Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethehunter
daytripper

Question about shrooms and acid....
    #775702 - 07/25/02 10:05 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I was wondering if taking acid the day after shrooming is a bad idea. This friday will be my third time shrooming, and some friends and I plan on taking some acid saturday night. This will be my first time using acid. If I eat shrooms on friday will this have any effects on the acid on saturday? I know a short tolerance can be developed to shrooms a few days after, will this tolerance effect the acid? Will I still have the full acid experience? If it is a bad idea to do acid the next day I'll just hold off on the shrooms until another time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Question about shrooms and acid.... [Re: thehunter]
    #775715 - 07/25/02 10:08 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I dont know if shroom and acid have any kind of funky cross tolerance but I can tell you this: if the mushroom trip on friday is insane and blows your mind then the acid trip on saturday will not be as specail...Also, you might feel mentally worn after the mushroom trip!

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: Question about shrooms and acid.... [Re: phrozendata]
    #775731 - 07/25/02 10:14 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yes there is a cross tolerance between shrooms and acid. And mescaline too if you are going to do that on Sunday hehehehe. Just do the acid and save the shrooms for another weekend. Or weekday You wouldn't want the tolerance to spoil your first acid trip. Have fun!

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Question about shrooms and acid.... [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #775834 - 07/25/02 10:51 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I'm sure that there is some cross tolerance, however I don't think it's a good idea to trip often for many other reasons which I will spare you from. My advice is to wait a while!

Rosy red and electric blue I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Offlineshroom_assassin
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
    #776032 - 07/25/02 11:56 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

take them both. If you don't want to that then just take the acid. You'll love it.

--------------------
Anal sex with birds

OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Loc: TX
    #776292 - 07/25/02 02:11 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well heres what you do, while your friends arent looking stick all the acid in your mouth. Then say hey can i look at you guys's shrooms to compare what they look like. Then stuff em all in your mouth and chomp em down. And be like "YEA WHAT NOW FUCKERS!!" Then leave.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag