Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIslandShroomer
The Other One
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Halloween Cyan Trip
    #7599430 - 11/05/07 05:45 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

This was kind of a wierd trip. It wasn't a bad trip, but it certainly was different from past trips. The wierdness is hard to explain, in fact i can't explain it. But it was still a fun trip.

I wasn't really planning on tripping that evening. I had a friend who had about an ounce of dried cyans, but didn't want to deplete his personal stash, so i left him to himself.

Anyway, i mozied on over to my best friends house around 1 and smoked a couple bowls out of my bong with him. I've never been one to sit around,  whether stoned or not, so i decided I'd go for a little jaunt outside.

Low and behold, right outside my friends front door, there was a nice patch of cyans. So quickly, I grabbed some scissors and a paper bag and took about 1/2 the patch. I certainly could have picked the whole thing, but i decided it would be good karma to leave rest of the patch there.

Shortly thereafter, we grinded up some shrooms and made some blueberry shroom tea. I filled up a vitamin water bottle with the tea, and began the ingestion. I drank half the bottle and then stashed it, thinking maybe someone might want some later.

Sometime passed by, and i hide a nice, stoned feeling. Which may have been due to the fact i was smoking copious amounts of marijuana. Anyways, i decided a little more tea wouldn't hurt, so i drank half of  what was left (3/4 total). After a bit i had some nice cev's and got the breathing effects. At this point i was at the part of the trip where you tend to think, wow, some more shrooms wouldnt hurt . . . so i finished off the tea.

ROCKET SHIP! All of a sudden the walls were alive, paint flowing like water. I tried to play some halo 3 but freaked the fuck out, because i went into some room(in the game) and could not get out for the life of me. Luckily my buddy hit a checkpoint and i was telported out of there, cause i was having a conniption fit. Anyway, halo was way to testy so i passed the stick and smoked some hookah, which calmed me down quite a bit.

For about an hour I was in and out of reality. I was just so fascinated by the cev's, that i would keep my eyes shut for minutes at a time. About a half dozen times, i would realize that my two best friends and my girlfriend were still chilling around me and i would go, "whoa, im back!", and everyone including me would start laughing. Lots of fun, yes.

Of course, then my friend had to fuck with me. I probably deserved it though because he kept thinking he had a circle on his back a few weeks back when he was tripping and i told him it was a giant bullseye. I went to take a piss, but it fucking took forever, i couldnt not pee for the life of me. Eventually i just gave up and opened the door. AND RIGHT THERE, my friend was standing with a big nasty grin and steak knife. Of course, everyone else was laughing there asses off, but i was pissed.

I had started to come down now. About an hour after the minor oev's ended i smoked a bong bowl and decided it would be safe to walk back to my gf's house, which is in the same neighborhood, two widths of a fairway away (they both live on a golf course). Well, needless to say there were still a ton of trick or treaters out screaming and yelling, and i was not prepared for this. I ran into some kids that i've been counselors for at sports camps, and that could not have been any more awkward, because the last thing i wanted to do was talk to a giant group of kids.

After a while we finally made it to my gf's house. Though in reality it may have taken a couple mintues, it felt like an eternity. Her well lighted home was great for the come down, plus she is a sweetheart and cooked me up some pasta:inlove:

I'm not sure when, or if i will do tea again. Its a completely different trip to me . . . at this point i definitely like oral ingestion of the actual shrooms much more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom