Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejonnydigital
Stranger
Loc: Darlington, South Carolin...
bad shrooming day
    #776903 - 07/25/02 06:32 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yesterday it was 75 degrees and 95% humidity all day here...perfect shroom weather. I was so excited. Little did I know...my night would end in....DISASTER!
well, not really, but anyway. On the way to the cow fields, some guy passes us in a huge jacked up toyota truck. My friend at the wheel, being a dumbass, floors it and goes to pass the guy again. The guy swerves out in the middle of the road, nearly running us off the side. When we pull back behind him, he break checks us and we nearly rear end him. He then stopped in the middle of the road, got out of his truck, noticed 4 people in the car, looked scared, got back into his truck. heheh.

The field was barren. Despite the sporadic appearance of fresh poo, there has been a drought in the area recently, and the pastures were less than fertile. We found a few p. cyanescens and a very pretty, fully matured p. cubensis. Nothing special. A total of maybe 9 small shrooms. How shitty.

That's not even the worst part. About 15 minutes into our shrooming expedition a car pulled into the field, forcing my friends and I to run and dive behind a bunch of farm equipment. Luckily we did not land in any shit. We took off runnin, hopped in our car, and headed out. We got a phone call a few minutes later telling us everything was alright and to come back...

About an hour later, we've split up into two groups, and I turn around and notice a car creeping behind us. I wasn't too scared cause I figured it was the same person from before. Just about then, I hear "YO, RUN" in the distance. great. We run, get in our car, take off. Guy pulls up and blocks the road with his car. This was the father of a girl one of my friends has been regularly violating. The doors were locked just in time as this cracked out, drunk ass redneck motherfucker tries to pull all the doors open, smash a window with his fist, etc..We eventually managed to get around his car and drive off. Funny though, at one point he tried to block the moving car with his body. Dumbass. I bet that left a bruise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: bad shrooming day [Re: jonnydigital]
    #776966 - 07/25/02 06:57 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

heheeheh
at least you had some fun
Im sure it has been interesting,too

Peac3

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: bad shrooming day [Re: jonnydigital]
    #783090 - 07/28/02 11:08 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

that's a damn good story too!

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

InvisibleUFOz8MyGoat
The Governator Sayz Go Chagaz
Male

Loc: USA
Re: bad shrooming day [Re: felix]
    #787963 - 07/31/02 08:34 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

That's nuts man all over some mushrooms...hell i would charge an entry fee if it was my field...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder