Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Go Cubs GO.
    #8035912 -
Log in to view attachment

Played after every Cubs win. When there are 30,000 people screaming this the whole stadium shakes. I get chills just hearing this song. I cannot wait for baseball.

Honestly, I can't wait. It was a bad day to bust out the ol' Steve Goodman records...


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go Cubs GO. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8037002 -

They lose every time that I go to one of their games. I should buy season tickets I guess. Also, I don't t hink that I have ever heard the song. I'm not going to start now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Piniella Wants Cubs to Pursue A-Rod OneMoreRobot3021 3,270 19 10/18/06 02:17 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* the cubs... Banez 1,935 14 12/13/06 10:52 AM
by Madtowntripper
* The Chicago Cubs.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
whattheheck 11,402 139 09/27/08 11:09 PM
by whattheheck
* George Will - This Is Your Brain On Cubs Madtowntripper 865 4 04/04/08 04:22 PM
by Madtowntripper
* The Cubs robbyberto 1,180 12 10/07/07 05:13 PM
by whattheheck
* Cubs Win Again, Brewers Likely Done... Madtowntripper 701 2 09/23/07 08:23 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Chicago Cubs Baseball
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Madtowntripper 10,221 86 08/01/08 10:41 AM
by drok
* Cubs-D'backs Madtowntripper 616 2 10/01/07 04:19 PM
by Madtowntripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
527 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.