Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: cope cyans im dumb
    #75366 -

Hello

You are mistaken.

THE SPECIES NAME CYANESCENS COMES FROM "CYANEUS" OR BLUE FOR THE COLOR THE FLESH BECOMES UPON BRUISING.

I have been cultivating Cope cyans for the last 6 months and I live on the pan handle of florida where they grow in abundance and you can take it from me if they did not bruise blue they were not cope cyans.

PEACE!

sean


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cope cyans im dumb
    #75368 -

I agree with Sean. Copelandia cyanescens oooze blue. They stain when damaged. I have seen big blue stain on grass near decaying ones. Would not consider them if they did not. There are look a likes.
I do not think this approach is too overboard. Usually when I find copes I find about 5 to 1 ratio of baddies to copes. I like my liver so I do not chance it. There are plenty of blue stainers. You probably did the right thing by staying away


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cope cyans im dumb
    #75369 -

thanks that makes me feel alot better. i just read an article that said somtimes they dont but i believe you guys with experience.


--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cope Cyans (PICS) cxz 3,026 9 09/13/02 03:11 PM
by Zen Peddler
* Big Cope Cyans and some unknowns cxz 1,816 9 12/12/02 01:17 PM
by viscid
* Cope Cyans! I hope! bongoboy2000 1,447 8 07/03/04 03:59 PM
by mycoguy
* need help differing cope cyan from others copes jtseaweed 1,239 2 06/06/04 07:10 PM
by jtseaweed
* west indian cope cyan? cowflop 1,550 8 05/03/02 10:51 AM
by cowflop
* Cope Cyans of South Louisiana
( 1 2 all )
overgrow 4,358 23 06/04/07 01:27 PM
by xmush
* Cope cyans question wtfman 1,169 5 06/28/04 04:10 AM
by SillyWilly
* ID Please - Cope Cyans? OuchITripped 1,009 13 07/04/04 09:10 AM
by ChiefThunderbong

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,443 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.016 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 13 queries.