Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Th Itchy Mountain Men
    #7961508 -

:pantsfase:'s brothers bluegrass jazz outfit

they really are quite good

been watching them grow as musicians for a while

they make me proud :dancingshroom:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: notapillow]
    #7961557 -
Log in to view attachment

forgot to add the song laowel


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: notapillow]
    #7961563 -

listen to it :crankbowcloud:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: notapillow]
    #7961576 -
Log in to view attachment

another


--------------------



Edited by notapillow (01/31/08 06:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: notapillow]
    #7961611 -
Log in to view attachment

another

miles davis cover


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: notapillow]
    #7961625 -

I don't think anyone wants to listen to it I know I don't


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: notapillow]
    #7961626 -

:shake:
:sandwich:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: notapillow]
    #7961635 -

:macdre:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #7961644 -

im in no mood


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: notapillow]
    #7961647 -

notapillow said:
im in no mood



:macdre:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #7961654 -

you are now required to post at leased one mac dre lyric every time you use that gremlin


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: notapillow]
    #7961659 -

Just throw in some grateful dead and eat some granola I'm sure you'll be fine.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #7961660 -

UnholyChild666 said:
I don't think anyone wants to listen to it I know I don't



thats ok i dont want you to listen to it

youd just get blood and smack all over the good tunes


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: notapillow]
    #7961668 -

I wouldn't diss on it unless it was truly horrible like bjork


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #7961670 -

I'm out of this world, not your run of the mill'n
My name is fur I'm the owner of the building

:macdre:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #7961673 -

UnholyChild666 said:
I wouldn't diss on it unless it was truly horrible like bjork



its rather good stuff
they got a good jazz grass thing going. tho i feel like that has been done enuf

they still make me proud.
cute little youngus


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: notapillow]
    #7961677 -

I'm a stoner and I'm chillin with two bitches like Jack
I pimps and I mac drive a Benz and a 'lac

:macdre:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #7961681 -

thats much better
sing me back home reefer boy :macdre:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: notapillow]
    #7961688 -

i've been in the yard with the Mexican mafia
and I only run with niggaz that'll kill and die for ya

:macdre:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Th Itchy Mountain Men [Re: notapillow]
    #7961691 -

notapillow said:
UnholyChild666 said:
I wouldn't diss on it unless it was truly horrible like bjork



its rather good stuff
they got a good jazz grass thing going. tho i feel like that has been done enuf

they still make me proud.
cute little youngus



Alright I just listened to some of it to spite you for the last comment, I'm sure they sound better playing on stage the recording wasn't too great but it's not bad I'm more of a reggae and ska guy myself but it's ok, they'll get better if they work enough.

Buy the way I quit the H I only did it for a couple months and didn't like it that much after not too long I haven't done it since November.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bjork
( 1 2 all )
wearejellyfish 4,401 23 05/04/07 12:15 AM
by laska
* Björk
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 5,975 78 07/20/11 07:33 PM
by withoutawire
* New Bjork Album - Volta - Out May 7th OneMoreRobot3021 1,861 13 05/19/07 04:04 PM
by djfrog
* Bjork videos and tripping SilentG 2,144 6 11/05/06 11:25 PM
by SilentG
* Bjork Pic splifner180 1,241 18 07/16/06 09:41 AM
by theuser
* Bjork
( 1 2 all )
mr_kite 3,745 26 09/28/06 08:29 AM
by Simisu
* BJORK to play NYC's Radio City May 2nd
( 1 2 all )
OracleOfDelphi 3,118 21 03/30/07 12:38 PM
by blewmeanie
* when Bjork attacks the reporter question_for_joo 1,924 19 05/29/04 12:31 AM
by Phencyclidine

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,688 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.