 01/05/09 09:20 AM
by badchad
* Unbelievable Phoenix UFO footage
( 1 2 all )
BoneMan 6,454 36 06/19/05 06:56 AM
by soma_victim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
484 topic views. 3 members, 27 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.