Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I havnt brushed my teeth for 3 weeks.
    #7891669 -

They are still white I have asked people to smell my breath and they say it smells fine.:awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I havnt brushed my teet for 3 weeks. [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7891671 -

ya right i dont believe u


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I havnt brushed my teet for 3 weeks. [Re: Coaster]
    #7891673 -

Nah im totally serious


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I havnt brushed my teeth for 3 weeks. [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7891711 -

TurntableJunky said:
They are still white I have asked people to smell my breath and they say it smells fine.:awesome:



all that means is that plaque is building up and going to the dentist is going to suck for you and your gums. Enjoy ! ~ :boobs:


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I havnt brushed my teeth for 3 weeks. [Re: snoot]
    #7891728 -

good for you


--------------------
TRAPPED IN LINGUISTIC CONCEPTS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I havnt brushed my teeth for 3 weeks. [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7891736 -

any expert will tell you that due to the traditional eskimo diet, eskimos often do not require any brushing and maintain good dental hygiene. its possible. i never wash my ass, though, and any expert will tell you there is no way around smell and rot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* [Poll]When do you brush your teeth?
( 1 2 all )
Requiem 4,321 28 06/17/04 05:47 AM
by Innvertigo
* Do you brush your teeth in the shower?
( 1 2 all )
neuro 4,789 35 11/15/03 05:08 PM
by Ripple
* Beer's affect on teeth RandalFlagg 15,063 10 02/06/05 04:17 PM
by vinsue
* Got my wisdom teeth out, then kicked out of the house!
( 1 2 all )
Jenny 3,398 29 09/11/04 08:15 AM
by Jenny
* Dreams where your teeth are falling out...
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,917 27 09/13/04 02:49 PM
by AbstractHarmonix
* Would you marry an Eskimo?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 3,192 37 12/12/07 06:48 PM
by Skunk420
* wisdom teeth
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 4,835 33 05/29/04 04:42 PM
by hairs
* wisdom teeth? Grav 1,274 12 07/20/03 05:07 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
511 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.