Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabisdreams
Stranger
mushrooms growing in cannabis cloning chamber
    #776219 - 07/25/02 01:35 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

"a friend" of mine has a small cannabis garden. She started a few clones in these spongy little starter cubes made from bark. Today she noticed little mushrooms growing out of the bark. The cubes came from the local hydroponics store, they were in a large bin...not prepackaged and the guy scooped out about 20 of the little cones and put them in a bag.

She decided to see what they were by removing the little clone and covering the cube, with the growing mushrooms intact, with cardboard to block the light. I'm wondering if the hydro guys were playing with spores before they scooped out the cubes for my friend. Anyone ever heard of this..... probably not the right kind of mushrooms? They are tiny and brown about the size of a pin head..... can't tell you much more right now because they are so small.

Edited by cannabisdreams (07/25/02 01:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecannabisdreams
Stranger
Re: mushrooms growing in cannabis cloning chamber [Re: cannabisdreams]
    #776300 - 07/25/02 02:16 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

guess no one has had this happen before.... i'll post a pic once they are a little bigger.

OfflineKilla420
Alien Lover
Male User Gallery
Loc: Down South
Re: mushrooms growing in cannabis cloning chamber [Re: cannabisdreams]
    #776407 - 07/25/02 03:13 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Yea I can honestly say that has never happened to me

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds