Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
And the Eli dynasty begins
    #7907412 -

FTW


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #7907466 -

If he can be a bit more consistent I would agree with you. He's played good all the important games though, lets see if he can do it again in 2 weeks.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #7907503 -

Dynasties don't begin until you have a super bowl ring


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7907528 -

It's a joke, mang.

It'd be cool, though, I like Eli.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #7907613 -

hahahaha


me and my friend were talking about, what if eli was the true prodigy child?



if he wins the super bowl this year, whooooooooooo


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #7908733 -

If Eli wins this year, Old man Manning should bottle his sperm and sell it for producing two Super bowl winning quarterbacks.. :grin:


--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: MrSinister]
    #7916082 -

MrSinister said:
If Eli wins this year, Old man Manning should bottle his sperm and sell it for producing two Super bowl winning quarterbacks.. :grin:



sounds like a potential reality show down the line...

"Who Wants Archie's Championship Seed"


--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC


All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: deadHead321]
    #7916130 -

Liz?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: zappaisgod]
    #7916694 -

peyton has just been an appetizer, now you're hungry..and you've got a taste of Eli, well you're about to get full.


--------------------
"something funny"

"something profound"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: luckycharnes]
    #7916758 -

gross


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: zappaisgod]
    #7932323 -

Eww!


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: Liz]
    #7934032 -

Eli's the new Peyton


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: MrSinister]
    #7934144 -

MrSinister said:
If Eli wins this year, Old man Manning should bottle his sperm and sell it for producing two Super bowl winning quarterbacks.. :grin:



Don't forget about his eldest, who was also fucking awesome, but unfortunately succumbed to injury.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: jewunit]
    #7939060 -

He had ANOTHER QB kid? WTH?? I just have to say that this at least somewhat proves that having good training and parenting can help make an athlete. I mean, neither Eli or Peyton are that physically gifted (although I have liked Peyton since college) and neither was Archie, but they get it done. Period.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: whattheheck]
    #7939452 -

No, his other kid was a WR. I think his senior year in high school was Peyton's freshman. I also think he played at Ole Miss, but I don't fucking remember.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: jewunit]
    #7939471 -

"Cooper Archibald Manning, Archie's oldest son, was born in 1974. The only Manning brother not playing professional football, he was a standout wide receiver at the Isidore Newman School. During his senior year he was selected to the all-state team, the same season his brother Peyton started at quarterback as a sophomore.

Cooper was heavily recruited by Division I schools Texas, Virginia and Ole Miss, but was diagnosed with spinal stenosis in 1992, thus ending his football career.

After a successful surgery in 1993, he eventually graduated from Ole Miss, and entered the business world. Cooper married Ellen Heidingsfelder in 1999 and together they have three children, a daughter named May born in 2002, and two sons, Arch and Heid, born in 2004 and 2006."

Wikipedia, FTW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: Redstorm]
    #7939479 -

Damn, got Peyton's class wrong.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: Redstorm]
    #7943707 -

Redstorm said:
"Cooper Archibald Manning, Archie's oldest son, was born in 1974. The only Manning brother not playing professional football, he was a standout wide receiver at the Isidore Newman School. During his senior year he was selected to the all-state team, the same season his brother Peyton started at quarterback as a sophomore.

Cooper was heavily recruited by Division I schools Texas, Virginia and Ole Miss, but was diagnosed with spinal stenosis in 1992, thus ending his football career.

After a successful surgery in 1993, he eventually graduated from Ole Miss, and entered the business world. Cooper married Ellen Heidingsfelder in 1999 and together they have three children, a daughter named May born in 2002, and two sons, Arch and Heid, born in 2004 and 2006."

Wikipedia, FTW.




That would absolutely suck to have all that talent and all that promise and be diagnosed with something that would end your career. That is heartbreaking. I played football in high school and was actually a pretty good linebacker but I never had talent like that. It would have killed me to know that I did and something out of my hands through it all away for me. Glad to hear he is doing good in the bussiness world though.


--------------------

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY FIRE THEN DON'T COME AROUND CAUSE I'M GONNA BURN ONE DOWN. - Ben Harper

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #7953629 -

TheFakeSunRa said:
Eli's the new Peyton



Eli has never been and probably never will be the stat machine that Peyton's always been.
He's a winner, though.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: And the Eli dynasty begins [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #7978968 -

Le Narrateur said:
FTW


Le Narrateur said:
FTW


Le Narrateur said:
FTW


Le Narrateur said:
FTW


Le Narrateur said:
FTW


Le Narrateur said:
FTW


Le Narrateur said:
FTW


Le Narrateur said:
FTW


Le Narrateur said:
FTW


Le Narrateur said:
FTW


Le Narrateur said:
FTW


Le Narrateur said:
FTW


Le Narrateur said:
FTW


Le Narrateur said:
FTW


Le Narrateur said:
FTW


Le Narrateur said:
FTW




--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Eli Manning is the future... Hitman203 838 14 11/18/06 04:46 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* Eli Manning AaronEvil 1,574 13 02/04/08 05:51 PM
by Redstorm
* HEAT Dynasty
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
pandelic 5,199 82 08/13/10 09:51 PM
by Neo Skywalker
* Dynasties Basilides 315 0 06/24/06 12:31 AM
by Basilides
* Matt Cassel Madtowntripper 999 14 11/25/08 01:18 PM
by Voido
* Miami Heat Dynasty? Basilides 636 2 06/26/06 01:11 PM
by Basilides
* Eli should go to the sports desk of every major New York media outlet, and pull a Scarface Pat Bateman, VP 623 1 02/04/08 06:54 PM
by im_on_a_boat
* Randy to miss the beginning of the season... OneMoreRobot3021 1,296 9 02/18/07 12:39 PM
by THE KRAT BARON

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
2,505 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.