Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #7618946 -

i would be a spray can


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #7618983 -

Kid_Orgo said:
disturbed said:
Kid_Orgo said:
Lack of self-respect is a total boner-killer.



I hooked up with that slutty cop after a brief convo it became known we were both rolling. I was looking for a wife or a girlfriend I was just looking to have some ecstasy sex and I can tell ya right now the costume wasn't a boner killer haha.



You're not under the same set of social compulsions I am, then. My ability to be social (or fuck anyone) is very much limited by my views on that kind of thing.

I'm not sure how that would mesh with rolling, lord knows I'm a lot more friendly when that's happening.



Haha yea I'm usually not much of a slut like that, but the drugs made it hard for me to control myself.


--------------------


11/25/07 first time entrant ban lottery champion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My halloween corset!!!
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 3,373 38 10/12/04 10:17 PM
by oDin
* Official Halloween Costume Thread? funkymonk 2,784 18 10/25/04 02:05 AM
by Super_Blunt
* String Cheese
( 1 2 3 4 all )
BluMonkee 6,275 67 12/29/03 01:49 AM
by Help on the Way
* A Halloween trip.... DeeBo 611 2 11/03/03 12:17 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* What are you going to be for halloween?
( 1 2 all )
djfrog 2,908 33 10/26/03 02:09 PM
by PDU
* Anybody going to a halloween or new years show? Rebirtha 973 12 10/25/04 06:16 PM
by daveball0420
* What are you doing this Halloween? YouEnjoyMyself 974 10 08/06/04 09:59 PM
by joe666
* Where can I get Super Mario costumes?
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 3,991 25 09/13/05 01:08 PM
by Adden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,613 topic views. 4 members, 21 guests and 155 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 19 queries.