Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: i like dancing. [Re: Lyena]
    #7739933 -

i love modest mouse....dance all dance hall everyday!


--------------------
well, you know, we all want to change the world...

...but there's only so much time left in this crazy world, i'm just crumblin' erb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i like dancing. [Re: Lyena]
    #7739941 -

Come take this dolla out o' my teef.  :kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i like dancing. [Re: Cowgold]
    #7740299 -

Top three dance situations

1) Stoned, at a live bluegrass show in full sunlight
2) Tripping, live dead in any form, at night, outdoors, in the rain
3) Rolling, any good DJ, D&B, Trance, House, don't care, as long as I'm good and fucked up and the DJ is dropping the bass hard :yesnod:


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i like dancing. [Re: Noviseer]
    #7744115 -

i find that while it's easier for me to let go and dance all out while tripping/rolling/drunk/whatever.. I'm actually a better dancer, technically, when sober or only stoned.. there is a definate loss of real-time motor control while under the influence..

it takes some real musical inspiration for me to be out somewhere basically sober and really rock out... i'm a little too self-concious...

doesn't mean that it doesn't happen, though.. and i've even taken a vow of sobriety for some of my favorite regular nights in the city.. just so i can use those times to focus on my dancing. 

:smile:

yos-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i like dancing. [Re: Yoschie99]
    #7744562 -

Yoschie99 said:
it takes some real musical inspiration for me to be out somewhere basically sober and really rock out... i'm a little too self-concious...

doesn't mean that it doesn't happen, though.. and i've even taken a vow of sobriety for some of my favorite regular nights in the city.. just so i can use those times to focus on my dancing. 




i can be the same way, especially if sober or a little high.  but usually after the first song or two and i get into it, it no longer matters.  i'm going to try going to some shows sober more often just to see what it's like, but it doesn't help when the band brings all sorts of goodies as well as a lot of their close fans


man, we got down! sunday nite.  my longest spurt was about 40 minutes straight, and i thought i was gonna die cause they wouldn't slow it down.  now i sit here thinking, i have better than two weeks to see them again, and till the 22nd for any good shows to get down to :frown:

:monkeydance:


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
oh its da snake dance [Re: Yoschie99]
    #7744691 -

dancing setting inaha chair keeps asses toned eafd


--------------------
"Have you not learned that your word is bond? Yes, my word is bond and bond is life, I shall give my life, before my word shall fail."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i like dancing. [Re: Yoschie99]
    #7744915 -

Sup Yosch... I too enjoy the act of moving my body to the music.

I'm pretty fucking self-conscious and somewhat a hermit... but lately I have been making it a point to bust loose more often in front of my friends at home.

Infact, this past saturday night I swallowed a teasingly small dose of MDMA and proceeded to get funky. The peak was really short, which was disappointing, but I was really locking into the dancing... I could feel my inhibitions and anxiety slipping away. I could feel my body moving to the music on such subtle levels.

It was really quite therapeutic. I figure it's all down hill from here. My inhibitions about dance are on their way out... and it feels wonderful!

I mostly move my body in chaotic and random ways. I don't know "dance" but I know music; and as a musician I feel I am equipped with the tools necessary to dance creatively despite having no training. There's something about the "freeformedness" of it that seems to make it very relatable. Like a blank canvas is to painting, or a quiet environment is to music... so is my body to dance. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i like dancing. [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #7745056 -

if you get confused listen to the music play


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i like dancing. [Re: Lyena]
    #7745487 -

Nice pics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Make dancing part of your daily schedule Great Scott 1,231 15 11/17/05 10:33 AM
by debianlinux
* Spontaneous Generation - "Up In My Mind" (mp3) LearyfanS 701 0 09/16/05 08:34 PM
by Learyfan
* Britney Spears performance was
( 1 2 3 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 5,766 46 08/30/13 08:15 AM
by Maverick
* Coolest thing I've seen in awhile. 21 Hand dance adamj 907 10 11/11/05 10:55 PM
by RESTLESS
* dance Turdy 649 8 08/04/04 01:38 AM
by Cherk
* Deepman's weekly cool link: Dance mokeys,dance!! Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 758 7 08/11/05 04:33 PM
by ToTheSummit
* The largest dance music festival ever! March 05 AbstractHarmonix 3,468 17 01/24/05 02:39 AM
by PsillyNilly
* watching african drumming and dancing high... KungFu_Shaman 572 2 10/11/05 07:50 PM
by KungFu_Shaman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,376 topic views. 2 members, 103 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.