Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNiGGy
Stranger
Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
Visuals
    #795695 - 08/04/02 11:42 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I heard by a person that usually visuals are something you have seen before. Is this true? So most likely I would never see anything i've never seen. So a funny looking deamon or snake I could not see? Or does your mind create its own images on a trip. Is everybodys visuals different?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecelestialtripper
Test Pilot
Male User Gallery

Re: Visuals [Re: NiGGy]
    #795893 - 08/04/02 01:36 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

ive seen weird shapes ive never seen before...and weird CEV's...like people (that ive never seen before) with intense colored liquid spraying out of their eyes and nose

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #796026 - 08/04/02 02:44 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

There are some visuals that seem to be the same for everybody and others which are unique to each individual. Many people describe seeing existing objects start to breath. A bookshelf, or even the walls, will seem to slightly expand and contract as if breathing. Tracers are another common visual which most people describe the same. If something moves across your field of view, instead of seeing a single object move across, it will trail shadows of itself (tracers). Flowing textures are another common visual. When looking at something like a rock garden or wood grain, the bounderies between the light and dark regeons will seem to move and squirm about. Colors also seem to shift for most people as well. Everything will seem to take on more orange, red, and yellow... Colors and textures bleeding from one object onto another is another commonly described visual.

All of the above are OEVs (open eye visuals). I don't know how common they are, but some of the CEVs (closed eye visuals) I have had are seeing fields and fields of little pinning shrooms and spiral lines that spin and dance about.

Higher dosage trips are more of a mind bender than an eye bender. Things like smelling colors or feeling your mind breaking apart into thousands of little minds all talking at once.

A lot of this is from personal observation... remember each of us is different, thus what we experience and how we comprehend the experience is different as well.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineShroomStrider
Wanderer

Re: Visuals [Re: Seuss]
    #796050 - 08/04/02 02:57 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I agree with Seuss, Everyone has different visuals. I also had the same CEV's as Seuss with the spriral lines and swirling. On my first trip, I phoned my friend and his words just swirled into colors and lines in my head. I loved it!

--------------------
'It's a complete realization of the aims of psychedelia. But if you take LSD what you experience depends entirely on who you are. Our music may give you the screaming horrors or throw you into screaming ecstasy. Mostly it's the latter.' Roger Waters

OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Loc: Under the Influence
    #799413 - 08/06/02 06:19 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I've had very visual trips.. And ones with no hallucinations (low dose)...But, I think the visuals come from somewhere in your mind. I mean, your mind is prducing the hallucination, correct? I don't know. ..The ones I usually encounter are everything breaths, patterns on everything, auras around people, vivid hallucinations concerning I woman transforming into a she-walrus! It's gotten pretty bad.. I can go on and on but my attention span has shortened ..

--------------------
AT THE SHROOMERY, IT'S ALWAYS

Edited by Hashbury (08/06/02 06:21 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder