Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Shroomery Costume Ball
    #7618240 -

Liz's Halloween party pics made me think how fun it would be to have a Shroomery Costume Ball where everyone was required to dress up in something that represented their screen name.

Some of you would be fucked.  I, on the other hand, would make a bitchin mountain climber! :tongue:  I'd dress up like George Mallory circa 1924 when he disappeared going for the summit of Everest.  Here is the last picture ever taken of him alive on the day he disappeared...


How would you dress up?


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7618269 -

I'd have it easy - I could dress like....Liz!  Or maybe I'd dress up as like, Queen Elizabeth or Lizzy Borden or something :smile:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: Liz]
    #7618275 -

I vote for Lizzy Borden! :grin:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7618284 -

Good idea...I have really discovered the joys of "dressing" to "be" something different for the evening. I might start collecting costumes and wearing them to random places just for fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: MOTH]
    #7618290 -

Your costume could be fun, Moth.  You could just light a candle and run around it in circles all night! :lol:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7618294 -

haha...what's funny is that I feel like I've done that before.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7618299 -

I've always thought I could pull off a great costume just like my avatar but no one but shroomery folks would get it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: debianlinux]
    #7618302 -

Or you could dress up like a big command line box.  :smile:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: Liz]
    #7618320 -

I could just shave my head, wear an adidas track suit, and make unwavering eye contact.

I am NOT cutting my junk off, though.

I'm waiting for MOTH to get around to it.


--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #7618336 -

:heartpump:  :crazy2: heh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: MOTH]
    #7618425 -

I had an ecstasy laden halloween it was pretty funny these from one night I went out...









I have some other pics I still need to get developed of the next night I went out and had a full body sized pot leaf as my costume it was fucking hilarious. I had like 100 people stop and take pics with me both nights it was great haha. When I was rockin the pot leaf several people thought I was a buckeye leaf (being in ohio and in close proximity to ohio state campus) but then they got close and realized it was a pot leaf haha.


--------------------


11/25/07 first time entrant ban lottery champion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: disturbed]
    #7618429 -

i'd dress like a politician

or a ratty abandoned street child


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7618432 -

It's a shame so many women see Halloween as an opportunity to broadcast insecurity.


--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #7618499 -

Kid_Orgo said:
It's a shame so many women see Halloween as an opportunity to broadcast insecurity.



A shame, are you serious? Slutty costumes FTW!


--------------------


11/25/07 first time entrant ban lottery champion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: disturbed]
    #7618532 -

Lack of self-respect is a total boner-killer.


--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #7618564 -

Kid_Orgo said:
Lack of self-respect is a total boner-killer.



Yeah, I, uh, totally agree *cough*


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #7618675 -

Kid_Orgo said:
It's a shame so many women see Halloween as an opportunity to broadcast insecurity.



heh, i agree but it is not a very popular opinion and eye-candy is eye-candy regardless of the motivation.
FunGuyFan and I went as NOTLD zombies which are pretty well not sexy. It was interesting to note that at the 2 costume parties we attended she was the only non-slut dressed costume but we both received well more accolades than anyone else. 90% of costumes were off-the shelf, 8% were the bullshit standbys and the other 2% were the real "I made it myself over the month of October and there are inside jokes all over this if you pay attention" type. Long live the true Halloween makers:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #7618816 -

Kid_Orgo said:
Lack of self-respect is a total boner-killer.



I hooked up with that slutty cop after a brief convo it became known we were both rolling. I was looking for a wife or a girlfriend I was just looking to have some ecstasy sex and I can tell ya right now the costume wasn't a boner killer haha.


--------------------


11/25/07 first time entrant ban lottery champion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: debianlinux]
    #7618829 -

It can be fun to switch alter egos for a little while, that's for sure.  :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Costume Ball [Re: disturbed]
    #7618869 -

disturbed said:
Kid_Orgo said:
Lack of self-respect is a total boner-killer.



I hooked up with that slutty cop after a brief convo it became known we were both rolling. I was looking for a wife or a girlfriend I was just looking to have some ecstasy sex and I can tell ya right now the costume wasn't a boner killer haha.



You're not under the same set of social compulsions I am, then. My ability to be social (or fuck anyone) is very much limited by my views on that kind of thing.

I'm not sure how that would mesh with rolling, lord knows I'm a lot more friendly when that's happening.


--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My halloween corset!!!
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 3,374 38 10/12/04 10:17 PM
by oDin
* Official Halloween Costume Thread? funkymonk 2,784 18 10/25/04 02:05 AM
by Super_Blunt
* String Cheese
( 1 2 3 4 all )
BluMonkee 6,275 67 12/29/03 01:49 AM
by Help on the Way
* A Halloween trip.... DeeBo 615 2 11/03/03 12:17 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* What are you going to be for halloween?
( 1 2 all )
djfrog 2,908 33 10/26/03 02:09 PM
by PDU
* Anybody going to a halloween or new years show? Rebirtha 977 12 10/25/04 06:16 PM
by daveball0420
* What are you doing this Halloween? YouEnjoyMyself 974 10 08/06/04 09:59 PM
by joe666
* Where can I get Super Mario costumes?
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 3,991 25 09/13/05 01:08 PM
by Adden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,613 topic views. 4 members, 29 guests and 177 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.