Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
Re: Landsnorkeling Kauai day 1: subbs [Re: Deity208]
    #7810974 - 12/29/07 04:20 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

WOW, thanks for the photos!!!
simply amazing, i wish i had the time to actualy read more of this thread, i just had to say thenks!

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePinheadX
Stranger thanyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Gulf Coast
Re: Landsnorkeling Kauai day 1: subbs [Re: Simisu]
    #7814740 - 12/30/07 06:30 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

awesome stuff, mang.

I'd love to go there and hunt, play etc. Don't really need to go there for the mushrooms though, since most of those are found locally here, but it would be awesome to trip in paradise.

Oh, yeah... I just got a new camera and would like to recommend it for those wanting something awesome for around $200. Canon A720 IS. This camera is very highly rated, and I have been having a great time shooting with it. Can't wait for the next season to really show it off. All I've been finding lately are russula and marismus and a few others I can't ID, but it has been colder the past week. My favorite feature is the macro/normal toggle button right in plain sight on the back of the camera. I don't even have to look for the damn thing...

And it has an optical viewfinder.

--------------------
If you want to find psilocybin in species that are not yet known to be psychoactive, you should do chemical tests. That way you won't get sick and die all the time.
- Alan Rockefeller

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
- Philip K. Dick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale