Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEvilJesus
Shaman
Question about grow room in attic *DELETED*
    #798624 - 08/05/02 07:00 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by EvilJesus

--------------------
you're only as deep as the self that you dig

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

Re: Question about grow room in attic [Re: EvilJesus]
    #798652 - 08/05/02 07:14 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Umm, sure. I dont think you'll need the whole attic tho, unless you are planning something i would rather not speak about. But um, yea, sure you can. Put up some tarp get yourself a lil mist tent kinda deal going. Maybe read up on a bulk tek? I bet if you do these things you'll defintaly get yourself some bon jovi...

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
    #798694 - 08/05/02 07:41 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I wish I had an attic to use as a grow room with central air for temp control.

I'd buy a large tent and put it up there with a cool mist right inside it and a couple of picnic and bridge tables, some flourescent lights, a hot plate for my P.C., a few 5 gallon jugs of spring water, a couple of trash bags full of horsey poopoo, etc., etc.

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
    #799586 - 08/06/02 07:50 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Only problem with this that I see is that the attic is going to much hotter in the summer and much cooler in the winter than the rest of your house. I'm assuming that your thermostat will be located in the house itself. This will probably make climate control a bit more cumbersome, but not impossible.

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

OfflineFanaTEK
Slave to theShroom

Loc: Midwest, US
    #799950 - 08/06/02 11:06 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You will need a booster fan on your duct to regulate the temperature of the room - the attic is going to be hard to keep the correct temperature.

You will also want to install a HEPA filter on your duct - you can buy HEPA furnace filters at any Home Depot for relatively cheap.

Finally, if your attic is anything like mine, you are going to need to do a THOROUGH cleaning and disinfecting of the entire thing. Lots of shit that we would otherwise wipe or sweep up likes to collect in attics.

FanaTEK

--------------------
Read the FAQ!
Read !

Offlinebluhoney
Yes Im a realgirl ,geeesh
Female User Gallery

Re: Question about grow room in attic [Re: FanaTEK]
    #799982 - 08/06/02 11:28 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Using PVC pipe, and clear plastic sheeting, you can make a pretty good growing room in the attic. After making the room, make a decontamination entrance area where you can store a can of lysol, gloves, and your lab coat. That way you can walk in the first room, spray and set yourself up to go into the main chamber. The Hepa filter is almost a must IMO because of the " loose" germs up there. On the bottom of the growing chamber put about 4 inches of perlite down.Dampen it first. This set-up worked well for my friend, hope it can give you some ideas.bluhoney

--------------------
Information listed here is for entertainment only and is neither real or proven

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom