Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
CHEAP Travel !!!
    #7765787 -

So my friend is interviewing to run the jumper seat at American Eagle, (kinda an offshoot of American Airlines). If he gets the job, (And he will) He gets to put 5 people on his "buddy list", and they get to fly anywhere American goes for taxes.
WHERE SHOULD I GO!? I would like as many suggestions as possible, and why. I am thinking Tokyo, Brittish Virgin Islands, (I like to sail) and Amsterdam to start mabey, but I want to know some other places.


--------------------


Civil disobedience is insufficient.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CHEAP Travel !!! [Re: Muffin]
    #7765949 -

Brazil would be the first place I'd go. But is it even an international airline?


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CHEAP Travel !!! [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #7766347 -

yeah, I can go anywhere "American" goes. Which is pretty much everywhere or at least somewhere close to everywhere.


--------------------


Civil disobedience is insufficient.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CHEAP Travel !!! [Re: Muffin]
    #7766366 -

Costa Rica, Spain, Alaska, Jamaica, Nepal


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CHEAP Travel !!! [Re: Muffin]
    #7766370 -

I'd go to Brazil, Thailand, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand... I can go on and on.

Very few places in Europe though. I've never really cared for most European countries... Except Ireland and Scotland, I've always wanted to go to those two.


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CHEAP Travel !!! [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #7766378 -

Ireland, New Zeland, Thailand, Spain, and Nepal all sound fucking great. (They all do really) I have wanted to go to thailand for YEARS. This was only made worse by the movie "the Beach". God that would rule....


--------------------


Civil disobedience is insufficient.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CHEAP Travel !!! [Re: Muffin]
    #7766385 -

As far as Europe goes I would love to go to Rome, (I have a fetish for history), Prague, Madrid, Sailing on the Mediterranean would make me sperm all over the place.


--------------------


Civil disobedience is insufficient.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Calling all experienced European Travellers! FreeLaws1_6 1,603 15 01/26/05 10:19 PM
by FreeLaws1_6
* Thailand here we come..... trev 2,006 15 08/16/03 07:50 AM
by trev
* lovely scotland scotsman1 908 6 01/29/03 08:49 AM
by Fred Garvin
* A visit to Thailand okayjose 982 3 03/12/03 02:13 AM
by IDontGrow
* Hows Thailand moosehead 833 5 09/10/04 10:11 AM
by moosehead
* travel photos Fina 1,533 10 08/25/04 01:48 PM
by stefan
* Thailand Full Moon Party? Slite 826 1 03/18/05 07:33 AM
by Rono
* holiday snaps - Thailand and Cambodia shirley knott 2,289 16 04/09/05 08:53 AM
by Roadkill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
456 topic views. 9 members, 68 guests and 110 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.