Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Polygamous relationships--your opinion?
    #7565372 -

I thought about posting this in the anonymous forum, but then realized that most members would easily figure out it was me... I've been in a bit of a twist lately, that's going to get in further and further, and was wondering what your guys' opinion on holding a polygamous relationship is.


So this is the most recent letter that I’ve sent to my b/f…
“So what’s new in my life… I scored a few grams of heroin for $35 per G (excellent deal), and went on a date with “Mike.” Apparently I’m so charming he didn’t even realize I was shootin H every few hours of the date until I told him *shrug*

Now here is where I run into a lil conundrum… First, we ate at Cheesecake Factory and he refused to let me pay for the check, which puts me in a vulnerable position. Then we go to go get boba drinks and he wanted to go to the beach… I took him to that special beach, you know the one we tripped at on 2C-T-2. I could tell he was already planning a relationship with me, because he started talking about how “he SO has to take me to TAO, his favorite rave” (to which I rolled my eyes and you know why), and that “if anything ever happens I could always crash at his pad in Vegas and live with him,” shit like that.

It gets more pathetic. He then drones on about how all his previous girlfriends were cheaters, liars, girls that used him, didn’t love him, but for some deluded reason he can sense that we are totally different. I’m thinking “what the fuck why does this always happen to me,” but the story doesn’t end there.

Before dropping me off he parked in an empty school parking lot, grabbed me to make out while whispering “I want you so bad” quite passionately in my ear, and then took off my clothes. He then proceeded to go down on me, pleasuring me orally and with his fingers. I tried positiong myself for intercourse, but he refused back of lack of condom (LOL!!!! I BET HE STILL REMEMBERS ALL THE VD’S YOU JOKED I HAD BACK WHEN YOU MET HIM AT MM!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL IM SO GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!)

I dunno man, I shouldn’t have let him do that. Now he’s going to be all over me incessantly when I’m in Vegas. He’s going to expect me to be “the one” that will always be faithful to him. He’s just an old-fashioned cutie with a nice car, but what the hell gives him the right to con me into a relationship like that?

So tell me baby… does it get you off more hearing me be abusive to my other love affairs or do you find it hotter hearing me express sexuality and intimacy like I did with that Swede? Any input would be appreciated.

Goddamn, I passed out while writing this and JUST woke up after eyeballing that gram of alprazolam powder… I was passed out ALL fucking day!!! That shit is strong, no joke, LOL!!!!!

So, uh, yeah, back to my current situation with “Mike.” I’ve always wanted to have a polygamous relationship. Of course, in every 3some there is generally 1 or 2 doms and 1 sub–and well, “Mike,” I’ve got wrapped around my finger. So just say the word, and I’ll do whatever you want to break his heart. He doesn’t know about me and you, but guess what, he doesn’t have to. ^_~

Shit, I’d chop up his body and bury the remains in the Santiago Fires right by the grand wizard of the KKK’s headquarters just for you. LMAO!

Fuck, I’m getting really weird again. I’m gonna eyeball more xanax and get to bed.

I then sent him a picture of this guy I dated, along with my signature:
Signed,
Kasinova"

I wonder how he will respond?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: Crystal G]
    #7565382 -

I would like it if I was the person with multiple partners cuz I would dig two chicks at the same time.. or maybe even 10.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: Crystal G]
    #7565398 -

I'm not into polygamy personally, and the people I do know that are into it always become very territorial if their lovers start fucking their friends. I think it's a nice idea if you truly are at a stage in your life when you honestly aren't interested in a relationship. But then shit like this happens and fucks everything up, like a guy cons you into something or follows a certain "relationship script" that he has that doesn't fit yours.

But this does sound kind of funny. The sadistic side of me says to fuck with him for a few weeks and then totally shatter him emotionally. Anybody that emotionally manipulative deserves to get fucked with.

BTW I totally know where you're at with the xanax. Just woke up from a nice yummy nap.... mmmmmm it's blissssssss. I think I wiped out another chunk of data from my brain..... oh well, who needs trigonometry.


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: kriminalelement]
    #7565409 -

I watched Oprah today as well. Both sides of polygamy.

I have no problem with it, as long as it doesn't include any sort of forced relations or abuse.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: kriminalelement]
    #7565565 -

kriminalelement said:
I'm not into polygamy personally, and the people I do know that are into it always become very territorial if their lovers start fucking their friends. I think it's a nice idea if you truly are at a stage in your life when you honestly aren't interested in a relationship. But then shit like this happens and fucks everything up, like a guy cons you into something or follows a certain "relationship script" that he has that doesn't fit yours.

But this does sound kind of funny. The sadistic side of me says to fuck with him for a few weeks and then totally shatter him emotionally. Anybody that emotionally manipulative deserves to get fucked with.

BTW I totally know where you're at with the xanax. Just woke up from a nice yummy nap.... mmmmmm it's blissssssss. I think I wiped out another chunk of data from my brain..... oh well, who needs trigonometry.



haha yea, im not like other people though. i never get jealous, ever. if one of the guys i was dating wanted to fuck somebody else, by all means id tell them to go for it.

i dunno man, i think most of these guys that are head over heels for me need to come to their fucking senses and realize that i want nothing to do with them, i am just an average person just like everybody else, there is nothing that makes me special. where this "magical bond" comes from is delusion, absolute delusion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: Crystal G]
    #7565599 -

I'm for them so long as the people in them know what they're getting themselves into

I personally wouldn't like to be in one


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #7565600 -

Personally, it didn't work for me, it's just to fucked off, not that I'm against it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: Crystal G]
    #7565603 -

Polygamy is a horrible idea IMO. I have yet to see it ever end positively. There are ALWAYS strings attached when sex and friendship mix. Whether you know it then or not. One person starts getting withdrawn, while the other becomes dependent. Then, it stops being friends with benefits and becomes a drama fuck...good luck though...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? *DELETED* [Re: Crystal G]
    #7565607 -

Post deleted by Script

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: PJDIDDLE]
    #7565611 -

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different outcome each time.

Sorry, just felt like typing that
Sorry, just felt like typing that
Sorry, just felt like....nvm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: FungusMan]
    #7565614 -

Lizolz


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #7565618 -

Here panda, maybe a few shrooms will bring you outta your depression,lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: FungusMan]
    #7565624 -

That's my 6th pity rating I think

My plan's working


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #7565626 -

LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: FungusMan]
    #7565905 -

Polygamy is only if you're married. How can a gf be a cheater? Unless you've agreed to be exclusive. Weird. I hope dude uses a condom. LOLZ. The only correct threesome is a guy and two chicks. Otherwise it's gay, or DP. ;p

pz,

G


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: GoaM]
    #7566042 -

yeah, dp has always struck me as hella gay.

I mean, there's only this thin membrane separating your cock from some other dude's...


--------------------
"America touts itself as the land of the free, but the number one freedom that you and I have is the freedom to enter into a subservient role in the workplace. Once you exercise this freedom you've lost all control over what you do, what is produced, and how it is produced. And in the end, the product doesn't belong to you. The only way you can avoid bosses and jobs is if you don't care about making a living. Which leads to the second freedom: the freedom to starve."

- Tom Morello

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: wps]
    #7566052 -

Worse yet is two dicks jammed into one pussy. But hey, it's porn. LOLz.

pz,

G


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: wps]
    #7566053 -

wps said:
yeah, dp has always struck me as hella gay.

I mean, there's only this thin membrane separating your cock from some other dude's...



It's more fun when you're fucking the same hole, and cool with the guy doing it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #7566057 -

LOOOLZ!


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Polygamous relationships--your opinion? [Re: GoaM]
    #7566058 -

yeah, I got so tired of fast forwarding through anal and DP scenes in my porn, I was gonna edit them all out with Adobe premiere. 

But I never got around to it, it would have been a huge project as I have several gigs of porn. 

Now I'm no longer single and porn isn't that important to me anymore :shrug:


--------------------
"America touts itself as the land of the free, but the number one freedom that you and I have is the freedom to enter into a subservient role in the workplace. Once you exercise this freedom you've lost all control over what you do, what is produced, and how it is produced. And in the end, the product doesn't belong to you. The only way you can avoid bosses and jobs is if you don't care about making a living. Which leads to the second freedom: the freedom to starve."

- Tom Morello

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What do you think of Polygamy?
( 1 2 all )
Mello KittyS 1,908 29 02/28/09 07:26 PM
by whattheheck
* How do I do trigonometry without a calculator?
( 1 2 all )
deXtrous 4,087 24 03/24/09 09:06 AM
by Coaster
* Polygamy - is it you? AsanteM 1,337 18 01/02/08 11:15 AM
by Asante
* I need your guys opinion on my last relationship question. TheLightIsOn 715 3 08/21/05 10:52 AM
by TheLightIsOn
* Finally, I'm close to my open relationship!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Lightningfractal 9,870 73 09/15/04 06:30 PM
by Captain Jack
* Should I drop trigonometry to avoid a 'W' and/or less than an A? And a bitch rant...
( 1 2 all )
occollegeboi 4,152 37 06/20/11 03:38 AM
by linkamathingy
* the disadvantages of polygamy from a man's perspective Doctor_Dick 5,329 14 03/04/10 01:19 PM
by fapjack
* Relationship advice? :) Silven 1,191 5 02/21/06 04:00 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,754 topic views. 2 members, 243 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.