Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Smoking Out of a Waterfall made from Plastic Coke Bottle
    #7796818 -

Ive had horrible luck with the bowls that I have purchased in my life. Either a friend has broken one or a cop took it. I have been forced to use a waterfall made out of a plastic coke bottle. A medium size one that cost 99 cents at 7-11. The bowl is a coke twist-off cap with a nut melted into the top. It is a fairly common set-up.

I was wondering about the health repercussions anybody knows about from using this system over a long period of time, say 3 months of smoking. The cap never gets really hot so the plastic is not burning so I do not think there are any plastic fumes. Does anybody know otherwise? Any information would be great.

Edited by vintage_gonzo (12/24/07 10:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking Out of a Waterfall made from Plastic Coke Bottle [Re: vintage_gonzo]
    #7796861 -

So long as the plastic isn't releasing fumes and the nut is non-toxic then you should be good, but glass is always much nicer to use


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking Out of a Waterfall made from Plastic Coke Bottle [Re: vintage_gonzo]
    #7796979 -

Make one out of sobe bottle instead then you wont even have to worry about it with glass and metal. If you notice they have a little indentation on the bottom of the bottle.. simply take a hammer and nail and tap it a bit.. it will pop a nice little hole right on the side of the bottom. I swear sobe bottles were made specifically for that purpose.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking Out of a Waterfall made from Plastic Coke Bottle [Re: Shroomism]
    #7797897 -

Thats a great idea! Thanks for the tip, I am sure that hits a lot cleaner and better than a plastic coke bottle. What would you use for a top though? Sobe caps are metal are they not? I am currently using a chrome nut, I do not think that is poisonous or not. I am going to check right now...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ever get a lungful of plastic smoke? Twirling 7,365 9 11/07/03 10:41 AM
by Twirling
* Best Ghetto Smoking Device
( 1 2 all )
trkgsy 5,164 37 01/05/04 12:13 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* the most gross/unusual thing u have ate
( 1 2 3 4 all )
the man 5,860 61 03/30/04 01:19 PM
by rockytop83
* household items to tamper with... God 1,751 19 01/08/04 10:27 AM
by nicechrisman
* What's the big deal about coke?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Tasty_Smurf_House 7,805 60 09/22/04 05:19 PM
by KidShelleen
* Coke/sprite Caps Karen 892 9 06/08/03 05:27 PM
by ToTheSummit
* fighting with 2X4's, beer bottles, I saved em with a bowl Noviseer 1,010 4 09/01/03 01:33 AM
by Xochitl
* help me save my friend from coke!!!!
( 1 2 all )
telamahooka 5,117 30 05/29/20 12:54 AM
by deniskov

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,018 topic views. 13 members, 24 guests and 200 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.