Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Coolest thing I've seen in awhile. 21 Hand dance
    #4921956 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest thing I've seen in awhile. 21 Hand dance [Re: adamj]
    #4921958 -

thats crazy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest thing I've seen in awhile. 21 Hand dance [Re: domite]
    #4922310 -

wow, that's quite impressive. thanks for sharing!


--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Edited by Hrethic (11/11/05 02:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest thing I've seen in awhile. 21 Hand dance [Re: adamj]
    #4922568 -

Pretty cool. At first I was pissed that they were off beat, but then I read that they we're hearing impaired.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest thing I've seen in awhile. 21 Hand dance [Re: adamj]
    #4922581 -

asians scare me


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest thing I've seen in awhile. 21 Hand dance [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4922955 -

vbery cool. looks like magic...


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest thing I've seen in awhile. 21 Hand dance [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4922992 -

21 eh... was there an amputee in there or something?


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest thing I've seen in awhile. 21 Hand dance [Re: Yarry]
    #4923049 -

This is called the Thousand-hand Bodhisattva dance, its performed by 21 hearing impaired girls and boys by China Disabled Peoples Performing Art Troupe.

i guess its really 42


--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest thing I've seen in awhile. 21 Hand dance [Re: adamj]
    #4923343 -

That was great. Coolest thing I've seen in a while too.


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest thing I've seen in awhile. 21 Hand dance [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #4924281 -

That was pretty damn cool.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coolest thing I've seen in awhile. 21 Hand dance [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4924416 -

trippy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Great BODHISATTVA
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 3,903 23 02/07/08 11:05 PM
by Colbadol
* Bodhisattva Vow HELLA_TIGHT 641 2 10/09/05 05:29 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Realy Cool Video - "Bodhisattva Masterpiece" Cakes 521 1 12/30/06 03:56 AM
by Disco Cat
* Who has the coolest avatar?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
filthysock 9,658 113 11/12/04 02:31 AM
by SubGen1us
* I just might have the coolest job in the world Anonymous 1,054 11 09/22/03 01:49 PM
by Anonymous
* Places you've NEVER made whoopee but want to
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 5,791 34 03/14/03 07:08 PM
by psyphon
* I've been away... its me Kriz MaskedMulatto 1,398 7 03/12/03 07:16 AM
by Purple_Voyage
* Memorable quotes from people you've met ToTheSummit 1,898 10 01/26/03 07:02 PM
by TekNut

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
907 topic views. 3 members, 29 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.